It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TWO DOSES ARE NOT ENOUGH': Canadians required to get COVID shot every 9 months

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mods please put this where you believe it's appropriate but it's not about Diseases and Pandemics anymore it's about control and tracking. Justin's going full Fidel.

'TWO DOSES ARE NO LONGER ENOUGH': Canadians required to get COVID shot every nine months.

torontosun.com...

Canadians will be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters.

So if you thought you were fully vaccinated, think again.

Duclos said that the previous definitions of “fully vaccinated” makes no sense, explaining that it’s more important that shots are “up to date” and whether or not a person has “received a vaccination in the last nine months.”

He added, “We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” according to Blacklock’s Reporter.

Duclos was asked if he was preparing Canadians for the return of vaccine mandates in the fall, he reportedly replied, “We must continue to fight against COVID.”

In other words, mandates won’t be ruled out just yet.

The comments are priceless

edit on 5-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Those truckers really accomplished a lot....... Great job everyone.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Those truckers really accomplished a lot....... Great job everyone.

FWIW read the article there is some ambiguity, does require equal mandated? if not the truckers did ok.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is illegal.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

If the mandates are back and worse than before then no, they failed.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

No, we failed the truckers.
The truckers exposed what lies behind the pretty boy mask for everyone to see, and people didn't care.
People were so desperate for someone, anyone, to tell us what to do that they went right on complying.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That's because the science shows your immune system is totally shot after 8 months.

Our leaders have two options. Admit they are responsible for the biggest cock-up in human history, or continue digging the hole.

Which option is more likely.

edit on 5-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

again read the article for the full picture...

No, it's not mandated yet, but unless Canadians are blunt enough with their politicians, yes it will likely be mandated come fall. IMHO

but FWIW the truckers took it as far as they could take it, the rest of Canada? not so much, but yea go on and blame the truckers LOL at least they tried.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is a similar narrative here in Australia, after rolling back vaccine mandates, which are still required in some settings. There's no indication mandates will be rolled out again like they were before, to my knowledge, but then our previous PM told us in the beginning that the vaccines would never be mandated. I don't think they have specifically said every 9 months here but they do repeat phrases like "covid is not going away and we must do our bit" ad nauseam.

Dr Chant said two doses were appropriate for the Delta variant but were no longer enough to protect against severe disease from Omicron variants. "Disregard anything we said about two doses. It's three doses or more," she said. "And as ATAGI continues to watch the evidence they might broaden the criteria ... for further vaccines."

LINK

Oh and this gem:

"If you've had two or one, and you haven't had your full three, putting it bluntly – you're crazy," Mr Hazzard said.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don't think so as the very fact the Sun is posting this and allowing people to speak against it is amazing. All of canada's media was sewn up with complete censorship until the truckers did their thing. It was the crack that allowed people to speak as the media allowed discussion pro or con regarding the protests. People are pissed and the networking is a little behind because of the censorship but if they try to bring this about many who were complacent are saying no more.

Something important noted in the comments to this Sun article was that every nine months ensures pregnancies cannot happen without the shot interference on either end, either fertilization or through feeding the baby.

Insane.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

That's because the science shows your immune system is totally shot after 8 months.

Our leaders have two options. Admit they are responsible for the biggest cock-up in human history, or continue digging the hole.

Which option is more likely.
Soon the 'booster shots' will be tied to the so called 'social credit score' . As the 'boosters' will be needed for any immunity, people will need the 'boosters' to survive. This was all planned like this on purpose. They knew the 'vaccines' would destroy any natural immunity (the gene therapy).
So, wanna live ? Then better behave (comply) so your 'social credit score' is in the green and you qualify for a 'booster' shot

edit on 5-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Oooooooooo !

It's the return of the invisible Bogeyman™ !

Everybody cower in Fear™ !

We always seem to have a Wolf-At-The-Gates™, and need protection from Psychopaths™, eh ?

Who will save us this time ?

William-The-Gates-Keeper™ ?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You vil be depopulated and you vil like it.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I'm wondering if the 'crimes against humanity' lawsuits from Reiner Fuellmich and others are doing anything.
I'm not holding my breath. My guess just more theater.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I'm wondering if the 'crimes against humanity' lawsuits from Reiner Fuellmich and others are doing anything.

Well right now it's basically those who control all the world's assets against those who don't. So its not exactly a fair fight. The people have numbers on their side which is why they must be depopulated since there are so many useless eaters, like gram gram.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Well right now it's basically those who control all the world's assets against those who don't. So its not exactly a fair fight. The people have numbers on their side which is why they must be depopulated since there are so many useless eaters, like gram gram.
They just need to wake up. There's still plenty of chances , with all the obvious 'vaccine' injuries, people will have to start waking up .

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

At least they tried. What have you done?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Does this not make sense if COVID just turns into a flu season? It seems people are freaking out over what we have been doing for many decades with the yearly flu shots which are typically focused to the high risk and everyone else more of a desire than a true need. A flu shot typically has 3 different flus in it that changes every year, so why not just add COVID as one of them.

edit on 5-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They can stuff it, high and deep

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does this not make sense if COVID just turns into a flu season? It seems people are freaking out over what we have been doing for many decades with the yearly flu shots which are typically focused to the high risk and everyone else more of a desire than a true need.

No. Mandatory clot shots don't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join