It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New analysis shows an alarming number of teachers arrested for child sex crimes in 2022

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This being the sensitive, emotional, and divisive topic it is, into the pit it goes...

In the past week, Joe Rogan went on a rant about teachers grooming students and stated that teachers are getting arrested every few days. It appears Fox News took that as a challenge and decided to see how accurate Joe's claims are...

Fox News analyzed local news stories regarding arrests of teachers and teachers' aides for child sex-related crimes between Jan. 1 and May 13. Shockingly, the news outlet recorded 135 educators being arrested in that brief timeframe of 132 days – which equates to an average of more than one teacher arrested for a child sex crime per day.

It's important to note that Fox did NOT include cases that were not publicized, so the number could be higher. Also of note is, that the majority (102) of offenders are men and accounted for 76% of crimes against children, leaving 33 female teachers charged (Note that I am not a biologist, I am going by their numbers). In addition, these figures include teachers, aides, and substitutes.

A 2014 report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) stated, "The prevalence of sexual abuse by school personnel remains unknown, in part, because some cases go unreported. Further, the term sexual abuse may not capture the full spectrum of the issue."

The report warned how grooming makes outing teachers difficult.

Link 1
Link 2
If you don't like Fox News as a source, do your own study and get back to us. Faking these figures would be pointless, since most anyone can do this for themselves if they want to spend the time combing through local stories nationwide. Several of the stories found are also quoted in the Fox article and can be checked. If California is arresting teachers, you know it had to be serious.

Bottom line: This issue has been a heated discussion on ATS with the word "grooming" being a point of contention. The sheer amount of arrests across the country of teachers should be a wake up call to any parent that what's going on in our public schools is alarming. If you are not concerned, you are part of the problem.

As I have stated in the past, there is zero reason to bring the topic of sex into the classroom until high school biology class, and even then, it should be limited and closely monitored.

I have no way of knowing how many of these teachers hold liberal or conservative views, although I can guess, but it's irrelevant. The issue needs to be addressed NOW, not later. Turn our taxpayer funded education centers back into schools, not grooming institutions.
edit on 5/20/2022 by Klassified because: edits

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I wonder what the statistic is for crimes reported versus crimes that go unreported.

Regardless, this is alarming and disgusting.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What's alarming is how many parents simply weren't paying attention prior to this year. It's not like the number of sex offenders in public education industry mysteriously quintupled over the past 12 months.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

perhaps more attention should be brought to this, as it's a very important topic. Even democrats has kids, and I don't know anyone who wants their kids molested. Or is this some new "right of passage" for the left?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

One class in psychology explains why.

Pedo at the top leads by example.

(If proof of this conclusion is needed, ample videos exist of the old sniffer, groper, doing his thing.)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Is there any evidence to say whether teachers are committing more sex crimes, or that the same number of crimes are being committed but a higher proportion of them are being reported, or that more things considered crimes that didn't used to be?

For my 2 cent's worth, we're living a time of record sexualization of children, including children sexualizing themselves, and in one of the most permissive periods in human history. The 1960s had nothing on what's happening now, and San Fransisco of the 1980s would be horrified by some of the abominations that we're seeing on Tik Tok alone.

Being exposed to so much of this content since the early 2000s has definitely warped some people in was that I don't want to imagine.

You've got the perfect storm, Generation Me believing that it's entitled to everything, and the Tik Tok Generation who are doing things with glitter spray that would have gotten you burned as a witch in days gone by.

I'm not even sure that the abusers know that they're molesting children, or that the children understand that what their abusers are doing isn't just another Tik Tok moment.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

perhaps more attention should be brought to this, as it's a very important topic. Even democrats has kids, and I don't know anyone who wants their kids molested. Or is this some new "right of passage" for the left?

Oh, come on, most of this isn't even illegal, it's just people acting doing perfectly normal things, it's just Tik Tok stuff (Looks at Tik Tok)

NOOOOO, NOOOO, Bleach, bleach for my eyes, NOOOOO.

Yeah you're right. It's become a free for all to accept anything and anybody of late. The old taboos that were in place for a reason have gone right out of the window, and people are openly promoting things that wouldn't have been tolerated in the bath houses of the 1960s.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No problemo, Ketanji Brown Jackson to their rescue......

And given the sheer amount of these pedo's 'educators' that are on Tik Tok, surprised the numbers aren't higher.

In real news: The number of students who are being yanked from the cancerous K12 public school system to be home schooled is steadily and rapidly growing.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
What's alarming is how many parents simply weren't paying attention prior to this year. It's not like the number of sex offenders in public education industry mysteriously quintupled over the past 12 months.

We've spent the last 15-20 years telling everyone not to be suspicious of people who are different, so it's probably less about parents not paying attention and more about them thinking that those nagging fears that they have are unfounded or are because of prejudices.

Parents in the 30s have been trained not to think of certain people as potential abusers. This is what comes of that.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

New analysis shows an alarming number of teachers arrested for child sex crimes in 2022

What could possibly be the cause?

School Board Director Plans ‘Queer Night’ For Children Hosted Inside Sex Shop

A school board director in Washington state plans to host a “Queer Youth Open Mic Night” at a sex shop she owns and has invited all children aged “0 to 18 years old” to attend.

