It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is a good one. We will not do our job or do them in a timely manner because "Urgency, Written Documentation, and Objectivity are traits of White Supremacy!

What do you mean we need to have and be on time with critical information on a pandemic? That is just white supremacy values.

I call it being inept and lazy myself. Progressives are HARD at work doing nothing but throwing out excuses. It is not me, it is you.

reason.com...

The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is a government agency that coordinates medical care and social well-being in the Beaver State. During the pandemic, OHA was responsible for coordinating Oregon's vaccination drive and disseminating information about COVID-19—both vital tasks.

The agency's office for equity and inclusion, however, prefers not to rush the business of government. In fact, the office's program manager delayed a meeting with partner organizations on the stated grounds that "urgency is a white supremacy value."

In an email obtained by Reason, Regional Health Equity Coalition Program Manager Danielle Droppers informed the community that a scheduled conversation between OHA officials and relevant members of the public would not take place as planned.

"Thank you for your interest in attending the community conversation between Regional Health Equity Coalitions (RHECs) and Community Advisory Councils (CACs) to discuss the Community Investment Collaboratives (CICs)," wrote Droppers. "We recognize that urgency is a white supremacy value that can get in the way of more intentional and thoughtful work, and we want to attend to this dynamic. Therefore, we will reach out at a later date to reschedule."

www.dismantlingracism.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Don't fall for this. It's actually false. Urgency has nothing to do with white supremacy. I can be a white supremacist while golfing and express very little urgency. Or a black supremacist insisting on whatever the case may be, with yes, a sense of urgency.

Don't fall for language traps. There's nothing elite about liberals.
edit on 3-7-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This coming from a group that believe thinking for yourself is racist .
And too hhharrrddddd .

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's about as amusing as this 5 minutes I wasted skimming someone whining over the word "gatekeeping" (ain't no Gatekeeper. I'm no Taskmaster, either. Zuul here is full of Ghostbusters references for that dumbassery)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This coming from a group that believe thinking for yourself is racist .
And too hhharrrddddd .

My bad, didn't realize rubbing two brain cells together once in a while was a bad thing.

I certainly acknowledge the obvious handicaps no cellular activity must saddle those folks with. Just breathing reliably must be a bitch, I bet blondes everywhere are feeling proud today

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I wish we could create a part of the country for just these progressives to live in. They would starve to death while they jerked off each other playing word games.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ita reply to: infolurker

Cool. So, the next time one of these idiots calls an ambulance or police for help, it's OK if they stop for a sandwich and coffee before responding.

Wouldn't want to do anything urgent now would we.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
All I'm hearing is the left will use absolutely any reason in their favor to play a race card. Which by the way has pretty much lost all the clout it once had.

What they're really saying is only our opinion matters and we will push that 'race' button any every time there is the slightest opposition to our desires and interests.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The boats sinking but don’t worry about it… that’s what white people do….lol
I hope that if their building ever catches on fire the fire department doesn’t feel it’s urgent.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
After the neverending stream of headlines that outrage you over and over and over and over again you gotta start wondering if they're doing it on purpose, right? Like they're just agitating you for the purpose of starting some kind of war between the two sides. The further the sides grow apart the closer we come to an ACTUAL war.

They're hitting all the right notes lately to make it happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Kinda like a concentration camp? Or would these progressives have a choice in the matter?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

Kinda like a concentration camp? Or would these progressives have a choice in the matter?

No. We're far more generous. They can have the whole left coast.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76
They're actively attempting to villianize White people. They don't want a war, they want an all out annihilation.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. We're far more generous. They can have the whole left coast.

I was going to be extra kind, and offer an all-expenses-paid one-way whole house move to Pyongyang.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

At this point, I think half of it is just a lazy excuse for why they didn't want to. It isn't just that they didn't get up off their lazy butts and do it; nope. It was because if they did it, they'd be all white supremacist. Sounds snazzier.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How generous. And an international border as well? You'd be giving them the most beautiful part of America in my opinion.
edit on 3-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

How generous. And an international border as well? You'd be giving them the most beautiful part of America in my opinion.

That's fine. I don't care.

At this point, I want them to go off on their own in their own little fiefdom to live as they wish and rule themselves as they want and leave me the eff alone and make me no part of it.

I don't like them and the way they think we all ought to be, and they aren't interested in simply being how they want to be and letting me be how I want to be. They're smug enough to think that how they are is the way everyone has to be, so they will sooner or later get around to attempting to force me to live and think and be like them.

I don't want it.

If the only way to have peace is let them have the west coast, then so be it.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
As a former production supervisor in the food processing and manufacturing area, the biggest gripe I have is with people who just float around as if nothing mattered... no sense of urgency is an awful thing.

edit on 03pmSun, 03 Jul 2022 23:28:40 -0500k02871103000000 by darkwingduck because: sp

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

After the neverending stream of headlines that outrage you over and over and over and over again you gotta start wondering if they're doing it on purpose, right? Like they're just agitating you for the purpose of starting some kind of war between the two sides. The further the sides grow apart the closer we come to an ACTUAL war.

They're hitting all the right notes lately to make it happen.

Bingo

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Tough to bite into that word salad email. It’s attempting to be academic in covering up the fact they didn’t get work done for the meeting done on time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join