It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province The State of War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

After receiving the national mobilization order and Normal Time to War Defense instructions, the provincial government determined that the Guangdong Provincial Committee immediately hold an expanded meeting of the Standing Committee.

Comrades, we now convene an expanded meeting of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee, mainly to decide the province's major issues related to the transition to a wartime system.

The provincial military regions should work together with relevant industry authorities, to further dig deeper into the transformation, reconnaissance and early warning, network attack and defense, search and rescue, cross-sea delivery, and other resource potentials in new domains and new systems, to ensure that the best resources for the final battle, to ensure that best resources are utilized to ensure a strategic victory.

【Top Secret Recording】 War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province in The State of War

A secret meeting between military leaders in the Guangdong Province was leaked by someone who was at the meeting. In the meeting they are talking about moving from a normal state to a war state. The most important part imo is when they say and I quote:

and other resource potentials in new domains and new systems, to ensure that the best resources for the final battle, to ensure that best resources are utilized to ensure a strategic victory.

【Top Secret Recording】 War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province in The State of War

What "final battle" are they talking about? Are they talking about attacking the U.S.? Or maybe Taiwan?

It seems under their puppet corrupt criminal and pedophile Joe Biden the CCP thinks they are ready for "the final battle."

Here is another interesting part.

Replenish military sources, ensure forward push, ensure loading, ensure the navigation,and ensure island seizing

It seems part of their "final battle" is to seize an island... They may be talking about Taiwan as well.

Humm, in the following part they are talking about stopping concentrating on "economic development" and instead to coordinate between their military personnel and civilians to ensure "strategic victory."

All levels, all regions, and all departments in the province should quickly adjust the work priority, moving from focusing on economic development to ensuring strategic victory. Following the principle of military and civilians share the same heart, and military products first, we should coordinate well the military and civilian production.

In the above they are talking about the military joining forces with civilians for building military products first.

If this leak is real, I think the CCP are preparing their military and civilians for a major war.

BTW, this area/province, "Guandong province" is the largest populated area which is the closest to Taiwan and other islands in the South China Sea.

edit on 22-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add & correct comments, add excerpt and correct link.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

could be, also could be the phillipines. never trust a filipino with the last name of marcos

china has been trying to gain influence there

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

could be, also could be the phillipines. never trust a filipino with the last name of marcos

china has been trying to gain influence there

Could be, but they talk about a "final battle." So it's also possible they intend to attack and seize various islands. But this "final battle..." The CCP and various high ranking military personnel have talked in the past about the inevitable war with the U.S. Could this "final battle' be referring to them getting ready for a war with the U.S.?

edit on 22-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Maybe the CCP and Xi has decided that with all the lock downs and food shortages a good old fashion war will take the people's minds of their own misery.

Xi is also having internal problems and is not assured of winning his leadership role in the CCP during the coming party congress.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

to be honest, i was expecting china to go island hoping after the russia invaded Ukraine, and threats of nuclear war if any body interfered.

looking back, i'm thinking that NATO not sending troops in or enforcing a no fly zone is why they didn't. i'm thinking they were and are working with putin and were expecting NATO and the U.S. to commit in Ukraine and wanted to see if threats would deter the U.S. and NATO. then china was go off hoping while everybody else was occupied and to busy and would have a hard time redeploying troops for a two front war.

Maybe NATO figured out the long game and refrained from going ahead into that.

edit on 22-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Interesting how this all coincides with Biden's trip to Asia. War with Russia over his corrupt playground wasn't enough to raise DNC ratings, so maybe one with China will do the trick?

We've been conditioned ever since the US economy shifted from lifting people out of covid poverty to enriching Ukraine that China would be trying to take Taiwan. Honestly, I think we all expected it much sooner.

Recently it was on the news that Iran is closer than ever to having a nuclear bomb. India isn't playing ball with the US, and all of the ME hates America with a passion.

Food shortages? I bet the bunkers for the 1% are overflowing.

I'm reminded of talk about major world changes planned to take place as soon as WEF darling prince Charles takes the thrown.

'Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die'.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Maybe the CCP and Xi has decided that with all the lock downs and food shortages a good old fashion war will take the people's minds of their own misery.

Xi is also having internal problems and is not assured of winning his leadership role in the CCP during the coming party congress.

This same situation could be applied to the USA right now too.

The 2 major superpowers using this same reasoning is very dangerous.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I mean, it is expected.

Xi has ordered China's oligarchs, banks, and businesses to prepare for sanctions.

Why would you prepare for sanctions unless you planned on doing something to trigger sanctions?

China meets banks to discuss protecting assets from US sanctions

www.ft.com...

Beijing orders ‘stress test’ as fears of Russia-style sanctions mount

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, keep an eye out and we'll see what's up.

top topics

join