It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III Another Far Left Mass Murderer. When Will ENough Be Enough?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The suspect in the shooting deaths of six people at a July 4th parade in the affluent Highland Park suburb of Chicago has been identified as 22-year-old Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III also known as Awake the Rapper.

The shooter - who has been arrested- is said to have opened fire from the roof of what was an outdoor outfitting store, picking off people in the crowd who at first confused the sound of gunshots with Independence Day fireworks.

Crimo is from of the Highland Park area. In one song, the suspect wrote: 'My actions will be valiant and my thought is unnecessary, I know what I have to do, I know what's in it, not only for me, but for everyone else.'

Cops arrest Highland Park 'shooter' Robert Crimo, 22, who killed six and posted YouTube clips before July 4 massacre of him dropping bullets and drawings of him with rifle: 'My actions will be valiant, I know what I have to do, it is my destiny'

This coward described himself as 'valiant" in his rap songs. It won't be long before leftists will use his skin color to claim "another right-wing mass shooter" while completely ignoring the fact that he used the Antifa and even BLM pose of a closed fist rising above his head, plus he died his hair blue and pink.

The article claims he used "an automatic weapon" but they don't specify what weapon he used. Plus he attacked innocent Americans celebrating the 4th of July which is proof he hates patriotic Americans.

This bastard is just another far leftist who thinks opening fire on a group of innocent people who are only celebrating the 4th of July makes him brave/valiant.

When are authorities and the lying mainstream media going to start blaming IDEOLOGY for these mass murder?

Every single one of the last mass murderers has shown to have far left-wing beliefs, including belief in "human induce climate change" and that "there are too many humans on Earth exploiting Earth and something must be done about it, including murdering innocent people...

We even have had the mainstream media, which leans left, calling to murder their political opponents and the criminal China first Biden administration has also been targeting their political opponents and making us criminals. All of this helps confused leftists who do not see human life as precious to murder those people they are being indoctrinated into hating. In this case the far-leftist mass murderer targeted patriotic Americans who were celebrating the 4th of July.

It is time to target the IDEOLOGY that is at the root of these mass murders. Stop indoctrinating confused young and old people into believing they must murder innocent people for "x reason." "X reason" could be "to ave the environmnet and Earth." "To stop overpopulation and lower human population by any means, etc."

The left, including a majority of democrat leaders, the criminal China first Biden administration and mainstream media are and have been demonizing ALL police officers and all of their political opponents. They have even called for their leftist psychopaths to target and even murder their political opponents. Meanwhile their demonizing of all police officers has caused an increase in attacks and murders of our police officers.

This must end. No one, even from the right, should be calling to murder people for their political beliefs, or for being police officers, or for being white or from any race, religion, gender, or belief.

Far leftist/leftist ideology is behind most of the mass murders and murder increases we have been seeing for years now.

If We Want Mass Shootings Stopped Ban Leftist Woke Ideology.

The Buffalo mass Murderer Is Another Far Leftist.

Lori Lightfoot Just Called for LGBTQ Community on a Call To Arms.

Las Vegas Sun Knew Shooter Is a BLM Activist but Blamed The attempted Murder on "Republicans"

Darrell Brooks Shared Pro-Hitler and Violent Anti-White Posts on Social Media

Armed Leftist Group Warns: 'We Will Kill Everything White in Sight'

Pro-HAMAS Democrats Attacking Jewish People Viciously, but the Right Are the nazis?

Whiteness: A Pandemic Worthy of Being Isolated and Killed

MSNBC suggests droning Magas who incite violence

Prominent Democrat, Tulsi Gabbard, warns terror law targets conservatives

BLM member says amids cheers from other Members: I am not sad that a fascist died tonight."

Rantz: Rioters tried to burn Seattle police alive, sealed door during fire at East Precinct

Bernell Trammell: Black Trump Supporter Shot to Death in Milwaukee

Systemic Left-wing Racism Against LEOs. 89 Officers Killed in 2019

Young Black Lady Reads Some of the Racial Slurs She has Received for Being Conservative/Pro-Trump.

Left-Wing Extremist Posted on Instagram: “Should I Bomb Trump Tower?”; Not Banned

Tlaib: When I Think About The Holocaust This Way I Get A 'Calming Feeling'

New Zealand Mass Murderer is a Far Left-winger.

Hitler and the Nazis were not Right-wing.

