It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Angered by Democrats Wondering if He Will or Should Seek Re-Election.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 28, 2022

President Biden is angry and miffed that Democrats are wondering out loud if he will, or should, seek re-election.

President Biden is annoyed by the questions surrounding him running again in 2024, according to the New York Times, which noted that he and top aides see the speculation as "a lack of respect from their party and the press."

"Several said the president and his inner circle were confounded by Democrats’ discussions about a Plan-B, when the one person who has defeated Donald J. Trump has made clear he intends to run again," the Times noted.

The president reportedly told his aides that he's experiencing a replay of when other members of his party expressed some level of doubt about his age and abilities.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

President Biden does make a good point. He beat the pants off President Trump in November 2020, and got more votes than the previous record-holder, the great messiah, Barack Obama!

We're only 1/3rd of the way through Joe Biden's first term, but his own party is questioning if he should seek a second term.

Wouldn't YOU be annoyed and even angry, if you were in President Biden's shoes?

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/28/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'd love to see him run in 2024! Nothing could be better for our country than a slam-dung election served on a silver platter! That's even better than running Hillary would be.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He should be angry.

This man got more votes than any other President in HISTORY.

He has done an outstanding job and has succeeded beyond the left's wildest expectations. Not even Obama or Bush could bring down an economy and have raging inflation at the same time!

Biden's feats are legendary. How could they not want him back?

It is jealousy. Pure jealousy. I am sure of it.

Ungrateful Bastiches

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Because having an 82 year old as President who has already showed signs of cognitive decline is a wonderful idea.

He’d be 86 when he leaves office I believe, assuming he runs and wins again. And lives to see the end of his term, of course.

Just a brilliant scenario for all concerned really.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No! Niether should Kamala! I would like to see 2 new candidates that are strong and most importantly competent!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
No! Niether should Kamala! I would like to see 2 new candidates that are strong and most importantly competent!

I think we are venturing into the realm of science fiction and fantasy here.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You guys are being to hard on ol Joe , after 50 years in congress running the country should be like riding a bike for Joe.

*crickets*

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'd love to see him run in 2024! Nothing could be better for our country than a slam-dung election served on a silver platter! That's even better than running Hillary would be.

Biden and the DNC are definitely dung...

Let's do a poll on who here would vote for Biden in the primary regardless of who the other Democratic challengers are?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
You guys are being to hard on ol Joe , after 50 years in congress running the country should be like riding a bike for Joe.

*crickets*

Did you misspell running?
Shouldn't that first "n" be an "i"??

Some day we should post a list of the bills where he voted that ended up undermining our country.
I know the list would be long.

Fun Fact: Al Gore Sr. was his mentor.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All they need to do is explain how he, his brother, and Hunter can make even MORE money after his presidency.

He'll be out of there in no time.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The confusion could be part of the continuing plan of confusion and the same they used in the 2020 election. 👁️

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

*crickets*

A, ha ha. Deserves a delayed rimshot.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm calling it now, #AOC2024

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Joe Biden had Dementia when he beat "loser" Donald Trump. He's even more demented now. Bigger victory guaranteed!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well said. Democrats are jealous of their own President!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Because having an 82 year old as President who has already showed signs of cognitive decline is a wonderful idea.

He’d be 86 when he leaves office I believe, assuming he runs and wins again. And lives to see the end of his term, of course.

Just a brilliant scenario for all concerned really.

If it wasn't for Covid-19, life expectancy would be 10 years longer, according to a thrilled Dr. Anthony "Mengele" Fauci.

Biden will just be getting his second-wind, by age 84 or so.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

*crickets*

Fun Fact: Al Gore Sr. was his mentor.

Birds-of-a-Feather Fact:

Al Gore Sr. was a member of the KKK and voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...:Albert_Gore_Sr.#KKK?

U.S. Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd was close friend.

2+2 = Racist President

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

*crickets*

Good one!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

And not anti-American

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sorry, but you do NOT trade a "sure thing" in, for a "possible".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join