It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Oh, They Got Us Defined & Classified Correctly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So, I started frequenting a page called 'The Democratic Strategist" just to see what they have going on in their strategy circles. I found this analysis that is surprisingly correct in the analysis of what we would call "The Sleeping Majority" or the "Normal Person" on our belief systems and how to appeal to us.

thedemocraticstrategist.org...

On the plus side, you have to be sane to try to appeal to normal people and right now the Democrats are full on Progressive Authoritarians so I doubt they will try to appeal to the middle at all. Not to mention (As the strategy warns) the left has to stop demonizing normal people in order to appeal to them and I don't see that happening.

This is a very good analysis, I guess we can be glad that they will not read it or utilize the data to lie to us since the Left hates everything "Normal" people stand for. The only thing incorrect I see here is using the term "white" in working class.

thedemocraticstrategist.org...

Section 2 – The Difference Between Cultural Traditionalism and Extremism

The result has not simply been that white working class voters became heavily Republican (and now include an increasing number of Latinos as well as whites) but that it is now divided into two distinct groups – extremists and cultural traditionalists.

It is possible to make a series of reasonably clear distinctions between these two groups.

The conclusion is unavoidable. Democrats can no longer rely on proposing and passing ambitious progressive legislation as the central strategy for winning the support of working class Americans.

Section 10 – “Traditional, Common Sense Democrats”: The Missing Wing of The
Democratic Coalition

Democratic candidates who want to reach working class voters now need to have a clear and distinct political identity that is separate from the National Democratic Party or the woke, social justice left.

This cannot be achieved simply by offering a set of specific disagreements over policy, even if these disagreements are expressed in the most fierce and polemical way. What is rather required is a clear and distinct political identity that genuinely aligns the candidate with the culture and perspective of the working class convincing them that the candidate is genuinely “On your side,” “Will fight for you,” or “Cares about people like you”?

This new identity cannot be created just for the candidate as an individual but must rather locate him as a member of distinct and coherent political force.

This “Common Sense, Heartland Democratic” coalition would be defined by two things

A deep, genuine and passionate Identification with the culture and community of the working class.

A coherent set of “Traditional, Common Sense” positions on divisive issues. These would not be defined by launching attacks on the Democratic left but rather by defining the new coalition as a “common sense” middle ground between the “crazy” right and the “radical” left that would combine a respect for working class culture and community with tolerance rather than intolerance and a willingness to accept sensible and necessary change.

For this approach to gain any significant political influence a new coalition of this kind will have to create for itself a distinct national image.

Appendix – Why Working Class Mexicans Are Deserting the Dems.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I love how the implication here seems to be that they only started realizing and formulating this because the latinos started leaving them and not because of any other reason which says they really don't get it after all. They're still just chasing demographics. In other words, the leopard still has the same spots.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Wow, great find and quite interesting. I can't say anything they do could make much of a difference although, with their control of so many voting mechanisms, they may not need to do much.

One problem for them they seem to have overlooked is that so many in the US identify politicians who run under either party label as consummate liars. How do they overcome that?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's also condemning themselves as the left, since they try to say that extremists support "policies" that promote or support bigotry. But what policies are those? They are in control and haven't attempted to eliminate those alleged policies.

The only thing that keeps them going at all is pure gibberish.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very true, but the Hispanic voters stripes haven't changed either. I live in an are 80% Hispanic and the one political trait they consistently exhibit is that they vote one way, one time and the other way the next. They are opportunistic, not ideologues.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

“Common sense,” “middle-of-the-road” white workers do indeed respect and endorse core
traditional cultural values, but they also endorse a more unexpected social value – a deep and
genuine belief in “tolerance.”
During the various focus groups, some of the outside observers of the sessions were genuinely
surprised by the spontaneous expressions of tolerance that emerged during the discussions.
Their surprise was understandable. “Working-class whites” are so often equated with Trump supporters or hardcore ideological conservatives that hearing such views seemed quite incongruous.
But anyone who actually spends time with non-extremist white working-class people knows
that this is not unusual at all – indeed, it’s quite common. This should not be a surprise. If a person
is willing to try to “see both sides” of an issue or view questions with an “on the one hand, on
the other hand” mode of thought, the necessary psychological result has to be a willingness to
accept that even if one has strong personal convictions, other points of view can and should
be treated with respect as well

That one is a bit of my favorite, it should open the eyes of a few people to point that out. That its 'quite common' that more people are accepting and willing to see 'both sides' of an issue before judging. That its actually RARE to encounter a white supremisist in middle and lower class.

But this is who they were trying to target for racial wars. kinda amusing really.

Page 11 Clearly states

In the focus groups, tolerant attitudes appeared again and again. Workers expressed “live and
let live” attitudes about a wide range of issues connected to privacy, choice, and freedom.
Various participants insisted that they “don’t want to try to run other people’s lives.” They were
willing to accept a wide range of behavior that they personally might object to as long as it did
not impinge on their own choices and way of life

So honestly, when people realize that most of the 'parade of unequality' is caused by democrats, maybe we can go back to protesting? After all they need to 'study' us because they are so out of touch with the people. Without their lies and manipulation none of them would ever get into office.

edit on 2-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

This one is kinda interesting too, it branches off on a lower article on that webpage.
www.psychologytoday.com...

