It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Really Sick Pattern of Racist Genocide from Top Tier Democrats is Emerging.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Killing brown folk is en vogue.

That's a good thread. Very intuitive of you.

Congrats.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's interesting because that dialogue seems to imply institutional racism which disproportionately benefits people who aren't brown or black, especially at cost to those communities, is in fact affecting our society. But that means critical race theory might have some kernels of uncomfortable truth buried in all the crap. Interesting.

But... still unrelated to the highland park shooting. Unless you can demonstrate racial advantage or motivation.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ya know, there was one instance of a proven dead voter voting in 2020? It was a vote for Trump.

Some MAGAt used his dead mom's ballot.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
July 5, 2022

Old-line racist, President Joe Biden, is ignoring Black American Brittney Griner's plight, even though she's a lesbian, and is being held against her will by Biden's arch enemy, Vladimir Putin.

Speaking to “CBS Mornings” on Tuesday, Griner’s wife, Cherelle Griner, said the family had still not received a reply from the president, calling it “very disheartening.”
Story: www.nytimes.com...

If only Brittney was of Chinese descent. The Biden Administration would move Heaven and Earth to get her released from Russia detention.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A very enlightening photo collage of known 2021 mass shooters.

Here: gettr.com...

What makes only a few of them get widespread news coverage?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This Chicago Pastor is wondering why the mass shootings in Chicago don't receive the same attention and support from the rest of America and Media, that the Highland Park 4th of July parade mass shooting is receiving.

www.foxnews.com...

He still doesn't get it!

To Democrats in political organizations, news media, and city/state/national governments...

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER

Duh!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Reporting on the shootings in Chicago will paint Black folks in a bad light, this is why it's not really reported by the media. Despite the fact that Black folks make up 13% of the population and commit over 50% of violent crimes, per FBI data (Table 43). Plus, reporting on those Chicago shootings (and others across the Country) doesn't fit the narrative of evil White people that's being pushed hard by the left and the media. Heck, most ppl think the majority of mass shooters are White. Not the case at all. Gang shootings aren't factored in because "muh racism".

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's interesting because that dialogue seems to imply institutional racism which disproportionately benefits people who aren't brown or black, especially at cost to those communities, is in fact affecting our society. But that means critical race theory might have some kernels of uncomfortable truth buried in all the crap. Interesting.

But... still unrelated to the highland park shooting. Unless you can demonstrate racial advantage or motivation.

Highland Park reactions show the contrast between Black/Hispanic inner-city deaths, compared to mostly White middle-class deaths.

One Highland Park kid lost both of his parents in the shooting. The local (Chicago) news just reported that $2.6 million has been raised for his future/ongoing care, via GoFundMe. (It was $1.2 million, 24 hours ago.)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Mega Boxer Joe Frazier voted for Joe Biden in 2020, even though he died in 2011.

www.bigtrial.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Highland Park reactions show the contrast between Black/Hispanic inner-city deaths, compared to mostly White middle-class deaths.

One Highland Park kid lost both of his parents in the shooting. The local (Chicago) news just reported that $2.6 million has been raised for his future/ongoing care, via GoFundMe. (It was $1.2 million, 24 hours ago.)

And where's the racial advantage/motivation? Your remarks are reaching for a conclusion I'm not seeing.

A very enlightening photo collage of known 2021 mass shooters.

Here: gettr.com...

What makes only a few of them get widespread news coverage?

Why don't you explain it to us. Use plenty of words so there's no misunderstanding about your process of deduction.

edit on 6-7-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Sorry, but I don't post to ATS to "win over" anyone.

I just share what I find, and what I think.

Those who read the words are free to think whatever they want. Agree or disagree...it does not matter.

Throwing seeds is all I do here and on GETTR and TruthSocial.

No time or desire to chit-chat....like I'm doing now.

Bye!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This Just In from the Real Fooking Reality News Room .............

" GOP Candidate Releases ‘Make Rifles Great Again’ Ad Showing Black Americans Using Guns to Fend Off Ku Klux Klan "

" Former NFL player and current Republican House Candidate Jerone Davison released a “Make Rifles Great Again” ad recalling how black Americans once used guns to fend off the Ku Klux Klan."

As Most AWARE Americans Recall , the KKK was a Direct Threat to the Lives of Afro Americans in this Country as Far Back as the End of the Civil War , and to the Present . Oh , and By the Way , the KKK was Formed by Mostly Southern White Democrats as a Way to Make the " Boys " Stay in Line......

www.breitbart.com... an/

edit on 6-7-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wait, 4 Governors, Signed Mandates and Decrees? Really, Yep they seriously Did.
Well what in the WORLD did those Mandate Decrees Do?

Well in 4 States 4 Governors,
Pennsylvania, Tom Wolf

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The White House Needs a new PR Director FAST, because Biden is taking major flack today for trying to suddenly get a Black basketball player out of Russia, after ignoring another (White) American detained there for 3.5 years.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Sorry, but I don't post to ATS to "win over" anyone.

I just share what I find, and what I think.

Those who read the words are free to think whatever they want. Agree or disagree...it does not matter.

Throwing seeds is all I do here and on GETTR and TruthSocial.

No time or desire to chit-chat....like I'm doing now.

Bye!

You called it a pattern of racist genocide, you shouldn't use that language unless you have more than just "seeds of dissent" to share with us. It comes across as fabricated outrage.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here in NJ we would like to know why old joe is parking millions and millions of undocumented boarder invaders up here in the northeast, feeding them $1,000 per month food stamp cards, along with full free benefits.
While we are struggling with his gas prices, horrendous inflation, and rents that are in the thousands every month.
He is slowly pushing us out of our own neighborhoods, even as he is paying the undocumented to live here.
We are all aware the dems want their votes, but what about American Citizens??
We have been passed over twice recently in favor of undocumented people getting our apartments.
The dems don't care about Americans, they care about votes and staying in power!

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The White House Needs a new PR Director FAST, because Biden is taking major flack today for trying to suddenly get a Black basketball player out of Russia, after ignoring another (White) American detained there for 3.5 years.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

Democrats have been Destroying Afro American Culture Since the End of the Civil War . They NEVER Got " Over It " .

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Chicago has been a war zone for at least a dozen or more years.
The doctors and hospitals have done an amazing job keeping victims alive.if not for them the death count would be in the thousands every year instead of 500.

Imagine a high school in which every student is shot during the year. And Imagine 20 to 30 percent dying.

That is Chicago. That is Drug wars in action. That is open borders and gang caused.

And the democrats who have had complete control of the city for 70 plus years let it continue and fester and spread.

That is reality.

This is also happening in every major city across our country.

It is a form of I saw nothing genocide.
I've been to the neighborhoods hit hardest.

Very easy to find victims of the shootings walking with canes or in wheel chairs. It's extremely heartbreaking that there is no end in sight.

Trump was right in building the wall and trying to stop illegal border crossings.

By the time biden leaves office the problem will be exponentially worse.

Don't believe me then watch the fentenyl deaths skyrocket, along with the murder rate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join