It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masako Ganaha Proves There were Other Far Leftists Pretending to be Trump Supporters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The following video is from January 2021, but I just saw it for the first time today. In other threads, some other members and I point out obvious Capitol police officers being undercover and pretending to be Trump supporters while inciting people to commit violence, and break windows.

This video is about what was happening around the time when Ashli Babbitt was murdered in cold blood. Masako Ganaha explains what is happening and shows evidence how one particular person after helping break the window, without the Capitol police even attempting to stop them, then one of the fake Trump supporters goes behind Capitol police officers which were immediately downstairs and for some strange reason he changes his clothing and the Capitol Police who saw him breaking the window did nothing to stop/arrest this man.

This video, and evidence only leaves more unanswered questions. Capitol Police officers were right there, and the ones by the door and the ones downstairs are more than enough to have stopped the breaking of the window. But they do NOTHING at all, as if they were given orders not to stop these men/the fake Trump supporters.

There were 4 Capitol police officers right at the doors that do nothing to stop the breaking of the window, but instead they slowly move away. There are also at least 3 more Capitol police officers right by the stairs which is next to the door whose windows were broken. This one particular fake Trump supporter is allowed by the Capitol police to go past them, after breaking the windows, and changes clothing right behind the Capitol police officers.

As Masako says, this makes zero sense, and proves that those who broke the windows were either far leftists or Capitol officers themselves pretending to be Trump supporters.

But of course, the fake "January 6th commission" does not care for facts, or evidence, and do not really want to show any light about what happened that day.

Other related threads:

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

A Life Destroyed for ‘Parading’ at the Capitol

Insurrection: June 22nd 2016 Most Democrat Leaders Took By Force House Floor for 26 Hours.

edit on 5-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct title.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The anarchists on the left are not dumb, they organized this event to cause chaos by the right. It would be interesting to find up who was giving the orders to those people trying to blow up the January six event. I am guessing some powerful political oriented individuals set up the insurgance by getting people to fire it up...instigators are often used to fire people up, they sit on the side lines so they won't get caught. This has been happening for many decades.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As the legitimate Congressional Investigation begins in Jan 2023, their findings week-after-week will stun the country.

edit on 7/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Proof? If this story is true it proves only one thing. That all those Trump supporters were so stupid that they so easily got riled up to smash windows, ransack the capital building and assault police officers by at best a handful of agent provocateurs.

As is pointed out over and over again, the existence of agent provocateurs is well known and an established fact. If these Trump supporters were taken in is proof they haven't the wisdom or intelligence to know what kind of con artists they are following.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I just want to know who brought that big and beautiful American flag to hang on the Capitol building. Seems like that would be the smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ashli Babbitt was shot. Yes. Murdered, no.

If you are stupid enough to break into the Capitol building, well, you might get shot. And I GARANTEE that if it happens again, lots more will be shot this time.

Second, let's blame those who did the deed. That would be the Trump supporters whose ignorance allowed them to be manipulated by the President and all his men.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

If you are stupid enough to break into the Capitol building, well, you might get shot. And I GARANTEE that if it happens again, lots more will be shot this time.

Second, let's blame those who did the deed. That would be the Trump supporters whose ignorance allowed them to be manipulated by the President and all his men.

So its only inciting an insurrection if Trump calls out to protest. Got it.

Also false flag attacks are hereby not morally wrong anymore, and actually the fault of the target. Got it.

I can guarantee there would be an "insurrection" at the capital every protest if the same tactics were applied.
edit on 6-7-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I GARANTEE if you are stupid enough to believe that, you are really stupid.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
This is pretty sick.
The idiots are going to piss off the mass that showed up peacefully last time.
They won’t show up peacefully again.

They don’t get it.
We are not afraid of the government.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The massive infiltration of Trump organizations began as soon as they knew he was a major threat to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. It's old tactics from the Redeemers and effective but very expensive. 👁️

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

But she walked in with a crowd that was let in 😎

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Zachary Alam is who she is speaking about for breaking the window. He was arrested and facing multiple charges. Photos, etc are are available in the complaint listed in the website linked below. He's pled not guilty. They are listed alphabetically on the site. All the corresponding documents related are linked to the pdfs there as well.

His charges:

Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Destruction of Government Property Exceeding $1,000; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in Capitol

DOJ Capitol Breach Cases

I haven't taken the time to check the others noted in the OP link.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And numerous cops have been arrested/suspended for actions that day. I believe it was something like 6 cops, with up to 30 being investigated.

None of the officers who were flagged were identified and the USCP did not provide any more detail on their offenses. In January, Democratic Representative Tim Ryan claimed that one officer who was later suspended took a selfie with a mob member, while another wore a MAGA hat and showed insurrectionists around the Capitol;

NY Mag

ETA: Figured should just provide the link and corrected the number.
edit on 6-7-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And George Floyd committed suicide.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I point out obvious Capitol police officers being undercover and pretending to be Trump supporters while inciting people to commit violence, and break windows.

You don't see how this part tells us more about your perspective on the protesters than anything else?

And now we know how bots 'feel' about all kinds of mass movements since the French Revolution, kinda cute tho.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

There's no "Zachary Alam" listed roflmao 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Directly to his case there:

Alam, Zachary Jordan

The links to the case and affidavits, indictments, etc are listed under the charges.
edit on 6-7-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Directly to his case there:

Alam, Zachary Jordan

The links to the case and affidavits, indictments, etc are listed under the charges.

The pics with somebody wearing a hood and from the back of somebody's head are definitely solid proof 👁️🦷

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ok, the direct link to the pdf which shows photos of him breaking the window and photos of his face.

Complaint pdf.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ok, the direct link to the pdf which shows photos of him breaking the window and photos of his face.

Complaint pdf.

Fantastically clear and detailed pics roflmao 🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join