Do you care about the unemployed, Medicaid recipients, and DREAMers? Whether you do or not, you’re likely going to be hearing a lot about them in the coming months, as America heads into a heated presidential election.

And if you do care, you should wipe every one of those phrases out of your vocabulary.

Why? Because it is hard enough to run against a tough opponent who does not share your values. You don’t also want to run against the human brain. It is a formidable adversary. And every one of those words and phrases is working for the neural opposition.

You don’t also want to run against the human brain. It is a formidable adversary.
If you don't know what that means, it means they will play on your emotions to win your votes. It means they rather keep you stupid and emotional, because they don't stand a hells chance when a person thinks rationally before making their choices.

I think its funny they admit that. The unique way this is worded even the writer believes that the democratic views are alien and against the general public. The fact that they have to go that extra layer "And if you DO care"(cause most likely you don't above the above issues unless your new). I think its insanely telling that they literally use 'guides' to train themselves and candidates because not a single one of them really know's what it's like to be an average american, middle or lower class.

Before you think they care, consider it wasn't to long ago they declared that 10% of the workforce must be fired to fight inflation. Instead of actually fining companies that are purposely driving up prices with a DOE still in effect.

Newayz, thanks for the link there's loads of information on that. But no matter what they do, they will never be able to really understand us until they become us.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Most of them won't get that far.

We expressed that attitude to a proggie friend of ours. He knew we personally did not agree with gay marriage in our personal values, but we had worked like mad to come up with a workable legal compromise because just because *we* didn't agree with it didn't mean that we felt others necessarily had to be stopped. We just wanted our position to be protected as well. When we outlined it, his response was:

But then ... everyone would get what they want ... NO.

And I am not joking at all.
edit on 2-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

By keeping you emotional instead of thinking(posted that part of the guide a few things up), following the 'how to win election' guide from 2004.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm a live and let live kinda person, Idgas what people do as long as they aren't up in my business with their crap. Mainly because it's about self respect and decency. I have a really semi-crude comment to put in, but i'll bite my tongue and leave it as polite as possible.. to the imagination..

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

That's just it. If you believe in the rights of the Bill of Rights, then religious groups have every right to define for themselves what they will recognize as a marriage and how. The state can then attach legal privileges to that as it sees fit, but it should not have any authority to tell any of those groups what a marriage is or is not or else it is interfering with religion which is expressly does not have the right to do unless those religious views completely violate someone's basic unalienable rights like life, liberty, etc.

Marriage is, at best, a social privilege because it takes a group of people, at least two, to have a marriage. No one has the right to be married or else every single person out there who dies lonely wishing to be married had their rights violated. But I don't want to stop people from deciding what they think that is unless they are forcing people into it or otherwise violating others with it, but neither do they have any right to tell me what I have to think it is, either.

And so we worked really hard to come up with a way that could have preserved everyone's ability to have it their way like a marriage Whopper. Would we all have been happy? No, but that's what compromise does, but we all would have had access to our own opinions and beliefs without having anyone else tell us how to do it, too.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ummm…my signature line states all you really need to comprehend about the left…

They embody the antithesis of logic…

YouSir

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

If you cut off the far right, and the far left, what remains is the the bulk of Americans. I believe we need to toss the extremes, and we will be just fine.

The thing that strikes me the most, is that if everyone did think with their brains instead of emotions, they would realize that it’s not about left vs right. The far right, and far left are the true enemies here. They are the agitators.

This is not that hard to understand. We are all in this together, and will go up in flames if we don’t put a stop to this. Kinda like the political version of thinking with the little head, instead of the big head.

The extremes and their handlers are the true enemy of the American people. It’s time to root them out of both sides.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I love how the implication here seems to be that they only started realizing and formulating this because the latinos started leaving them and not because of any other reason which says they really don't get it after all. They're still just chasing demographics. In other words, the leopard still has the same spots.

they have the LGBQRST tho.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

They don't have them all, nor do they have all the blacks or nearly all the Latinos.

They made the bargain that they thought demography was destiny and treated people like their diversity boxes instead of like people. The harder they push into boxes to be inclusive, the more people they exclude. Where else do these people go except the opposition? They aren't GOP but they know they don't have a seat at the table the other way.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So, I started frequenting a page called 'The Democratic Strategist"

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you

Friedrich Nietzsche
edit on 7/2/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 7/2/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Progressive Authoritarians

This is an oxymoron.

There is no such thing as a Progressive Authoritarian.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

This is an oxymoron.

Where the hell have you been. The Progressives are nothing but authoritarian. You will do or say what they want or be quiet about it or else. They will force progressive values on YOUR children and if you resist you are cancelled, shouted down, labeled and "ist" something, and even labeled a domestic terrorist in some cases.

Wake up.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

This is an oxymoron.

Thats all they are, and they constantly use progressive logic, which is illogic. They are full of nonsense, and are very aggressive. If you return the favor, they will run tell. The are P.A.M.F.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join