It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites Finally Reveal Their #1 Enemy: CHRISTIANS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It's part of the drooling liberals identity.

Kool-aid hair, giant stretched out earlobes and crazy eyes.

It's also becoming a signature tell of the "active shooter".

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: ancientlight

Thanks. Good to know someone has paid attention.

I'm a natural Christian, no church affiliation. I have gay friends and relatives. When I worked at a local international corporate organization with government contracts on a restricted property, I found the only black guys on my shift to be great company on break. Another guy I gave a ride to the job, turned out to be a pedo, damn though, I liked him and was concerned when he disappeared. Turns out he went to jail for CSC with a minor.

If anything the government or the progressive left has to fear from me, it isn't my Christian beliefs, it's my lack of fear in the face of death, anyone's including mine. I would be merciless and unconcerned for my life, physical or spiritual, in an eye for an eye situation.

I've turned the other cheek and paid with a broken body on a few occasions. Try it now and see who ends up in a hospital or morgue.
Your militia mind is showing. Your thread here has to be one of the most ridiculous things Ive read in weeks .. thanks for the laugh , but then I realised that you probably vote.
Society changes for good or bad & you are not going to stop it one way or another.
Enjoy your boomer retirement & don’t worry about the horrible mess your generation created for us to clean up or die in . Im an early Gen X born in 1967 , so don’t start in on me about being a lost kid ok .

So, I'm a boomer and I helped cause all this chaos, thanks. Also, I think I can stop all this somehow? Either you are a flawless mind reader, know my life history or you assume much. Why don't you back up that BS with some verifiable facts with your sources. Why don't you build a profile on me, you can start with my name, age, sex, and place of birth. Publish it if you like.

Apparently your boomer parents are completely innocent in all this and brought you up with all the virtues needed in today's clown world. Glad to see you are so well adjusted and comfortable with your place in what is happening now. I hope you the best in your retirement years that will soon be upon you as well sir. I'm sure you are set and will live out your golden years without worry and are confident you have chosen the right path in life. Good for you.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join