It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandon Blocks New Atlantic-Pacific Drilling.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Contrary to what the buffoon grapevine says, Presidents do not control gas prices.

Joe Biden is not the cause of the rise in gas prices, which seems to be the one and only thing the fascist fan club jack boot element seems worried about.

Connect the dots all you want with your idiotic mental gymnastics, the invasion of Ukraine is the cause of the artificial rise in prices. That and greedy #ing oil companies increasing the price simply because they can.

It has zero to do with Biden and a lot more to do with your a-hole buddy T&&&& and his cartoonish cardboard mafia horse-# that created instability in that region with the blackmailing Putin-kissing bully boy crap that he was rightly impeached for.

Mention nothing of the instability in this country created by his inept Keystone Kops Koup, neo-nazi death cult takeover attempt, or whatever the # that was on Jan 6th

I hope gas prices go through the roof and all the morons that voted for that tool are forced to stay at home and never vote again. Read a #ing book or something.

I hope that idiot runs again so he can lose even more 'bigly' and we can all wipe our asses on those dumb blue flags. Again.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oil and gas are old news, America needs to be looking forwards,

By disabling and ruining itself?

Or better said, By Biden's administration.
Gas and oil are old news he says..

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: everyone

I have seen it. It would not have mattered if he was awake. It is all just charades these summits.

The climate summits are just for show, they all fly in in private jets
and try to find important things to say, pose for pics.

Propaganda at it’s finest

END QUOTE ^ (something went wrong with the quoting mechanism it seems)

Exactly that. Leonardo Dicaprio flies over there in his private jet just to virtue signal. Then you have that Greta thunberg who does the same and even has the moxie to say "We are not here to offer solutions" while she and her "people" do nothing but whine and then of course we have AOC in a obvious pretend photo op pretending to be crying for which she had to cover her entire face for the photo because, no actual tear was shed.

So Biden might as well be actually asleep during one of these.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 06 Jul 2022 06:05:43 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How will they be color coding the ration coupons ? 😀

I work at a major industrial bread bakery. At least I'll get head of the bread line priviledges.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So nice that Biden released some of our reserves to supposedly help us out at the pump, but went ahead and sold like half of those reserves to Europe and Asia, while also apparently denying new permits.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join