It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Down Supreme Court, Kill Justices When Roe is Overturned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Department of Homeland Security has released a very concerning new report showing that radical abortion activists plan to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their law clerks once the decision overturning Roe v. Wade is released. The report indicates these pro-abortion extremists will also target churches and other places of worship with violence and vandalism.

During a public event Friday night, Justice Clarence Thomas condemned the pro-abortion protests taking place in recent days at the homes of members of the Supreme Court. And Justice Samuel Alito, author of the draft opinion overturning Roe v. Wade, said he and his colleagues will not be intimidated.

It was one thing for activists to go to justices homes to intimidate them, which is against the law, and as far as I know, no arrests have been made. It's another thing altogether to threaten to burn down the scotus, murder the justices as well as their clerks, then move on to churches.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a time in this country that threats and actions such as these, no matter who you were, would have the feds at your doorstep in record time? This is akin to threatening the life of the president.

According to a Department of Homeland Security memo obtained by Axios, “Law enforcement agencies are investigating social-media threats to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their clerks, as well as attacks targeting places of worship.”

Investigating? Is this a joke? The threats were made or they weren't. If they were, arrest them.
SMDH

More at the link.

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm pretty certain you're correct, that the intimidation of Federal Judges is illegal [even though former WH Secretary, Psaki was encouraging ze protests]:

18 U.S. Code 1507 “Picketing or Parading,”:

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

and

18 U.S. Code 1503, “Influencing or injuring officer or juror generally.”

...says in part, “Whoever corruptly, or by threats, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit juror, or office in or of any court of the United States … ” can potentially be found guilty and face “imprisonment for not more than 10 years, a fine under this title, or both.”

But radical/violent and unhinged leftists and their operatives apparently don't need to obey the same laws as the rest of us (as we saw in the BLM/Antifa riots of 2020)

edit on 18-5-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Down Supreme Court, Kill Justices When Roe is Overturned

But remember people the 'violent' ones is evil 'whitey and all his supremacy', and questioning the validity of Brandons election.

+3 more 
link   

So all of our government agencies are aware of a real threat, but aren't responding accordingly?

Yet, when the threat becomes reality, everyone is shocked and demands something be done to stop the madness?

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but, umm, yeah.

Nothing to see here...

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: FamCore
It's only an insurrection if you're a conservative, I guess.

+18 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm sure it will be reported as a "Mostly Peaceful" Supreme Court burning and mass murder of Justices.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Guess this is what they meant when they wanted to pack the Scotus.

Pack dirt on top of them 6 feet under.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: FamCore
It's only an insurrection if you're a conservative, I guess.

Bingo!

If you're on the hard left and want to murder politicians, senators, every day folks... under the authoritarian left government, that's fine.

Remember- MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests, compared to the 1/6 "insurrection"

there's no contest on who is once again causing the violence and perpetuating the hate, but since they once again control the narrative they will once again go down in history as the good guys.

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

+9 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

We should just remind these democrat terrorists that Roe vs Wade was done by 9 old white men and should be abolished for that alone.

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Roe vs Wade was done by 9 old white men

Whoa, there...Mr. BIOLOGIST!

(pardon my pronoun)
edit on 18-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never understood why Roe vs Wade lasted so long since a decade after it passed, the woman who was in the middle of this affair said she lied and was never gangraped.

And now, serial abortionists make threats of open murder and it's still fine???

I think we slipped from clown world to something now way more sinister...

---

In Canada, it is now allowed to rape a woman, if you say you drank too much, and small crimes won't be crimes anymore... We're close behind you, US of A!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It's because the ones behind the threats are lefties. If it were patriots standing up for their constitutional rights in a peaceful protest there would be uproar.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Isn't this the Civil war everyone here was clamering for?

Well, here you are. Grab you guns. Make sure you have supplies, and GOOD LUCK!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never understood why Roe vs Wade lasted so long since a decade after it passed, the woman who was in the middle of this affair said she lied and was never gangraped.

And now, serial abortionists make threats of open murder and it's still fine???

I think we slipped from clown world to something now way more sinister...

---

In Canada, it is now allowed to rape a woman, if you say you drank too much, and small crimes won't be crimes anymore... We're close behind you, US of A!

This is how things are done now.

Through threats of violence.

It's 3rd world tactics used by tyrants and despots.

+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

So all of our government agencies are aware of a real threat, but aren't responding accordingly?

They have more important things to deal with than this. We've got mom's speaking up about the welfare of their children and terrorizing the country at school board meetings, a much bigger threat to society.

+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The only people "clamoring for civil war" are you ignorant sheep!

No one with an ounce of integrity wants any conflict. Except maybe you?

And when SHTF, you'll be back whining about evil black firearms and how new laws could have prevented this.

Grow the # up and be rational for once. You ignore/downplay actual threats, don't care about the ramifications of said threats, yet. You'll be the first to whine about what happens next.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Isn't this the Civil war everyone here was clamering for?

Well, here you are. Grab you guns. Make sure you have supplies, and GOOD LUCK!

you guys are the ones thats gonna need the luck when that s### kicks off

edit on 18-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Radical Liberals are like animals, they belong in cages.
Put a couple machine gun nests on top of the SC building and when they show up, light them up when they get within 200 yards.
Their rabid, foaming at the mouth insistence to be able to keep killing babies is disgusting.
edit on 18-5-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join