It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo Killer (suspect) Snapped from Covid Fear and Hysteria--Family Members Say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
According to family members of the suspected Buffalo shooter...he was totally "paranoid" about getting the China Virus...wore respirator masks to school and would even wear a hazmat suit.
Also, according to family members...his family was "vaxxed to the max".

Isolation during CV, they report...combined with his extreme paranoia over getting CV and then GETTING CV after being "vaxxed to the Max"... pushed the alleged shooter 'over the edge'.

Relatives of Buffalo’s supermarket-slaughter suspect are copping the COVID defense, telling The Post on Monday that the teen likely snapped because of his paranoia and isolation due to the pandemic.

“He was very paranoid about getting COVID, extremely paranoid, to the point that — his friends were saying — he would wear the hazmat suit [to school],” she said.

”And then he got COVID just a few weeks ago. … He went to family functions with a respirator mask on. He totally wasn’t going to get COVID — and then he got COVID.

“They were vaxxed to the max,” she said of the family. “I don’t know if it was a bad case, I just know he caught it.”

She added that Gendron had “bought into the fear of COVID.

nypost.com...

I have seen how the constant CV fear and hysteria generated by our government the MSM and the CDC has affected family members and friends.
Personalities HAVE been changed due to CV fear...and, if honest, we have all witnessed this happen to some extent.
The CV-induced paranoia reported here, is more common than many of us would like to admit.

Fortunately, not all will go out to commit crimes such as mass-murder.

...But there are always those outliers...that finally get pushed over the edge by fear and hysteria.
Perhaps, the Buffalo shooter was one of these rare examples.

edit on 17-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You can't blame racism and homicidal mania on covid paranoia. I mean you can, but it sounds patently moronic.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Just reporting what his relatives have observed and reported.
They would know him better than anyone else.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds like a complete mental breakdown of this American citizen, lets hope support is offered to any others in his position before they break and kill more innocent citizens.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
You can't blame racism and homicidal mania on covid paranoia. I mean you can, but it sounds patently moronic.

If you figure in the fact that some races more than others are not 'vaxed' and he did seem to target one group that fit that discription. That may be all his racism was based on.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Don’t shoot the messenger. I mean sure the family the school shooter probably are patently moronic just like their offspring.

Can we blame homicidal mania on racial paranoia? Maybe even precieved injustices that may not even exist? Maybe, just maybe. Moronic sure….but maybe.

a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 17-5-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

If you figure in the fact that some races more than others are not 'vaxed' and he did seem to target one group that fit that discription. That may be all his racism was based on.

There's no real logic to crazy.
I'm sure everything he did made perfect sense to him, while in his extremely paranoid state of mind.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

well damn he should have targeted the NIH, CDC,FDC, Who and little fauci.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ANd have you wondered.......why they didn't have him locked up????? As far as I am concerned the relatives are as guilty as the perp and if your legal system started holding the relatives accountable, there might be a lot fewer of these crimes.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

well damn he should have targeted the NIH, CDC,FDC, Who and little fauci.

I'm sure Fauci was his man-crush.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As a parent, it's our duty to guide our children and teach them how to deal with adversity, but society has shifted to providing a stress-free environment and sheltering children from the harsh reality of life and how it works. If a kid gets in trouble nowadays, instead of parents allowing them to learn the consequences of their behavior, they help them cover it up or make the issue go away for them in far too many cases. As these kids venture out on their own with no skills to emotionally cope with life, parents make even excuses for their bad behavior.

I'm betting this kid has been a problem child most of his life, and instead of helping him the family just kept indulging him by making excuses.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Judging from the number of paranoid people I see running around in masks all the time, there are about to be quite a few individuals who snap.

Wait until they find out what the vaccine has in store for their bodies.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Given his "extreme paranoia" over getting CV...to the point he was "vaxxed to the max"...and the fact that the African-American community has one of the lowest vax rates as a group...there may be something in what you suggest.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
covid fear turned him into a homocidal racist? sounds very legit, they should say more on this topic...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How many of us have seen actual personality changes due to CV fear and hysteria...in friends and family members?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Facts don't matter when the media can say he was just a racist Trump supporting Conservative in the middle of an election year.

Tom McDonald said it best in his masterpiece, "Brainwashed"...

Step one, train the people only to consume
Step two, infiltrate adults with the news
Step three, indoctrinate the children through the schools
And the music and the apps on the phones that they use
Step four, separate the right from the left
Step five, separate the white from the black
Step six, separate the rich from the poor
Use religion and equality to separate 'em more
Step seven, fabricate a problem made of lies
Step eight, put it on the news every night
Step nine, when people start to fight and divide
Take control, this is called situational design

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Overall, you're right. But that's coming from his family, and it's not what the media wants you to hear. Their only goal is to keep us divided.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So in his manifesto he noted that he moved farther and farther right into some of these beliefs between 15 and 18 years old. The parents never noticed, purchased him a rifle for Christmas previously, saw him go down a paranoid covid hole and did nothing? But now want to provide him excuses?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There's no real logic to crazy.
I'm sure everything he did made perfect sense to him, while in his extremely paranoid state of mind.

Do you find it odd that most of these shooters are, at some point, on the FBI's radar/watchlist and then dropped shortly before they gather their guns and shoot something up, or is it just me?

The conspiracy theorist in me says these people on the FBI's radar/watchlist are groomed and periodically drugged with something that permanently alters your brain more with every dose, then turned loose to do what they were groomed to do after their brain reaches a certain mentality. I also believe they target people with little to no friends who think they're targeted by other people or bullied in school.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
So in his manifesto he noted that he moved farther and farther right into some of these beliefs between 15 and 18 years old.

"I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category" --Suspected Buffalo shooter

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join