It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Care What the Bible Says...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
I love this argument. You guys really believe that without that little black book around we would be ok with murder.

Stalin... is that you?

Stalin is responsible for the murder of 50,000,000. I am opposed to murder, hence the post.
Cognitive dissonance much?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Stalin is responsible for the murder of 50,000,000. I am opposed to murder, hence the post.
Cognitive dissonance much?

I was simply noting that Stalin had the same zeal as you against religion. You personally may be against murder, but many who adopt the 'survival of the fittest' mentality can justify eradicating an entire group of people who oppose their totality. Especially if they are not held accountable by a higher intelligence.
edit on 14-7-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Evenflo

You could destroy Christianity all by yourself if you could prove
the resurrection didn't happen.

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Your attitude is a total POS, quite frankly - you've clearly never thought long & hard about the questions of life & death, you've clearly never bothered to look into the research on Near Death experiences, you've clearly just listened to the militnt atheists & the abortion activists & borrowed all their talking points to make yourself sound smart & progressive.

It's a waste of time exchanging words with idiots who do such things.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is a scientific fact that life begins at conception, the question is if/when is it OK to stop it.

Nope. Conception is just a splitting of cells. Those cells may or may not mature into a viable, sentient life.

YOUR LIFE began at conception.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join