It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Shows White Supremacists Are Not The Most Likely Mass Murderers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, consider me shocked. I was just getting used to the idea that I am a supremacist murderer just because I exist...

Of the 82 mass public shootings from January 1998 to May 2021, 9 percent have known or alleged ties to white supremacists, neo-Nazis, or anti-immigrant views. Many of the anti-immigrant attackers, such as the Buffalo murderer, hold decidedly environmentalist views that are more in line with the Democrat agenda.

Other groups commit mass public shootings disproportionately more than whites do. While non-Middle Eastern whites make up about 64 percent of the population, they make up 58 percent of the mass public shooters. Another 9 percent are carried out by people of Middle Eastern origin, who make up only 0.4 percent of the country’s population. That makes Middle Easterners the most likely ethnic or racial group to carry out mass public shootings.

Blacks, Asians, and American Indians also commit these attacks at a slightly higher rate than their share of the population. Hispanics commit them at much lower rates (11 percent lower) than their share of the population.

This is another much talked about subject on ATS and I'm not trying to rehash the same old discussion. What I think is more important is that while Joe and his minions are laser-beam focused on white supremacy and gun crimes, they want you to ignore points that have been brought up over and over and over again...

More than 92 percent of violent crimes in America do not involve firearms.

Gun crime has actually decreased in America, and of the 8% of gun crimes committed in the U.S., minority groups, with the exception of Hispanics, commit more of these shootings than their share (percentage) of the population.

As has been said many times here, there's only one reason the far left wants to disarm the citizens of this country (regardless of color). To keep you from defending yourself and your property from those who would take what you have by force. Crying racism is just another tactic.
Link
edit on 5/23/2022 by Klassified because: bold

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The whole 'white supremacists' narrative is all smoke and mirrors, misdirection, political BS. Period.
The Left in this country has spent generations running on division and a divide and conquer strategy.
Makes it easier to control, etc. And for the Left to be preaching anything about 'race' and 'racism' is just beyond hilarious given their own historical track record. Deflection and/or projection is an art that the Left has nurtured and mastered. Bet.
edit on 23-5-2022 by IamSeekerof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And many of the so called "white supremacists" are simply Democrat covert operatives using manufactured disposable identities set up for these exact purposes. 🤠💣

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

As has been said many times here, there's only one reason the far left wants to disarm the citizens of this country (regardless of color). To keep you from defending yourself and your property from those who would take what you have by force. Crying racism is just another tactic.

Ironic, isn't it?

That it's almost always the same. I can not find the words but I struggle to find them for years. Not specially about guns though, it's in most twisted thoughts the ultra left churns out. It's so twisted that I question my intelligence why I can't wrap my head around it to just formulate it out. It's like an internal blockade but I try once again:

It basically involves gaslighting coupled with a few other psychological mechanisms.

When you take something that has value and a purpose, they will just twist it around and make it opposite. It's like 1984 logic on steroids applied to everything. There is a pattern.

Example:
It's tradition since hundreds of years to do a certain fest at a certain moment in the year. This fest has a ghost, a spirit, an idea. Everyone enjoys it every year. Things are always done the same old ways, that are proven to be thought out and proven by reality, hundreds of iterations didn't change it.

It's good.

Then, a minority starts to claim that the fest is exclusive to everyone not adhering to that thought. That change is needed, the reasons for it are construed out of personal opinion, not the hive mind that kept this fest going for hundreds of years.

It's not about Christmas, it's about an old Pagan tradition even Christians celebrate, literally it's called May-Tree-Fest. About maybe 10 out of 2000 know that. But not the minority. They claim it's a religious fanatic fest. What it really is, is nobody gives a # about any of the above, they just want to get drunk, be with peers, listen to music and have a good time. And that's what it is about. But the minority, sees that as [insert dumb claim].

Anyone have a word for that? It's a mix of gaslighting, low self esteem projected onto others but coupled with the audacity or maybe brainwashing.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I did Nazi that coming!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I'll show myself out)

Seriously?

The left can't tell the truth or else they'd have to admit that they are the real killers.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This will be fun. Another ring around the rosie topic that will get no one anywhere different, just pointing fingers at each other. Again.

Crazy doesn't have a partisan affiliation, psychos don't play tribal politics.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Pointing out obvious disturbed behavior and bordering mental illness is not tribal politics or tribalism as in racial, it's pointing out reality.

