It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar Visibly Shaken, as She’s Savagely BOOED by 10K Somalis at MN Concert

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So this was written on July 3, 2022 and wasn't picked up on ATS. Well dagnabbit silly ole me.

Well strike me fancy that people are awakening from a deep sleep? Possibly, maybe? That's a possibility as 10,000 Somail's booed her at a Concert in Minnesota and this thread even has the VIDEO. How can anyone here not feel the love for these 10,000 Somalis. How can anyone who can see and think clearly not see that she isn't good for the USA

[VIDEO] Ilhan Omar Visibly Shaken, as She’s Savagely BOOED by 10K Somalis at MN Concert

Well, Ilhan Omar just found out in Minnesota when she showed up at a huge concert put on by Somali singer Soldaan Seraar. The crowd not only booed her, but they also chanted “GET OUT” and “GET THE F**K OUT.”

We have too many Radicals in government.

REFERENCE: (For deniers)

Ilhan Omar Booed at Somali Music Event in Minneapolis

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar was booed by a mostly Somali crowd at a concert in her home state over the weekend, according to viral videos on social media. The incident took place at Somali singer Suldaan Seeraar's concert at the Target Center in Minneapolis on Saturday. The concert came during Somali Week, an annual event that this year marks the 62nd anniversary of independence in Somalia. At Saturday's concert, Omar, a Somali-American who is one of two Muslim women in Congress, went up on stage to present an award to the singer, who was performing for the first time in the U.S.

Will America survive them? For the record I am a registered republican whom has voted in every election except 2020. I am also fine with many Democrats but not her, her squad.

What say you on Ilhan Omar?
edit on 5-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's always a good thing when the fringe lunatics on either side are publicly castigated.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Lol
As if
Fat Jerry marches on…..

What crappy people

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's always a good thing when the fringe lunatics on either side are publicly castigated.

Agree it makes me feel wonderful. I live next door to one. Dude makes $285,000 year. I am his serf. I never W2 above 5 figures

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ilhan Omar Visibly Shaken, as She’s Savagely BOOED by 10K Somalis at MN Concert

Good.

She deserves to get fired.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Glad to see when the compatriots of an individual, whoever he/she might be, take a stand for what's right and good for the country they're in, rather than blindly following their immediate interests.

I'd do the same - denounce my country men whenever they do bad stuff in a host country, at every turn. People should respect the laws of the land and be very grateful for the great opportunities they're given in the new land.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Same goes for the January 6, 2020 committee. Basically a radicalized group judge, jury and selective witness lynch mob think . I watched Dan Bongino, former Presidential Detail Secret Service who totally discredited the "emergency" session witness Cassidy Hutchinson, who way professionally coached by attorneys to keep herself from being sued.

I totally disagree with the January 6, 2020 insurrection. Regardless of what side your on this stuff is bad however gas is being poured on it by sitting criminals on that committee.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You would think her dumbf#k staff would have obtained a few surveys of the probable crowd attitudes before emboldening her into a stupid fumblef#k situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You live next to a public servant and in turn are his indentured servant? No wonder your broke…jesting.

On topic this is should be a prime example of how the government has been co-opted. She praised in the media as example of inclusion and progression and her beliefs should be looked to as shining ideals to be followed.

When in reality she is a worthless incest puppet that if given the chance her own people would lynch her to death in her home country if they ever got the chance. Funny….at least to me.

edit on 5-7-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Like most liberals, she's now out-of-touch with the people who elected her. Too much traveling abroad with Nancy, instead of back home to work with the electorate.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Like most liberals, she's now out-of-touch with the people who elected her. Too much traveling abroad with Nancy, instead of back home to work with the electorate.

Like most Liberal politicians, she never should have been elected in the first place.
Too many of them are following in Joe Biden’s footsteps of doing nothing for the American people.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Apparently, her reps posted an edited video that cut out a lot of the initial booing. People are posting the unedited version in response.

What a clown show. How in heck did someone with such anti-American leanings get elected in the first place?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When you're a fringe whose district ranks among the nation's worst, you should get booed.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Can I be the bigot in the group???? 10K Somalis??? 10K non Americans in Minneapolis????

NOTICE, 10K Somalis not 10K Somali Americans.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
10K Somalis??? 10K non Americans in Minneapolis????

Yes.

And yes, a place with notorious winters is an unlikely destination.
edit on 5-7-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's even getting play in the MSM which is good, who knows maybe some are learning.

www.newsweek.com...

"It was an honor to welcome you to our incredible city," the Democratic congresswoman wrote in a tweet, alongside a 14-second clip that ended moments after the audience began to boo loudly.

Longer clips shared on social media show the audience booed for at least a minute after Omar and her husband came up on stage.

One video shared on Twitter has amassed more than a million views. The clip shows that some in the crowd chanted "Get out!" while others were heard yelling "get the f**k out of here!"

The clip also shows Omar struggling to speak over the noise, while another person on stage repeatedly tells the crowd "don't do this."

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, we don't have all night," Omar said at one point, as the crowd continued to boo.

"This's what she gets for trading her Godly, Conservative values for the sinful LGBTQIA's & the promiscuous abortionists," Shukri Abdirahman, a Somali refugee and military veteran who is running as a Republican to unseat Omar in Minnesota's 5th congressional district, wrote on Twitter.

Royce White, another Republican candidate in Omar's district, suggested Somalis were booing Omar because they're "starting to see the truth."

White said: "They're being misrepresented by bourgeois puppets, chosen by the establishment to exploit identity politics. In other words, Ilhan Omar is a sellout and I called it months ago."

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

as 10,000 Somail's booed her at a Concert in Minnesota and this thread even has the VIDEO.

I guess those must be 10.000 racists that where coming together and all bought tickets just so they could do this and they also voted for Trump. The white privilege of these somali's must be through the roof.

-CNN

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2022 11:42:45 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe they were all chanting “oooh, Let’s Go Out.” because they want to date her?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Can I be the bigot in the group???? 10K Somalis??? 10K non Americans in Minneapolis????

some people did sumpthin, with her brother, right illan?

i like cicely davis for her spot.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Doesn't their religion or culture promote "stoning" for women who violate their ways? Omar keeps promoting her "culture" maybe she might want to rethink that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join