It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Care What the Bible Says...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

From the content of the vid.

Religion is like a penis. I don't care if you have one, just don't take it out and wave it around. Keep it in your pants.

This, in my humble opinion, is an epic takedown of the religious rights thought process. Because they are christian, everybody must comply with their rules. Same with the Muslims. Same with the Jews.

Religion is dying with every generation, and they know it. Like a cornered animal, they lash out for their survival. For their continued grip on power.
You don't get to push your make belief ideals on others.

The notion that life begins at conception is a religious one, not based on fact, but on feeling. We cannot govern on peoples feelings. The rule of law must be based on fact, not fairy tales.

The alternative is Saudi Arabia, or Iran.

(post by GoShredAK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Evenflo

Oddly enough I don't care about someone's pronouns.
Or that there are more than two genders.
Or that a patriarchy exists...

I do know that if nada found an aborted fetus on Mars they would report that life was found on Mars...

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You are quick to wave yours around with this post though aren't you.

Religion is NOT dying, it is being murdered.

And Christians we still outnumber YOU and will continue to, be careful what you wish for though as some day you will have your atheistic society driven by eugenic doctors putting down the sick and the genetically inferior (like yourself probably) and they won't stop there, society will become castes, worker casts, administrator castes and the privileged God kings only too quick to take up the mantle of divinity for themselves in order to solidify there hold upon the coming totalitarian society created by the anti Christians and the Atheist sheep that bar to there every insult to religion as if they have no minds of there own.

Oh don't get me wrong before they switched there coats the same crowd defiled religion, it was a way for them to have authority over others.

Also you think you have outgrown God, well go ahead then and fix the world for the rest of us, get rid of injustice, wipe out the Pedo's and the Satanists, get rid of the bloody politicians that screw everyone over and then go and make the blind see, the lame walk, the poor rich.

But no you don't have the answer only the same idiot currently fashionable trend to reject religion when you have nothing better to offer.

That woman's problem is that she want's to kill baby's, she hates the fact that WE Christians are against infanticide on an epidemic scale (but we are not alone the economists are also worried because it has gotten out of hand, people think Sex is just a recreational activity and so are overdoing it had killing there unwanted children in the millions every year in what accounts to an annual holocaust and a destruction of the Future as those are the people meant to be building tomorrows economy).

So what is your solution, for that matter remember what comes around go's around so what is your opinion on the elderly, I find that the ones that hate religion also hate the elderly and most of the time hate there own parent's.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I say we go simply by science.

Two haploid cells fuse during conception.

The result is a unique living human being with it's own DNA signature.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The notion that life begins at conception is a religious one, not based on fact, but on feeling. We cannot govern on peoples feelings. The rule of law must be based on fact, not fairy tales.

You don't know much about science, huh?
Once mitosis begins, a new human being is formed. This new human being is in the beginning of their life cycle, that will end in death.
Their is nothing "Christian" about that.
It is a simple biological fact.

Why must many people blame Christians for their own anti-scientific views??

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Religion saddles baby killers with guilt. To Eliminate that guilt, they Remove religion from their lives.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

When someone kills a pregnant woman they are normally charged for both deaths.

Right and wrong goes beyond religion. Religion is usually based on the region you are born. If the religion is too strong for you somewhere then move elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

As a Christian I support what she says but
Why do I have to listen to a woman rant like a child who can’t get what she wants
Little tantrum
Why do I have to put up with her and her like waving their (metaphorical) penises around.

As Bluntone stated so eloquently above...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Fair enough. I listened to her... I listened to a couple minutes of the next guy... I read your tirade... and I don't care.

I'll say and think and believe what and how I want when I want. Don't like it? Walk away. Don't read it. Don't listen. Don't care. Makes no difference to me!

Gotta say I had to laugh when she invoked a god she doesn't believe in to damn those who do 🤣

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Without it we all become savage animals that rip and shred each other bone from bone.

Before Christian's came along pedophilia was openly practiced. Temples were full of prostitutes. The most advanced Europeans would feed people to bears, and then slice the bears open to see what the dismembered bodies looked like. Children were openly sacrificed to demons.

The human mind without God becomes one of the most horrific monsters.

The current trajectory of debauchery and hedonism has only just begun.

Dont ask for it. Dont beg for the last bit of brake on this human disaster show to be removed.

When openly murdering Christian's becomes socially acceptable again ( Like the time of collosiums and roman candles), this world will become such a hellscape that you will see what real life without Gods divine grace looks like.

The wrath of man only lasts for a short time.

What comes next is the wrath of God.

The wrath of God, creator of infinite universes. Creator of infinite details and structure. This wrath is never ending, all consuming.

All those bad asses who run around with their unlimited earthly wealth. All those sociopaths who grind others into the dirt without mercy will be thrown to the ground. They will grovel and beg for mercy before an infinite God.

You think you have the upper hand? Over God?

Nah. You are only fooling yourself. Your victory will be short lived.

When Gods children are collected and slaughtered, you will reap an eternal hellfire.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The problem with little miss Ana's tirade is that this isn't a Christian issue. It's a constitutional issue. The scotus made their ruling based on the law of the land, not mob rule.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi Even

I didn't watch the video, I have enough rant in me over this religious issue and had already read your post to understand the gist of it. Anyway, here is some of my take on your post.

Christianity and others have built into their belief system the command to go out and increase the tribe. Make the word known. This of course would be very important in the early days of these religions, back when they were merely cults, in order to grow.They needed to grow for various reasons of which one was to protect the believers from the threat of other belief systems. Another after they had grown a bit, to give more power to those who ruled them. So, in the Bible it tells believers to spread the word.

Also, as we approach what they consider to be the Rapture, or the End Times it is necessary to hasten those times because the book tells them that before Jesus can come back, everyone must have heard the word, everyone must have had the opportunity to make their own decision for Christ. So they preach to do their little bit to help usher in that moment.

Boadicea puts it bluntly. Just walk away. Don't listen.

Ya ain't gonna get em to stop so it's your own personal reactions that you need to contend with, not their preaching.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I haven't cared what the Bible says since I grew up and realized that Santa, Easter Bunny, God, etc... are all made up stories to make us behave.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Without it we all become savage animals that rip and shred each other bone from bone.

You mean like the Dark Ages after the Fall of Rome ? When Religion ruled with an Iron grip.

Or the Religious inquisitions or the Witch Hunts of the 1400's , or the Great Crusades when millions fell in the name of the one true God ?

Religion is a Curse upon humanity .

Before Christian's came along pedophilia was openly practiced.

So have you heard of the Catholic Church or ...
edit on 5-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Thanks, that's what I always thought of the ilk that needs these systems to stay in check.
It might be dangerous to unleash the beast, but maybe it's good to take away the facade, so we see who you really are?
Whats it going to be, once you cant hide your face behind a godly mask?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Right.

The exact same thing could be said of basically any wedge issue involving sexuality, gender, etc.

IDGAF what pronoun you "wish" to go by, what gender you "wish" you were, or really any other intimate details of your sex life.

Everyone would be best served to keep private, personal information....private.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot. These killed more in months than crusaders did in 200 years.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join