Yes, really.

Jenn Mason, a member of the Bellingham Public Schools board of directors, will hold the June 1st event at her WinkWink Boutique in Bellingham.

“Come share and hold space for this celebration and stage for young queer voices in our community,” states a Facebook post advertising the event, encouraging all children aged “0 to 18 years old” to attend.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Think about it,

How many people really want to work with other people's bratty children?

There are a few that have a lot of love in their heart, everyone else?!!!#%##@

I am not alarmed at all, I've known this for years.
Another thing I've known for years, I actually think that boys have a higher rate of sexual abuse than girls but it is still too taboo to talk about.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Our assistant principal married a freshly graduated senior in like August. I know several people that spent time with teachers. Remembered another teacher married a student and our consoler was the local drug dealer and everyone knew it.

Those were the days

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It appears the licensed and certified teachers pool to pull from is drying up...so much so that an alarming number of school systems are waiving the standard certified requirements and getting anyone with a pulse to "educate" the little people. It would be interesting to see a break-down of the perps involved and their level of education.
So are we amazed that this would occur? A perfect way for pedos to infiltrate without the expense of getting a teachers cert.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I wonder what the statistic is for crimes reported versus crimes that go unreported.

Regardless, this is alarming and disgusting.

I also wonder what the proportion would have been 10, 20 or 40 years ago. It isn't easy for adults to talk about this, let alone children.

edit on 20-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Is there any evidence to say whether teachers are committing more sex crimes, or that the same number of crimes are being committed but a higher proportion of them are being reported, or that more things considered crimes that didn't used to be?

For my 2 cent's worth, we're living a time of record sexualization of children, including children sexualizing themselves, and in one of the most permissive periods in human history. The 1960s had nothing on what's happening now, and San Fransisco of the 1980s would be horrified by some of the abominations that we're seeing on Tik Tok alone.

Being exposed to so much of this content since the early 2000s has definitely warped some people in was that I don't want to imagine.

You've got the perfect storm, Generation Me believing that it's entitled to everything, and the Tik Tok Generation who are doing things with glitter spray that would have gotten you burned as a witch in days gone by.

I'm not even sure that the abusers know that they're molesting children, or that the children understand that what their abusers are doing isn't just another Tik Tok moment.

My daughter had her 8th grade dance last week. I could NOT believe the number of 13 year old girls there wearing skin tight, ass-baring outfits with high heels and makeup that would make a hooker blush. Seriously, what are these parents thinking letting their daughters out of the house like that? These are KIDS! They're 13 years old!

For the record, my daughter wore an ankle length dress and a bit of makeup to hide the typical 13 year old blemishes, plus a little extra attention to her hair and she looked stunning. And classy. And modest. You don't need to sexy up girls for them to be beautiful.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

My daughter had her 8th grade dance last week. I could NOT believe the number of 13 year old girls there wearing skin tight, ass-baring outfits with high heels and makeup that would make a hooker blush. Seriously, what are these parents thinking letting their daughters out of the house like that? These are KIDS! They're 13 years old!

For the record, my daughter wore an ankle length dress and a bit of makeup to hide the typical 13 year old blemishes, plus a little extra attention to her hair and she looked stunning. And classy. And modest. You don't need to sexy up girls for them to be beautiful.

I'm a mom of two girls, i've also been around a lot of kids.

Word of warning, those that are supressed the most during their young impressionable years in dress/hair/makeup are the ones that really let it all out in their late teens early 20s. You don't have to believe me, but I know it's true. I've seen so much of it with my own eyes.

I let my kids wear whatever they want, do their hair how they want. They had periods of crazyness, but as adults they actually are a lot more conservatively dressed than me. I don't think we let kids learn on their own enough. Tweens are notorious for wanting to wear summer clothes in winter and winter clothes in summer, let them and let them suffer the consequences. They will learn real fast, but if you nag they will want to keep doing it.

Also biggest lesson, no matter what you wear it does not = hooker.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Also biggest lesson, no matter what you wear it does not = hooker.

What if I wear a t-shirt that says, "I'm A Hooker"?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What if I wear a t-shirt that says, "I'm A Hooker"?

You forgot the part where it says "I'm a Hooker, follow me to my basement"

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I bet priest are still molesting more kids than teachers.

Where's the outrage?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

What do you mean by "those that have been suppressed?"

A good illustration for children I remember from a long time ago, don't remember where, but it comes to mind here. A child is like a spring. If you let it lose too soon and too fast it is going to pop off to who knows where. If you keep a spring suppressed in your hand for too long when you let it go it won't flex like it should. But if you hold a spring between your hands and gently ease up it will flex gently until you let it go and it rests fully flexed in your hands. That is the way child rearing should be. You shouldn't be permissive, allowing a child to bounce to who knows where without guidance, but you shouldn't be too suppressive beyond what their age and their trust call for. Using wisdom, giving guidance, and being balanced will lead to a healthy child who grows into a responsible and respectable young adult with limitations who knows that you love them, and is given freedoms at the proper time that leads them into adulthood as good respectable, independent members of society.

I know this to be true as well. I have two fine young adult children who do me proud.

edit on 20-5-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join