It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Then don't do it. You'll go blind.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

wait... what?

You're a flat earther and a believer in Nibiru?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I've been staring at the sun for 6 years. I'm not blind yet.

edit on 13-7-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Lol. No.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You're a flat earther and a believer in Nibiru?
a reply to: Akragon

The Wo is strong in this one .........

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

And it still doesn't make your interpretation of what you have photographed correct.

Edit to add: also, they are not the same size.
edit on 14/7/2022 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I am correct when I explain what causes the double sun effect in my picture. The proof is simple, and has been clearly stated here.

The 2 Suns in that picture appear to be just about the same size.

The Sun on the bottom is a bit more distorted and yellow because it is not really the Sun, but is the Sun's reflection in Heaven's glass.

You can deny it all you want playing your esoteric word games. But that won't change my explanation being spot on.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It's a reflection in glass, just not 30 miles above us. You repeating that over and over is not proof of anything other than your blind adherence to your own dogma.

If your version of reality was true (pro-tip: it's not) then anyone would be able see this effect with their own eyes through a polarising filter.

No word games have been employed. Stating a fact is not a word game. You claimed the two suns in your image were the same size. They aren't.

I'd be interested to see the entire image, not just the crop. Why not show that?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I said the glass ceiling starts 60 miles up, not 30.

I said the 2 Suns in my pic are just about the same size. They are. There is little difference.

If you see the double sun reflection in a glass window 5 feet in front of you, or reflected in your camera lens, in those reflections, the reflection of the sun is much smaller than the sun's reflection in heaven which is 60 to 90 miles away.

I can see this own effect with my own eyes, without the use of a polarizing lens. Whether or not you use a polarizing lens doesn't matter. The way you can perceive the Sun and it's reflection in Heaven is by looking indirectly, out of the corner of your eye.

I seem to have misplaced the original uncropped pic. Let me assure you, cropping just enlarged the effect to make it more obvious to see what was already seen.

Look. Here is the experiment repeated. Uncropped, then cropped. Not quite as obvious as the pic taken during a wildfire, but you can make out 2 circles overlapping like a Venn diagram.

edit on 15-7-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

I said the glass ceiling starts 60 miles up, not 30.

It doesn't exist at all, it starts nowhere.

I said the 2 Suns in my pic are just about the same size. They are. There is little difference.

uh-huh:

"n my pic the 2 Suns are the same size."

If you see the double sun reflection in a glass window 5 feet in front of you, or reflected in your camera lens, in those reflections, the reflection of the sun is much smaller than the sun's reflection in heaven which is 60 to 90 miles away.

No, it depends on many things. There are numerous examples of caees where the camera's interrnal reflections produce a second sun 'about the same size'.

I can see this own effect with my own eyes, without the use of a polarizing lens.

I'd get that checked.

Whether or not you use a polarizing lens doesn't matter.

It would enable clearer observation.

The way you can perceive the Sun and it's reflection in Heaven is by looking indirectly, out of the corner of your eye.

There is no reflection other than in the glass in the camera.

I seem to have misplaced the original uncropped pic. Let me assure you, cropping just enlarged the effect to make it more obvious to see what was already seen.

How unfortunate.

Look. Here is the experiment repeated. Uncropped, then cropped. Not quite as obvious as the pic taken during a wildfire, but you can make out 2 circles overlapping like a Venn diagram.

It is not an experiment, it's an observation. People need to know the time of day and the type of camera, you could have used a different camera at exactly the same time to see if it produced the same result, you could get someone else to take a photo at the same time somewhere else to see if they produce the same result. You need to explain why it is not identical to the original observation.

You have derived an inappropriate conclusion from limited data and personal bias. That's not experimentation.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This photo was also taken outdoors, with a phone camera, close to sunset. There's a second sun.

Is heaven in a camper van?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Please share any double sun images you have where the 2 suns are the same size (or just about!)

When I repeated the photography experiment it was 1 hour and 56 minutes before sunset. I tilted the camera down and to my left.

You can slightly see the reflection of the sun in heaven moved slightly down and to the right, while the actual sun behind heaven did not. Thus you can make out 2 circles overlapping.

In the better picture, taken during a wildfire, it was about 1 hour before sunset, and I tilted the camera down and to my right.

You can slightly see the reflection of the sun in heaven moved slightly down and to the left, while the actual sun behind heaven did not. Thus you can make out 2 circles.

In your picture shared of the sun and the camper van, the shutter speed is too slow, and sky is too clear, so the reflection of the sun in heaven is over exposed and will over power any attempt to peak behind the glass ceiling. There is a reflection which appears to occur in the internal camera lens, showing the sun in a more accurate form, which shows up on the passenger door of the van. That double sun image is much smaller than the sun's reflection in heaven.
edit on 16-7-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's the tilt of the camera that causes your double sun illusion, what you are seeing is exactly the same as in my photo - internal reflections, just in a different place because it's a different camera. Tilt the camera the same amount but a different direction. The sun will move with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Upon further consideration, the much smaller double sun which appeared in your picture in the passenger door of the camper van, is a peak behind heaven. You are seeing a reflection of the actual sun in your camera lens, not a reflection of the sun's reflection in heaven: a reflection of a reflection!

You can tell because its form is a nearly perfect circle, like the actual sun.

When you see pictures that have had a total white out, that's more likely to be a reflection of a reflection of the sun in heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join