It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation Governance Board Put on Pause - Nina Jankowicz resigns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
well, this was a fast one. Seems the The Department of Homeland Security is y pausing the Disinformation Governance Board. This is only three weeks after its creation.

Who is going to tell us the truth now? It seems the WH is stating the reason is personal attacks. Psshhh.

www.breitbart.com...

The Biden Administration is now trying to paint Jankowicz as a victim after journalists questioned her role citing a host of questionable positions on freedom of speech and government censorship as well as cringeworthy Tik-Tok videos. “Nina Jankowicz has been subjected to unjustified and vile personal attacks and physical threats,” a DHS spokesperson said in a statement. “These smears leveled by bad-faith, right-wing actors against a deeply qualified expert and against efforts to better combat human smuggling and domestic terrorism are disgusting,” deputy White House press secretary Andrew Bates said in a statement.

What is interesting is this line in the article....

Behind the scenes, the DHS appeared to concede the fight to save Jankowicz was over but indicated they would look for other ways to combat misinformation. “We’re going to need another Nina down the road,” a DHS staffer said anonymously to The Washington Post. “And anyone who takes that position is going to be vulnerable to a disinformation campaign or attack.”

This is just another telling sign, along with how many people are not returning for the mid terms, is that the woke politics of the Progressive Portion of this country is not moving the meter how they want it.

Good Riddance....

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think Nina shot herself in the foot with her ridiculous 'singing'.

Did the DGB really get put on pause, or go underground? Without control of information, liberals don't stand a chance in November- and the DNC will have a much harder time disproving their illegal activities.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Psaki in 3...2...1...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Time for Happy Dance!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This is good news
thanks matafuchs

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

From reading other articles it is still in control by DHS but more than likely will not return in its current iteration.

+12 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Biden and his minions are con artists.
As soon as they saw that regular people were on to their con game, they fold it up and now they’ll move on to their next con game.
Normal people can spot their bullsh!t a million miles away.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well that was fast. Guess they decided it was a wee bit too early to go full-on publicly 1984 on us.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good. Send her back to whatever loony bin they found her in.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
They made their points and flopped as a failure 🚬🔥

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They'll still have it, do it.

They just won't state it publicly now.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Another part of their plan to make people automatically think they have no such hidden departments !!! roflmao 😎☠️

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I’m kinda bummed. I was looking forward to the right taking it over come November.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

She has been verified to be a idiot. no editing peoples posts for context for her or any other verified idiots.

edit on 18-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Are we sure this story isn't disinformation?

If only we had some kind of a Ministry of Truth to tell us.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
She was bitten by her own comments that she wasn't able to "edit" or re-classify as disinfo roflmao 🤣🤣

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
But... but... I thought the left was perfect in every ways and above reproach for any situations!

What is going on? Is a big rrreeeeeeee in order???

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Classic. I have forwarded it all to the Ministry of Silly Walks for clarification

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It really won't matter once this is enacted.

Braun Elon Twitter / UFO hearings / Johnny Depp poo.. all in the same timeframe.

Everyone is being distracted in a most spectacular (and premeditated) way because of the above link.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

it will never come to any thing.
the U.S. contributes more money to the WHO and UN than any other country. The funding can be cut, it has been once for the WHO by trump.
the dems are more than likely going to lose the next elections and come 2024 they'll lose again.
people on both sides are tried of slo joe, chuck and nancy, and that pack of woke bittys that aoc runs with.
there are a few more that i could mention but i think you can understand what i'm getting at.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join