It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw this on Reddit if true I agree with it completely It's all about priorities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Seriously what the hell, we are gonna spend into oblivion to save Ukraine and we won't give US small businesses a bump after these past 2-3 years. Inexcusable. Im doing more research but this pisses me off about as much as anything this bassackwards administration has done. If we are gonna finance Ukraine we had better take care of those businesses that employed so many here in the US.

On top of that, this would have been something my family's business would likely be able to take advantage of. Get it back to where you can look ahead and plan more than 30 days in advance. IF the left is gonna spend like crazy, some scratch needs to hit the small businesses as well as others.

I understand most Republicans are blocking it, and that's politics 101. TPTB need to understand that while they are writing checks some of it needs to go back into our system and our economy NOW, otherwise some of those other checks already written might begin to bounce.
edit on 20-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If the goal isn't to bankrupt America, I don't know what else it could be. I think the man behind Biden has a deep-seated hatred of all things American, and is working overtime to take us down.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

We know they blocked a bunch. Even if the number is off it's disgusting.

They're paying Ukraine to help with the damage Russia has done, but refused to make right the damage they did to their own country.

An emergency baby formula bill for 28 million that, from what I'm seeing reported, is mostly salaries. Likely for the people who are going to seize private property to fix the problem Biden allowed to happen on his watch.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
But.. but.. the Democrats! No, the Republicans! They care about us!

Where did the Patriots go???
When is the left going to rise up and save us!?
Where are you Trump?
Where are you Elon?
Where are you AOC, and the rest of the squad???

Who's going to save us???

How is this happening?

Lmao. This is what happens when things get too big and people can only care to vote for who their favored idols tell them to.

Don't forget to vote for the best lesser of two evils every election.

Don't dare to band together. Don't be scary! Just put on your blinders and work everyday so that you can continue to fund the people and their pet projects while they continue to tell us how they care about us so so much
edit on 20-5-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And to add some fresh air to stoke the fire, if you read each of those bills that allocate those billions for Ukraine, you might be surprised at how much didn’t go towards helping the Ukraine but towards helping certain members chances for re-election as a lot of those allocations went towards pet projects right here at home or even to other foreign destinations but neatly tucked away in a bill supposedly supporting the Ukraine

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If the goal isn't to bankrupt America, I don't know what else it could be. I think the man behind Biden has a deep-seated hatred of all things American, and is working overtime to take us down.

I don't know how much I buy into the Globalist Agenda conspiracy theories, but this has all the symptoms of a globalist CT.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

In general, I have no hope that things will improve anytime soon. We are at the end of the line. Might as well get comfortable with the idea of what's coming next. It won't be good and it's too late to do anything about it.
edit on 20-5-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkittlesgiveyouSkills
And to add some fresh air to stoke the fire, if you read each of those bills that allocate those billions for Ukraine, you might be surprised at how much didn’t go towards helping the Ukraine but towards helping certain members chances for re-election as a lot of those allocations went towards pet projects right here at home or even to other foreign destinations but neatly tucked away in a bill supposedly supporting the Ukraine

Yep, it's what those of us that don't trust anyone in this scenario, have been barking at the moon since it began. It's about money and kickbacks and graft. My point is spending is still spending, throw some thing to the small businesses. It really does keep our economy sound and help eliminate those violent ups and downs. I'll finish with I absolutely can't stand New York or California but Id rather the 62 billion go to both of them than go to Ukraine.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Typical America.

Not a penny spent on your average American, but the printing machines never stop if a foreign nation needs propped up, a war needs financing, a multinational corporation needs bailed out or a party-affilated “charity” needs bribes.

Even Rome had the grain dole so senators would stop getting dismembered in the street every other week. Christ alive.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Funny, when people stormed the Capitol on January 6th, it was an "insurrection" of sorts and Reddit folks bashed everyone involved from social media. FBI investigated social media accounts and threw people in jail.

Now, when we have the literal proof that CONgress is not doing their jobs and funding the inside of the USA to fix the problems caused from inflation and price-gouging...everyone is up in arms. People are arguing about freaking abortion right now.

But oh no...people dare not speak of an actual "insurrection" again.

Which, from everything I have read, is what actually needs to take place in order to get CONgress to act for the people and not handout trillions of taxpayer dollars to other nations. Revolutions aren't civil, they are never fair or fun, they are violent but you know what??

...What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

It seems that there needs to be action from people who desire change in their gov't. Look at the French, the old American Revolutionists, and others. The answer is not pretty, and maybe violence is not the answer, but surely sending a clear message to CONgress is something that needs to be done.

Voting certainly hasn't done a thing.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

If voting worked Joe Biden wouldn’t let us do it.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Voted today actually. Crossed every name of the list and voted ‘does not represent my will’

Call me a donkey voter, but when voting is compulsory and they give you a pencil to fill in the form, f it. There’s not a single aim they could table that I would trust them to work towards or accomplish.

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

10% for The Big Guy

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No one is coming to save us from these things.

This will be the time of turmoil.

Unless your a Democrat in a high place.
Principalities and Powers.

But at least there are no more mean tweets,
once they get rid of Elon Musk.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Does his name start with O?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Hell yeah. No one can make you vote.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

America/Americans last agenda confirmed.
Meanwhile, the country is burning to the ground.
And a global economic collapse is fast coming.
Watch.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

$40 billion surely would by a boat load of baby formula?

I mean if infanticide and starving babies wasn't on the agenda obviously.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This is why people love Trump, he would have railed agaisnt these idiots

Then again, this economy wouldn't have gotten like this had Trump been elected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join