It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Changer. The Left’s Biggest Nightmare Is Running For AZ GOV.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Game Changer. The Left’s Biggest Nightmare Is Running For AZ GOV.
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...
(Link to video)

What do you think the most important issue for your state is?

We got a couple of important issues.
We have a wide open boarder.
We have fentanol poring in.
We have the cartels with operational control.
But that would not be happening if we had fair honest elections.
We had a fraudulent election a corrupt election.
And we have an illegit president sitting in the white house.
And because of that our border is wide open. 5.5 tons of fentanol was confiscated last year.
Enough to kill over 2 billion people. It is a weapon of mass destruction.
And that is why we are going to secure that border.
Starting on day one after i take my hand of the bible.
We are going to issue declaration of invasion.
We are going to finish president Trumps wall.
And we are going to send our armed national guards to the border and stop people from comming across.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

Game-ender. He will never get to play. Next.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So what do YOU think about this woman.
I think nightmare indeed. Every opportunity was given to proponents of election fraud in Arizona, Maracopa county,specifically over and over again. Recounts, investigations orchestrated and run by Republicans for over a year and what they came up with was zilch. Nada.

Yet, of the four Republican candidates for governor in that state, three are basing their candidacies on the belief that it was stolen.

Yes, that is not just the biggest nightmare for leftists but should as well be a nightmare for conservatives. Believing in something so important with no factual evidence at all is delusional.

www.azcentral.com...
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2022 11:25:11 -0500Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:25:11 -050022072022-07-02T11:25:11-05:001100000025 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Never happen.....

Also who reports with all those horrible errors?

Anyway...sounds great but, no chance

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I predict this person will be involved in some form of incident ether involving their death or a rather embarracing involvement with someone else.

In the current political environment, they haven't got a chance.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So what do YOU think about this woman.
I think nightmare indeed. Every opportunity was given to proponents of election fraud in Arizona, Maracopa county,specifically over and over again. Recounts, investigations orchestrated and run by Republicans for over a year and what they came up with was zilch. Nada.

Yet, of the four Republican candidates for governor in that state, three are basing their candidacies on the belief that it was stolen.

Yes, that is not just the biggest nightmare for leftists but should as well be a nightmare for conservatives. Believing in something so important with no factual evidence at all is delusional.

www.azcentral.com...

There was something I read recently that showed some data from AZ about the election, the numbers and what looked to be blatant election fraud were staggering. I believe the focus was on Pima county.

Maybe someone on here knows about the data I'm talking about and can find it, for the life of me I can't remember where I read it, could've even been on here, IDK. I'll try and find.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
First off -- Independents rule AZ. They swing the vote as they see fit.

#1 issue for AZ is water.

AZ is one of the largest suppliers of winter vegetables and fruit in America.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

This presentation www.rsbnetwork.com... last week was incredible. It even included hidden video of Illegal aliens being used to sign ballots.

But since the Governor of Arizona (Ducey) and the Attorney General of Arizona (Brnovich) are corrupted Republicans, none of the evidence presented will be used in an official, legal setting, until after Jan 2023.

BTW... Ducey decided not to seek re-election after former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo published a list of top officials China says are "trustworthy". Ducey was one of them... Gov Kemp of Georgia is another.

Think "connection" Election 2020.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
She's hawt and smart!...Looks a lot like Sharon Stone.
I'd tick her box.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

There was something I read recently that showed some data from AZ about the election, the numbers and what looked to be blatant election fraud were staggering.

And that for me is the whole thing in a nut shell. Tons and tons of ''data'' that point to blatant election fraud yet when any of those charges are take seriously, researched and investigated with a fine tooth comb, the result has always been the same. No election fraud to any degree to effect the election or indicate tampering other than on simple individual levels.

And over and over there has constantly been that ''information'' that was put up ''somewhere'' that needs to be looked into. Me? I'm trusting the Republican Party folk who made these recounts and investigations of the last year and a half to have done their jobs.

It's interesting that those three candidates are so sure of themselves that they do not even trust their own party members to have done their jobs. Maybe they don't believe it either but are doing nothing more than pandering to the Trumpian base to achieve their own positions of power in the state. That to me seem much more likely than there having been massive election fraud in that state.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

I'm sure you can watch he whole debate with her and the other Republicans running, but here is a snippet of how it went.

Link

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
More diversions and tangents to keep your mind off the unchecked smuggling routes. The joke's on you 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
She's hawt and smart!...Looks a lot like Sharon Stone.
I'd tick her box.

I know your type, here she b' slaps a cNN reporter.

RUDE AWAKENING

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Is it really that much of a mystery that the truth doesn't get out to the public? Our government lied about the mere existence of Area 51 until they were in court and presented with photographs of it... And that is the only time government tells the truth - when the lie simply cant be continued any longer. And even then, they manage to act like they came clean out of some sense of moral or ethical responsibility. In reality they got caught red handed lying their asses off and spun it the best way they could.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All politics is delusion.

Even when the votes are counted carefully, your trading your freedom of self governance for the security of having some politician make decisions for you.

It’s a con(fidence) game.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
All politics is delusion.

Even when the votes are counted carefully, you're trading your freedom of self-governance for the security of having some politicians make decisions for you.

You live in a society of diverse people.

Self-governing only works with those who self-govern.

What do you do with the rest of the people?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Have their families take care of and guide them through life.

a reply to: Annee

edit on 2-7-2022 by Dalamax because: Extrapolate

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Have their families take care of and guide them through life.

a reply to: Annee

How simplistic.

Yeah, that should work.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

There was something I read recently that showed some data from AZ about the election, the numbers and what looked to be blatant election fraud were staggering.

And that for me is the whole thing in a nut shell. Tons and tons of ''data'' that point to blatant election fraud yet when any of those charges are take seriously, researched and investigated with a fine tooth comb, the result has always been the same. No election fraud to any degree to effect the election or indicate tampering other than on simple individual levels.

And over and over there has constantly been that ''information'' that was put up ''somewhere'' that needs to be looked into. Me? I'm trusting the Republican Party folk who made these recounts and investigations of the last year and a half to have done their jobs.

It's interesting that those three candidates are so sure of themselves that they do not even trust their own party members to have done their jobs. Maybe they don't believe it either but are doing nothing more than pandering to the Trumpian base to achieve their own positions of power in the state. That to me seem much more likely than there having been massive election fraud in that state.

they never heard any of these cases in court. they were all tossed out/or not even heard because they could had caused trust issues. Big difference in a case proving itself,vs a case not even getting a shot to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join