It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Staffer Testifies President Trump Attacked His Secret Service Limo Driver on 1.6.2021.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ohhh you will see it I'm sure. In the meantime maybe the DOJ will give it to you to satisfy you. Give them a call.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ohhh you will see it I'm sure. In the meantime maybe the DOJ will give it to you to satisfy you. Give them a call.

Ahhhhk as I thought. Just more drecky 2nd hand hearsay as usual. 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Lol of course I can link to what was included in the messages, however the suspects information is part of the DOJs investigation, the call from Trump himself was stated, however they did not release what message he left, but they certainly let Trump know they were aware of him trying to tamper with a witness. Again, all passed on to the DOJ. But yes sure, if it makes you happy to believe it didn't happen then keep on keeping on. Ignorance is bliss so they say.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Lol of course I can link to what was included in the messages, however the suspects information is part of the DOJs investigation, the call from Trump himself was stated, however they did not release what message he left, but they certainly let Trump know they were aware of him trying to tamper with a witness. Again, all passed on to the DOJ. But yes sure, if it makes you happy to believe it didn't happen then keep on keeping on. Ignorance is bliss so they say.

Ahhhhk as I thought. Just more drecky 2nd hand hearsay as usual. 🤣🤣

Your debate tactics got stale and you're reverted to desperation tactics. ✅

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Uh debate tactics? Like saying"drecky 2nd hand heresay"? Like you're supposed to be provided exact information under investigation because you're Xuenchen? That's not how it works in the real world. Sorry to burst your bubble.
edit on 2-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The fbi looked into it
They decided there was not enough evidence of any crime to file any charges

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The people who recieved the calls and messages informed their lawyers who then provided the information to the DOJ. There has been no information that the FBI has said anything at this point.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Uh debate tactics? Like saying"drecky 2nd hand heresay"? Like you're supposed to be provided exact information under investigation because you're Xuenchen? That's not how it works in the real world. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm not in a debate bubble like you. I'm not brainwashed and defective. I'm not creating diversionary tangents 🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Oh
The fbi gave you this info?

Lol
This is hilarious

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's cute. I've done no such thing. I've linked to testimony provided under oath by Republicans employed by the WH or Trump himself.

I'm not the one interested in creating diversions.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh

Lol
This is hilarious

Ok. Show me the link that states the FBI has determined there has been no witness tampering. I sure couldn't find any. Should be easy to find, the DOJ was given the info from the individuals lawyers in June and July.
edit on 2-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It's over. You've lost. Your response training is a failure. 😎

The hearsay is all BS 😃

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Such snappy debate skills. Your chosen blind eye amuses me endlessly. I'm wondering how far and how long you'll continue your spin and denial. I expect personal insults soon. That's usually how it goes around here.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh

Lol
This is hilarious

Ok. Show me the link that states the FBI has determined there has been no witness tampering. I sure couldn't find any. Should be easy to find, the DOJ was given the info from the individuals lawyers in June and July.

So then the fbi didn’t notify you?
I am confused

The fbi investigated all this
Levied no charges
Closed the case

Yet still????
Really????

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm not debating or answering questions.

You are 🤣

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The United States Secret Service says CASSIDY HUTCHINSON is LYING.

SHE IS A LIAR: thehill.com...

PERJURY bomb incoming!

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join