The Second Amendment is Not The Problem, Violent Groups Like Antifa, BLM etc Are the Problem.

Jason Kessler, a Leftwing infiltrated Provocateur and what his goals are.

edit on 4-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add, correct comment and add links.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Threads that aged poorly.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Threads that aged poorly.

In 5 minutes.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

But, but, but, he did the fisty thing!

It'd be really nice if people tried not to jump to conclusions and instead waited for facts to come out.

edit on 4-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

LOL, yeah that went off faster than a handful of shrimp heads left on a car dashboard in the blazing sun.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The repeated attempts by all sides to pin murder on the other team is disgusting.

You're all disgusting.

Screw all of you.

edit on 7 4 2022 by projectvxn because: For manners because your disgusting behavior doesn't mean I have to be awful too

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You're right

It was the guns fault.🙄

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
You're right

It was the guns fault.🙄

It was the murdering jerkoff's fault. These shooters span all political, economic and social strata, there isn't one unifying belief among them other than they are aggrieved and want the infamy that's attendant with killings like this.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
The repeated attempts by all sides to pin murder on the other team is disgusting.

You're all disgusting.

Screw all of you.

Yep.

This violent sick SOB didn't need a political agenda. If you watched his videos you will quickly see he had a fascination with assassins. (Oswald newspaper on his wall in one) and a couple of his videos referenced imagery of shooting and schools. His motivation was murder. Appears he was obsessed by it from the videos and lyrics we have seen so far.

Normal political trolls / people don't do stuff like this.

awake-the-rapper.fandom.com...

Arcturus, or more formally known as 'Project Arcturus'[1] is an archaic manifesto/book conceived by Robert Crimo (Awake). It was published on the 19th of February in the year 2021. It is 28 pages long and is composed entirely of an undeciphered sequence of numbers. There is a coinciding video to Arcturus on YouTube, which is composed of footage from the music videos to On My Mind, out.of.this.world, and Toy Soldier. The numbers 23, 47, and 115 seem to be of significance in decoding Arcturus, however, Arcturus remains an unsolved mystery.

edit on 4-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Whooooooosh...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No way of knowing this for sure, but these sequential shooting incidents, that end in more useless gun grabbing antics have me wondering if CIA and NSA are involved helping these incidents happen. It's already well known that these agencies are run by people who are fully onboard with Orwellian agendas that protect only government power, but do nothing to protect or improve society.

Is the FBI improving society or the CIA? It seems they are doing the exact opposite. And with the current administration, makes it so easy to progress with.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But, but, but, he did the fisty thing!

It'd be really nice if people tried not to jump to conclusions and instead waited for facts to come out.

Riiight, who is to forget... The lifting a closed fist has nothing to do with left-wing ideology...

Antifa in Spain.

BLM in U.S.

Plus the fact that he targeted patriotic Americans celebrating the 4th of July is evidence of another psychotic left-winger wanting to murder innocent people during a time when Americans celebrate the greatness of the U.S.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He is laughing his butt off while wearing that flag... But context matters not right Augustus?...

Same as you ignoring the fact that he attacked and murdered Americans celebrating the 4th of July.

Only people who hate the 4th of July will do this.

More so when leftists like yourself devalue innocent human life you leftists claim "do not deserve living."

edit on 4-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Must be a Trump supporter right?...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're all disgusting.

Screw all of you.

Quite frankly, you have to be an imbecile to think that someone who targets Americans and murders them while they are CELEBRATING the 4th of July can be right-wing.

Only people who have a hatred of the 4th of July, and patriotic Americans, will murder Americans celebrating this day.

Plus, every last mass shooter for the past several years has shown to have "left-wing ideology..."

But you want to ignore the trend that keeps continuing?

edit on 4-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

ROFLMAO...this coming from a left-winger who among others wants to claim "mass murderers who believe in human induced climate change is destroying/exploiting the Earth, that there are too many humans on Earth and we must murder innocent humans to save the environment/Earth" is a right-wing belief...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I'll reiterate my thoughts from the other thread on this topic.

Surely, all you Americans who were INSTANTLY at each others throats over which party this shooter gave his allegiance to, can see whats happening here?

This guy has conflicting imagery on his social media, representing himself both as right and left in ideology.

You don't think for a second this whole situation is set up to further spread division amongst yourselves?

Maybe that's the goal here, maybe you shouldn't play your parts so willingly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join