Fact is, contrary to what is portrayed in the media and highly racist, there is no scientific data to support that whites are overly racist or engaging in hate crimes or mass shootings.

All the statistics tell a very easy to understand trend, but if you point it out, you are racist. Being an ignorant German having watched Hollywood movies in my teens supporting ALL the stereotypes, acted out by the stereotypes themselves and even being proud about that gang-banging gun wielding anti-social blabla in virtuous movies and music...

I thought it's cool to be a n-word and gang-bang, shoot outs, drive bys and such. I guess when they say they "did it for the little people", their acting or singing, it's one of two things:

Being authentic to the idea and a piece of #. OR. Being human and not supporting # like this.

Choices have been made, impressions too. Now that very same picture their own demography helped to raise proudly and loud, is racist to point out?

I don't think so.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

neo-Nazis, or anti-immigrant views. Many of the anti-immigrant attackers, such as the Buffalo murderer, hold decidedly environmentalist views that are more in line with the Democrat agenda.

Umm, neo-nazis hold views that are identical with democrat ideologies and agendas. Derp.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I have a feeling that the media portrays certain people and certain groups a certain way in order to rile up tribalism within the population.

I think the media is doing the job that they're paid to do VERY well and people are duking it out over it all. The foundation of our nation, we the people and our ability to coexist, is weaker than it has ever been. The name of our country, the UNITED States, is slowly becoming an oxymoron. That's not a mistake or accident.

But that's just my opinion.
edit on 23-5-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I think the millions killed by the most famous white-supremecists, back in the 1930's, are going to take centuries to forget.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You are missing the point...it has to do with teaching extremism...that goes for whites in the South U.S.A. and in the middle East...stupid young boys and men who don't know # yet and looking for belonging. Better known as brainwashing.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Up jumps another turkey from the grass🤣🦃

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I think the millions killed by the most famous white-supremecists, back in the 1930's, are going to take centuries to forget.

What famous white-supremecists in the 1930s ? 😃💡

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What famous white-supremecists in the 1930s ? 😃💡

Handed down through the generations, never forget that we lost the Civil War...never give it up.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Elaborate please. Specifics.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I live in a corrodor of Hate Groups in a state I will not mention, in a region I will not name.

I have only heard of ONE incident the entire time I've lived here, where the Klan held a rally in a nearby town, some dumb kids showed up and got influenced and randomly attacked a pregnant black lady and her husband outside of a Walmart a few days later.

The ENTIRE community here denounced these kids for the senseless attack, and they were arrested and charged.

Even though there are lots of people who hold certain ideologies, they mostly keep to themselves and don't bother anyone.

Interracial couples aren't harassed, minorities aren't threatened and everyone pretty much minds their own.

As far as I know, these groups only become active if folks start causing problems that threaten the peace of the larger community.

And things are pretty quiet and laid back around here.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I live in a corrodor of Hate Groups in a state I will not mention, in a region I will not name.

I have only heard of ONE incident the entire time I've lived here, where the Klan held a rally in a nearby town, some dumb kids showed up and got influenced and randomly attacked a pregnant black lady and her husband outside of a Walmart a few days later.

The ENTIRE community here denounced these kids for the senseless attack, and they were arrested and charged.

Even though there are lots of people who hold certain ideologies, they mostly keep to themselves and don't bother anyone.

Interracial couples aren't harassed, minorities aren't threatened and everyone pretty much minds their own.

As far as I know, these groups only become active if folks start causing problems that threaten the peace of the larger community.

And things are pretty quiet and laid back around here.

Interview colored people and see if we get a different reality story.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I live in a low income diverse neighborhood.

All colors congregate and get along well and share community BBQ's and the kids play together all the time.

The only people that complain are idiots with drugs and guns engaged in turf wars and criminal elements.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I live in a low income diverse neighborhood.

All colors congregate and get along well and share community BBQ's and the kids play together all the time.

The only people that complain are idiots with drugs and guns engaged in turf wars and criminal elements.

My nephew by marriage is coloured, he will tell you different tales of what it's like to be black.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry he's had bad experiences.

My heart goes out to him.

I've never heard of any locals behaving like that around here.

The haters aren't generally well recieved by the Community At Large because it disturbs the peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join