It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Angered by Democrats Wondering if He Will or Should Seek Re-Election.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Fun Fact: Al Gore Sr. was his mentor.

Wait, wait, wait! "Big Al" Gore? From Tennessee? The same Big Al Gore that publicly admitted to being owned by Saudi oil barons? The same Big Al Gore that owned a tobacco plantation inherited from his father and used his financial power to catapult him (and his son) into politics to make even more money? Big Al Gore, whose family history includes a tremendous number of slaves actually owned and worked to run that tobacco plantation? Big Al Gore, who is renowned in his home state of Tennessee as "the most crooked politician to ever exist," even worse than Alabama's Big Jim Folsom? That Big Al Gore?

That explains an awful lot...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: carewemust
No! Niether should Kamala! I would like to see 2 new candidates that are strong and most importantly competent!

I think we are venturing into the realm of science fiction and fantasy here.

Right. If Democrats had a good candidate, they would have risked everything to cheat that man/woman into the Oval Office.

But they scraped the bottom, found Joe, and risked being tried as traitors (if caught), to get Joe Biden into the White House.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: nugget1
I'd love to see him run in 2024! Nothing could be better for our country than a slam-dung election served on a silver platter! That's even better than running Hillary would be.

Biden and the DNC are definitely dung...

Let's do a poll on who here would vote for Biden in the primary regardless of who the other Democratic challengers are?

Conventional wisdom says only a fool would vote for someone else, when the "sure thing proven winner" is in the race.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

"a lack of respect from their party and the press."

" You get what you put in
And people get what they deserve"
Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: nugget1
I'd love to see him run in 2024! Nothing could be better for our country than a slam-dung election served on a silver platter! That's even better than running Hillary would be.

Biden and the DNC are definitely dung...

Let's do a poll on who here would vote for Biden in the primary regardless of who the other Democratic challengers are?

Conventional wisdom says only a fool would vote for someone else, when the "sure thing proven winner" is in the race.

I guess it all "depends" on who runs the party

www.laprogressive.com...

It appears that most voters have made up their minds about him—and it’s not good. Two critical errors last year (prematurely declaring victory over Covid, and botching the withdrawal from Afghanistan) dropped him into unfavorable territory, and surging inflation this year has kept him there. At this point, nothing short of a miraculous easing of inflationary pressures can rescue him, and it’s quite possible that even that unlikely event would gain him no credit.

Biden must not be the Democrats’ candidate for president in 2024. He keeps insisting that he’ll run, but that may just be to avoid becoming a lame duck. If he keeps running after the midterm elections this November, he needs to be challenged. We cannot have a candidate with unfavorable ratings even worse than Trump’s. We need someone at least a generation younger, preferably female, preferably Latina or African American, to maximize the appeal to those demographics.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Either way you cut it, we’re currently in the in midst of a major global economic crisis.

No first world leader has high prospects of re-election at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Joe Biden says he is now "irked": townhall.com... -2024-n2609486

Good grief. What's wrong with people. Joe still has 2.5 years to continue working his magic, even before his second term kicks in.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
President Biden is Angered by Democrats Wondering if He Will or Should Seek Re-Election.

Clinton/Harris or Harris/Clinton 2024.

Bidens party has lost 1.7 million voters.

If they don't steal the midterms they will definitely steal 2024.

Either way.

Bidens days in the oval are numbered. He's been a complete disaster.

Everyone knows it even though they won't publically admit it.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog

Joe Biden says he is now "irked": townhall.com... -2024-n2609486

Good grief. What's wrong with people. Joe still has 2.5 years to continue working his magic, even before his second term kicks in.

Joe Biden Irked

Fixed it for you .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

lol 'slam-dung' Freudian slip?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Fun Fact: Al Gore Sr. was his mentor.

Wait, wait, wait! "Big Al" Gore? From Tennessee? The same Big Al Gore that publicly admitted to being owned by Saudi oil barons? The same Big Al Gore that owned a tobacco plantation inherited from his father and used his financial power to catapult him (and his son) into politics to make even more money? Big Al Gore, whose family history includes a tremendous number of slaves actually owned and worked to run that tobacco plantation? Big Al Gore, who is renowned in his home state of Tennessee as "the most crooked politician to ever exist," even worse than Alabama's Big Jim Folsom? That Big Al Gore?

That explains an awful lot...

TheRedneck

I've heard rumors that Hillary Clinton's father was involved in some sort of organized crime outfit. If true, that would also explain an awful lot.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
No! Niether should Kamala! I would like to see 2 new candidates that are strong and most importantly competent!

here here,

I loathe another Trump run, and I would be getting ready for a hot civil war should the dems push their death-puppet again successfully.

We need another flavor of sh*t, different from the two we have already. But that will never happen, because our country is full of idiots.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Satan Alert!

Biden says he supports getting rid of the Congressional filibuster in order to codify Roe v Wade Nationwide.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=26559698]carewemust[/post

POTUS... is all hyped with the life-extension drugs and thinks 80 years chronological is the new 50 and retirement is 30 years future

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Worse than that, I’m afraid. Hillary’s parents are Republicans. So was she until Nixon got the nod in 1968 over long shot to be brokered candidate, Barry Goldwater. Even though he lost to Johnson in 1964 fair and square.

Joe will run again, because who else do they have? Pete? AOC? Chelsea Clinton? Hyena?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
President Joe Biden's 4th of July Holiday

Did Joe Forget? Or was this Intentional?

Didn't say "God Bless America"...even with Jill urging him to.

gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
July 6, 2022

The Biden Administration is losing so many people, the Liberal media is now ignoring the departures, and the conservative media can't keep up.

Here's a higher-level departure from Biden's sinking ship that was hard to miss, however.

White House Communications Director KATE BEDINGFIELD is getting the heck out.

Source: gettr.com...

People quitting, only one politician has asked Joe Biden to come to a campaign event, and Joe Biden himself angry that people are questioning his abilities and talents.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm calling it now, #AOC2024

OMG

PLEASE!

Please support her and have her run.

I will actually pay to her campaign just for the lutz.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Update 7.16.2022

Before leaving Saudi Arabia to return home this morning, President Biden gave his departing speech. During the speech, Joe Biden once again insulted our sons and daughters in military uniform.

The Commander-in-Chief called U.S. Troops "SELFISH", which made Sec of State Antony Blinken visibly squirm and wince.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm calling it now, #AOC2024

That's racist to the Cor brother!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join