It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Staffer Testifies President Trump Attacked His Secret Service Limo Driver on 1.6.2021.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 28, 2022

According to White House staffer CASSIDY HUTCHINSON, President Trump tried to choke-out his Limo Driver (a Secret Service agent), when the driver would NOT take him to the Capitol to participate in the protest-riot that was just getting started, due to Joe Biden cheating his way into the White House.

Ex-President Donald Trump lunged at a Secret Service agent in a limousine when told he could not be taken to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, a former White House aide testified.

“I’m the ‘effing’ president, take me up to the Capitol now!” Trump insisted, said Cassidy Hutchinson, describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day.

Hutchinson, who worked for Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, revealed the incident to the select House committee investigating the Capitol riot.

Trump wanted to go to the Capitol that day after urging supporters at a rally to “fight” against the confirmation of the Electoral College victory of President Joe Biden.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

And people thought President Trump was just blowing-smoke when he said he would have (unlike the police) charged into Florida's Parkland school to try and save children while a shooter was walking the halls, killing them.

Taking on the Secret Service is hard to believe though. President Trump is their boss. There was no need for him to try and physically force one of them to do what he wanted.

Do you think this Cassidy Hutchinson is telling the truth? FoxNews says she changed from a PRO-Trump lawyer, to an ANTI-Trump lawyer, about 8 days ago. That's pretty suspicious, considering how desperate this "Jan 6th" congressional committee seems to be.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/28/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The ghost of Christine Blasey Ford with shades of Sandra Fluke🤣

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This bombshell testimony could be a sneak attack on some elections today !!!😀

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is a paid actress, waiting for her Academy Award nomination.
Check her bank account, the low life Dems that are in charge have an unending supply of green and a serious aversion to the truth.
I saw reports that there are Secret Service agents that will testify that none of it happened.

edit on 28-6-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

First, this isn't testimony. It's hearsay.

Second, if this is true they know the appropriate people to subpoena and declined to do so. It has no merit, even if true (it isn't, he wasn't in the limo that day as far as I know) means nothing, and it's a waste of time.

This whole thing gets more pathetic as it goes, which is hard to believe. How is this important testimony? Is a crime alleged? I can't believe people think this is some legitimate event and not just a free campaign ad. I suppose it's the same people that know how many millions of dollar have been extracted from Ukraine into the pockets of connected people but still have no problem supporting 100s of billions more being sent there.

Our entire existence has become a mockery of truth, a perversion of leadership so profound that I can't imagine it gets better without radical change. People no longer even try to see through the wool being pulled over their eyes.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

According to White House staffer CASSIDY HUTCHINSON, President Trump tried to choke-out his Limo Driver

Impossible!

Evidence:

Trump's hands are too small to pull something like that off!
edit on 28-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The ghost of Christine Blasey Ford with shades of Sandra Fluke🤣

Sandra Fluke?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

""Ex-President Donald Trump lunged at a Secret Service agent in a limousine when told he could not be taken to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, a former White House aide testified.""

Why is this not "testimony", if she made this declaration under oath?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

In this movie, the guy in the back seat used a steel wire on the front seat guy's neck.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
it's all about technique .... 🚬

Trivia: in that year, and the year of the car, safety glass wasn't used 😎

edit on Jun-28-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed bzzzzzzzzzz 👁️🚬

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
MSN

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” tweeted NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander on Tuesday.

Somebodies lying...

Of course I am sure she will get a show on MSNBC after the smoke clears.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Thats why its not a hearing or a comission but a comitee. Made up of hacks that provide no value to society.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Democrats used Covid-19 to take away our FIGHT. Even the Pro-Abortion people are tame, compared to the 2020 rioters.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

said Cassidy Hutchinson, describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day.

Oh, well, she was told this. so of course its true without any further vetting. No one in Washington would ever even consider lying for political reasons, or to destroy someone. Thats just not how Washington politics work.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh..it was the Godfather movie. Thanks! (Looks High Definition Now)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wanted to spit my coffee...dont drink it...had to get it, then spit it out!!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

said Cassidy Hutchinson, describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day.

Oh, well, she was told this. so of course its true without any further vetting. No one in Washington would ever even consider lying for political reasons, or to destroy someone. Thats just not how Washington politics work.

Why did the Thompson-Schiff-Cheney triad think what Cassidy Hutchinson said was so critical, they called a special session to let her tell it?

Did they not "vet" the Secret Service agents before letting her perjure herself? (She must be a Republican!)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thats why its not a hearing or a comission but a comitee. Made up of hacks that provide no value to society.

Liz Cheney, along with the liberal News pundits got really angry (ka-boom!) when the head of this committee (Bennie Thompson) said there would be NO criminal referral of Donald Trump to the Dept of Justice by the committee.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

"describing what she was told had happened in the limo that day."

Well that kinda says it all. Hearsay much, I didn't see a report from the Limo driver, who allegedly this happened to?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/28.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Why did the Thompson-Schiff-Cheney triad think what Cassidy Hutchinson said was so critical, they called a special session to let her tell it?

Because of the shock factor to the weak minded sheep that believe their con game.
They want Trump to be the biggest boogeyman the country has seen to their easily manipulated supporters.
Con artists running a con game so Trump never hurts their feelz again as president.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join