It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals-White Supremacists-KKK Join Forces to Prevent the Minority Birth Rate from Increasing.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Friday, June 24, 2022

SAD FACT: 75% (3 out of 4) babies murdered in the United States before birth, are BLACK or HISPANIC babies.
Source A: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Source B: www.congress.gov...

------------

This morning, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Federal Government will no longer have any role in supporting the termination of these precious human lives.

Roe v. Wade overturned: www.npr.org...

-----------

The SCOTUS decision to preserve more Black and Hispanic lives, infuriates the Liberal "Left", the Ku Klux Clan (KKK), and White Supremacists.

--White Supremacists are Pro-Abortion: www.ortl.org...

--New Ku Klux Klan Emerges as Pro-Abortion: www.outono.net...

--The Liberal Left are also against more Blacks & Hispanics being born: freebeacon.com...

Both Black and White Liberals, including their racist leader, President Joe Biden, are vowing to FIGHT and VOTE for the right to keep Black and Hispanic children being disproportionately terminated, compared to White children.

So so sad.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe minorities wouldn't be minorities if abortion was banned.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe minorities wouldn't be minorities if abortion was banned.

I'm sure there are some bright minds here who could tell us how many minorities there would be in America, if abortion was 50% lower over the past 50 years.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Look you flat out told me you are proudly racist when I asked you about a horrible racist comment you made. So why you keep posting this kind of stuff with comments like "so sad" is absolutely disgusting. I'm not sure what your faux outrage is about, but it's ridiculous.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As is yours. Trying to paint someone as racist is
a terrible debate tactic.

Everyone's racist now, EXCEPT the people who agree with you, Lord forbid!

Are you mad because it's going to be harder to kill babies, and the fascist liberals are being exposed for the evil little sprogs they really are?

The faux in the outrage seems to be yours.... Just saying.

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The SCOTUS decision to preserve more Black and Hispanic lives, infuriates the Liberal "Left", the Ku Klux Clan (KKK), and White Supremacists.

--The Liberal Left are also against more Blacks & Hispanics being born: freebeacon.com...

Now we have proof the Democrat Limo-Lib Left are Racists as suspected all along and as they always were since 1828 !!!!!! 😀

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No one even needed to expose them, they do it all the time themselves.

We should stop skirting around this and call it out at all times now, I'm sick of being quiet and living to let live, evil is evil and its poisoning our societies to death!

The Liberal thrives in silence, when confronted they only have one option, fight with violence. Their arguments can't take scrutiny and now they can't even define their terms. SCREW libs.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thank goodness you were not aborted. You keep us on our toes!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I'm not painting him. Did you read my post? He openly admitted it in a thread. Painting someone would be inferring he was. No need to do that.

No, not everyone is racist. But one who makes racist comments and tells you they proudly are, pretty much is.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now we have proof the Democrat Limo-Lib Left are Racists as suspected all along and as they always were since 1828 !!!!!! 😀

They use code words to make them seem "empathic", but the underlying result is the same.

Death to PRIMARILY Blacks and Hispanics.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You're going to like my thread on how the Supreme Court and other individuals (some RIP) are positioning Americans to take back our country, if our elected politicians in November won't do it.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's over 800,000 a year total, below are state totals Im shocked it's so low.

Im Patrice ONeal I want to care but I can't

NSFW

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

As is yours. Trying to paint someone as racist is
a terrible debate tactic.

Did you miss the 8 years of Mr. Hope and Change and the 4 years of Orangeman bad?

Sounds like someone did.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Please excuse my ignorance but doesn't abortion require the consent of the patient? Also known as, voluntary medical procedure that isn't performed under duress or government protocol apart from standard health code. What's with the fascist insinuations?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Please excuse my ignorance but doesn't abortion require the consent of the patient?

That would be the fetus.

They can't talk yet, but I'm sure they''d say Lemme the hell outta here.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I was under the impression, from the tone of the opening post, that government authorities were monitoring ethnic minority households and court ordering the termination of full term infants. That there's a federal initiative to reduce specific ethnic populations based on cultural bias and not a voluntary decision by the individuals.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

We need stats that show the voting pockets the abortions take place 😀

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

------------

This morning, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Federal Government will no longer have any role in supporting the termination of these precious human lives.

-----------
-CareWeMust

They did no such thing.

Here's what they held:

"The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives."

If there is no Constitutional right to an abortion that means that the States and/or Federal Government can make laws restricting OR protecting abortion. There will be proposals to do both. States that are pro-abortion have made laws and will continue to make laws protecting abortion. Those laws will stand until/unless a superseding Federal law is passed outlawing abortion everywhere in the US. Mike Pence has already proposed exactly that because he has Presidential ambitions and is trying to scoop up the Evangelical vote away from Trump. Various Democrats are already talking about passing a Federal law to prevent States from passing State anti-abortion laws more restrictive than the Roe-v-Wade era. That probably won't happen any time soon because they don't have enough votes in the Senate.

There's nothing in the Supreme Court's ruling that would prevent either or both of these outcomes. You could easily have a situation where the Republicans controlled the Senate, the House, and the Presidency and passed a universal and unconditional anti-abortion law. If the Democrats arrived in a similar situation of control at a later time, they could nullify that law and make abortion universal and unconditional. This could go on indefinitely.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Given that the world is terrible and overpopulation is an obvious problem, I'm amazed at how many people want to encourage more unwanted children to be forced into our inevitable nightmare

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join