It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British ambassador to Ukr Uses Photoshoped Image to criticize with a Ukrainian event.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
An British ambassador to Ukraine Uses Photoshoped Image to criticize Russia's denazification with event that happened years ago in Ukraine but the issue with the image.

This wasn't done by the Russians. It was the Ukrainians that were burning books from library.

Burning Ukrainian history books is not denazification. It is the opposite. #RussianAggression
This is embarrassing for ambassadors or politicians trying to pin blames or criticism. The photo itself is an photoshoped image from an event that actually did take place in Ukraine.

But the book burning wasn't by Russians.

If you look hard enough. You will find the images.

Last Minute Text books on the modern history of Ukraine

Particicpants of the rally burn textbooks on the least history of Ukriane, in Simferopol (Crimea) on Sunday, March 14, 2010

The propaganda has started with euractiv while using old images. If you noicted on the arltice they would mention its a source from twitter.

A photo posted in Twitter appears to illustrate that burning Ukrainian books may be part

Photo posted on twitter that usually is an old image.

‘Russia burns our books hoping to destroy our nation’

No evidence to back it up expect twitter.

Russian invaders confiscate books and destroy school textbooks on the history of Ukraine. In the libraries of the temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk, Donetsk, Chernihiv and Sumy regions, the seizure of Ukrainian historical and fiction literature has begun, which does not coincide with the postulates of Kremlin propaganda.

edit on 22-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If they are going with this type of propaganda is Ukraine is really winning?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Are you claiming that russia didn't conduct massive public textbook book burnings in Kherson.

Where russia bragged about replacing all the 'nazi' textbooks?

The same week russia held 'elections' in Kherson to replace every Ukrainian administrator with a russian insurgent?

But sure, I believe russian claims that someone photoshopped something.

russia should certainly be good at recognizing fakes, they create so many themselves.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Straw Man Fallacy

A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person’s argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion as if that is really the claim the first person is making.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I don't know but what gets me, is what Putin is really after in this adventure. The reasons for his invasion keeps changing. Wether you will admit it or not, Russia has already lost the 'hearts and minds ' part of this invasion. Even many Russians are against this, though I will admit it is hard for them to say so. What would you like to see happen concerning Ukraine vNex92?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Adventure, how about fuel and resources?
How do you know Russians are against this, western media?

I can’t comprehend people who comment without a clue

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Even many Russians are against this

The Russians like the ones in the Musical concert? a story provided by the express?

what Putin is really after in this adventure. The reasons for his invasion keeps changing

The MSM is still refusing to call and refer the fighters in mariupol steel plant that surrendered as far right fascists.

The Media even still refused to say that this was a surrender.

what Putin is really after in this adventure

You mean like the war in Iraq and the the regime change in Libya recently?
edit on 22-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Does russia have anything except 'strawman' to explain their invasion of Ukraine to steal it's land and resources?

ALL of the absurd russian propaganda IS that Strawman.

What do you think we've been discussing for the past few months?

russian using the nazi Strawman (and many others, and at a pretty impressive frequency) to 'justify' invading Ukraine to steal it's land and resources, which is what every bit of russia's Strawman propaganda is designed to distract from.

russia invaded Ukraine to steal it's land and resources.

Strawman isn't ever gonna work for russia.

Regardless of how many absurd claims they make or how many fake videos they produce, because no Strawman ever had the potential to distract from the fact that russia invaded a non threatening neighbor to steal it's land and resources.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

All we have seen, from day 1, are Western / US / NATO explanations of the reason for Russia's actions.

Putin wants to recreate the USSR.
Putin wants to grab resources.
The whole of Eurooe is in danger.
Etc....etc.....etc.....

Never any mention of the actions of Ukraine over the previous years - 2014 to present day - despite many western publications and reporters running articles about the dangers of the far right "Neo Nazis" of Ukraine, which seem to be of no consequence all of a sudden and relegated to the "Russia Disinformation" bin of history!

In other words, it's all propaganda backed by nothing more than the word of "expert" military affairs pundits and lying government ministers, the same ones who lie all the time, about everything as they bask in their own perceived authority!

A more balanced summary can be found below. Strange that the MSM haven't picked up on it or published it.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

All we have seen, from day 1, are Western / US / NATO explanations of the reason for Russia's actions.

Putin wants to recreate the USSR.
Putin wants to grab resources.
The whole of Eurooe is in danger.
Etc....etc.....etc.....

Never any mention of the actions of Ukraine over the previous years - 2014 to present day - despite many western publications and reporters running articles about the dangers of the far right "Neo Nazis" of Ukraine, which seem to be of no consequence all of a sudden and relegated to the "Russia Disinformation" bin of history!

In other words,it's all propaganda backed by nothing more than the word of "expert" military affairs pundits and lying government ministers, the same ones who lie all the time, about everything as they bask in their own perceived authority!

A more balanced summary can be found below. Strange that the MSM haven't picked up on it or published it.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Thanks for this link

I agree it's all propaganda on both sides, it's why America should leave it alone, these 2 will never stop fighting, there will periods of calm but it will always flare up from time to time. We can't change that, not without an all-out world war. All this support, sending aid and weapons does is extend the conflict, and increase the number of days weeks, and months innocent people are in a war zone. We have no plan to win in Ukraine conventionally atleast, Russia will always just throw its masses and resources at the problem as Ukraine is being pummeled. The only ones winning this are the weapon manufacturers and government contractors. They are making bank like the MIC always does, as do the connected politicians and lobbyists

here is an older article just from 2020 but all of the pertinent players are still participating.

prospect.org...

Of the at least 380 former high-ranking Department of Defense officials who went through the revolving door to become lobbyists or senior executives in 2018, around one quarter joined the top 5 defense contractors, according to the Project On Government Oversight: Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics, and Northrop Grumman. Current U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper is a former lobbyist at Raytheon, which over the past two election cycles spent $6.4 million on campaign contributions and $20 million on federal lobbying.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Putin has been talking about his objectives for months or years.

Have you been asleep?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yeah it was in Kaliningrad in 2019 and WAS done by Russians.

edit on 23-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Putin has been talking about his objectives for months or years.

Have you been asleep?

Yeah I guess so... I have not paid much attention till he invaded yet again I must admit 👍

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Even many Russians are against this

The Russians like the ones in the Musical concert? a story provided by the express?

what Putin is really after in this adventure. The reasons for his invasion keeps changing

The MSM is still refusing to call and refer the fighters in mariupol steel plant that surrendered as far right fascists.

The Media even still refused to say that this was a surrender.

what Putin is really after in this adventure

You mean like the war in Iraq and the the regime change in Libya recently?

I saw a video of the Russians chanting, looked legit to me. It's not like I could have watched it from a Russian government news agency 👍

I agree with you about the media so 👍

I also agree about Iraq and Libya with you, however I don't know why you keep referencing it to justify what Putin is doing in Ukraine.

You've avoided my attempts to get your nationality, so I can't really grasp your perspective at this time.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Post removed by staff.
edit on 5/25/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

join