It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Oh, They Got Us Defined & Classified Correctly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jul 2 2022 by Jbird because: spam

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jul 2 2022 by Jbird because: spam

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They will force progressive values on YOUR children

This is silly. Progressive values are natural and intrinsic.
They are not forced.

if you resist you are cancelled, shouted down, labeled and "ist" something, and even labeled a domestic terrorist in some cases.

Oh boy, the drama. No one has been 'cancelled', there is no such thing. People aren't appointments or television shows. They don't get cancelled. You have been watching too much propaganda.

The people labeled domestic terrorist might be deserving. Like the Jan 6 insurrectionist, they were domestic terrorist.
When did conservatives become so triggered?

There are societal norms, deviate from them and you will be called out. Probably as a deviant. If you are a supporter of criminals, you will be shunned. It is as it should be.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Evenflo

So you mean that Kamala Harris is being shunned now for paying for bail for the rioters all summer? Sure would have been nice if that had happened before they installed her in the VP office. Somehow, I think publicly supporting people who helped loot and burn large portions of cities should disqualify you from high office. I guess if you're a democrat, it's resume enhancer.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The riots were started by white nationalist right wingers.

This has been proven time and time again with video evidence.

Most of the people arrested were peaceful protesters, beaten and kidnapped by overzealous and undertrained police.

That these facts continue to elude people is not surprising, it is par for the course for conservatives nowadays.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

Most of the people arrested were peaceful protesters, beaten and kidnapped by overzealous and undertrained police.

That these facts continue to elude people is not surprising, it is par for the course for conservatives nowadays.

Wow, you certainly fit in with many of the other loonies "conspiracy theorists" on this site.

I would just love to see you assemble a thread, containing all of this "video evidence", to support this claim.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You saying it doesn't make it true. I'm not sure what you are trying to put forward.

TDS is real, please see a Doctor.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

His "white nationalist right wingers" are probably ANTIFA dudes in the wrong outfit. The ones who forgot the blac bloc attire that night (or Feds).

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Great find - and good strategy, on your part!

I’m pretty sure Biden is in “burn the ships” mode. The DNC knows full well Biden is unelectable in 2024, so is Kamala, and retreading a failed candidate in Hillary is off the table.

Newsom is next up. Problem is, he’s just as extreme, and most of America views CA as completely jacked politically, expensive, elitist, etc. He’s also not electable at scale - but way more so than Joe.

Absent a viable 2024 candidate, Joe is going to push every agenda as far as he can right now. Burn the ship that is the liberal agenda. It has been pushed as far as it can go before it’s turned on, they know it, and thus you get our current “everything is a dumpster fire” environment - because it’s exactly that and that’s exactly what they want.

Thats how I’m seeing things at this point. Good share, OP.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Not so much.

I know at least three that want nothing to do with the "progressive" left.

All they want is to be left alone by all sides, left to live their own lives w/o having to kow-tow to the whims of the brokers of power.

Can't say as I disagree with 'em. That's what I want, too.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What are you smoking?

If you like your Fiery But Peaceful protests, you can keep your Fiery but peaceful protests.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Just reporting facts brother.

I understand it is foreign to conservatives and their "beliefs", but if we talk slowly maybe some can be absorbed through osmosis.

Doubt it though.

But always willing to lend a hand to those less fortunate.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Naw, not assembling anything.

It's free and widely available, no assembly required.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Does the condescending “smarter than you” replies make you feel better about yourself? Trying to figure out why every reply needs to include a put down.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BorelsMonkeys

My apologies if you felt this was a put down.

This is my honest assessment based on current data.

Most conservatives, ESPECIALLY Trump supporters, find facts to be an elusive concept.

Their party suffers for it, which is not a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I love how the implication here seems to be that they only started realizing and formulating this because the latinos started leaving them and not because of any other reason which says they really don't get it after all. They're still just chasing demographics. In other words, the leopard still has the same spots.
Not so long ago Joe had a zoom meeting with national black leaders & scolded them by saying they better learn how to work with the latinos .
As the white peoples disappear due to low or no birth rates , the American latinos will become the new conservative party .
It is my observation that latinos & blacks do not get along as well as people think under a minority blanket.
The Mexican American numbers are near double that of blacks & that gap will continue to grow .
America’s future is a Mexican American one & within 50 years the latino vote will determine most all of politics in America.
As a white person I think it is cool that Mexican & Mesoamericans will be in charge of their native lands.
I hope our Native Americans always retain their autonomy & have more say in this countries rule.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Calling 'em facts doesn't make 'em so.

But, y'know what, what ever helps you sleep at night.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join