It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandon Blocks New Atlantic-Pacific Drilling.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Joe Says No: Biden White House Blocks New Atlantic, Pacific Oceans Drilling as Global Energy Demand Soars

On this episode of the worlds biggest A holes. I submit for your reading displeasure Mr. and Mrs. 'Merica this news.

U.S. President Joe Biden has proposed blocking all new drilling in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans as the world cries out for more energy from more sources far from Russia, the Middle East, and the OPEC oil cartel.

Biden is also moving to shut down exploration and production of oil and gas on onshore federal lands while acknowledging the importance of fossil fuels in the U.S. energy landscape, as Breitbart News reported.

Act 1 Scene 1.

Pretty much self explanatory.

We have been closely monitoring the signs of a global cleaving around the energy sector taking place. Essentially, western governments’ following the “Build Back Better” climate change agenda which stops using coal, oil and gas to power their economic engine, while the rest of the growing economic world continues using the more efficient and traditional forms of energy to power their economies.

Act 2 Scene 2.

So here we have Brandon the international world puppet doing EXACTLY what his masters want. Destroy the US along with other Wef actors-a.k.a western leaders because I guess the west is so effing awesome.

It took a bioengineered weapon getting released to bring us to this point.

What it means to you Mr. and Mrs. Merica is that energy prices are going to continue to climb making food prices, and other goods and services more expensive on top of the # inflation we've already seen.

So have a Happy effing 4th of July!

Ps might want to use what little cash you have left for gas instead of fireworks,beer, and burgers.

May want to pay close attention on that last one considering the news from Dutch.

Engineered famine headed to a empty grocery store near you soon.

I retort.

You decide.

As Brandon recently tweet Gas stations just need to cut the prices and sell fuel at a loss. That will fix everything.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He's also positioning for an EO on price controls. He isn't issuing warnings if it isn't on the table. I wish somebody would ask him because I think he's so far gone he'd answer.

We aren't there yet, but he's issuing "warnings" and the best way to end fossil fuel use is to radically restrict where it can be purchased. Like everything else they're just scrambling to get the guillotine set up as fast as possible. Once the profit dries up and crowded urban retailers stop carrying gas the government can then use the artificial supply crisis to nationalize retail gas under the guise of national security. Then it's rationing.

By the time he proposes it the sheep will cheer, the SCOTUS will be the last stop, and they've already worked on making them illegitimate. Next they be saying they're in the pockets of big oil.

Let nobody forget that Biden and his government cohorts are the primary beneficiary of gas profits and they have done virtually nothing to ease the price on their end in spite of providing no real benefit to the process, in fact hindering it in restricting drilling. They have spent the next 50 years of gas taxes and there is no end in sight.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The future of the liberal world order is on the line. It's come a long way from conspiracy theory to stated fact.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Putin made him do it!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah, these will be dubbed the "Putin oil blockage" or some bs. Do regular people know this? The regular people walking around complaining about high prices, do they understand that the Biden administration hold a lot of the blame? Or do they really fall for the Putin price hike bullish?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
Yeah, these will be dubbed the "Putin oil blockage" or some bs. Do regular people know this? The regular people walking around complaining about high prices, do they understand that the Biden administration hold a lot of the blame? Or do they really fall for the Putin price hike bullish?

Some do,Some don't, and others just live to see oil destroyed.

That last group are the biggest idiots out of all of them because they ignore the BRICS will go on to use it and they will experience unprecedented progress, while the west devolves to some agrarian civilization straight out of Stargate Sg-1 with alien overloads culling them.
edit on 3-7-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hey, why not. They are trying to shut down the Texas oil fields now, why not go for the Gold and shut it all down.

10 dollar a gallon gas is their goal anyway. "Go Buy That $70 K electric car damn you!"

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Yeah, they are all in on whatever the MSM tells them. I have a couple of die-hard Progressives that I talk to regularly at work. The only things "True" are what the "Party / MSM" tells them. Anything else is false, disinformation, Republican lies.

Their Political Social Group is their God.
edit on 3-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This entity is part of the last group as well. They just don't care what it takes, or even if it's necessary.
By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It's Putin's fault, kiddo. And the greedy oil company executives, and Trump, and Covid.
The truth is, it's totally, irrefutably Biden's fault, along with the idiots who voted for him.

- Joe Biden is looking voters in the eye and promising to "end fossil fuel."

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Gina McCarthy is one of the Biden administration's biggest fascists. She has said publicly that big tech needs to censor anyone who is critical of green energy.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Our CEO not the CFO but the big guy, sent a note to all saying that the corporation believes we are heading into a recession or worse. And changes will be coming but no job cuts. So that means job cuts.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How will they be color coding the ration coupons ? 😀

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How will they be color coding the ration coupons ? 😀

White need not apply/back of the bus.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Ps might want to use what little cash you have left for gas instead of fireworks,beer, and burgers.

No.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes.

Didn't you get the building back broker memo ?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

as i said in another thread he speakth with a forked and crooked tongue, and out of both sides of his mouth.
saying produce more and lower prices and claiming there are 9000 open leases and claims to drill in U.S. waters, but then turns around and says no when they want to start.

what the hell does he expect them to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

In our slang, Biden is a Prize Prick.

Perhaps a Prize Puppet but still a prick.

These people have no humanity.

Demons amongst men.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

as i said in another thread he speakth with a forked and crooked tongue, and out of both sides of his mouth.
saying produce more and lower prices and claiming there are 9000 open leases and claims to drill in U.S. waters, but then turns around and says no when they want to start.

what the hell does he expect them to do.

he is trying to get them to break the law apparently.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yes.

Didn't you get the building back broker memo ?

So far, I'm fine. No one can take my bbq and fireworks away from me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join