It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Make War on US Babies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The other day EVERY Democrat Senator (but one) voted to abort fully developed babies right up to the very last second those babies are delivered from their mothers.

NOW, with a baby formula shortage in the US...we discover democrats are sending pallets and pallets of hard-to-find baby formula to the US southern border...to be freely handed out to illegals...currently invading the US by the millions.

Why do Democrats believe US babies should starve...while illegals get their desperately needed nourishment FOR FREE?

It appears that the Democrat Party REALLY wants US babies to die...either IN the womb...or OUT.

Their actions speak even louder than their words...Democrats want to kill American babies.

A vote for Dems = a vote against our children.
edit on 13-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If we let them they will virtue signal themselves and us out of existence.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Would you mind providing a link which states that ....the other day every Democrat Senator (but one) voted to abort fully developed babies right up to the very last second, they are delivered from their mothers.......I can't find anything about it online and I want to find out more.

Thanks in advance.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Right on.
Remember when the Insane Leftists screamed that Trump was killing kids at the border?
Remember the fake tears from AOC?
These are the same rejects that want carte blanche to kill babies, if it wasn’t so #ing disgusting, it would be hilarious.
High gas prices, food shortages etc. it’s all part of their plan to destroy America.
How anyone can support these clowns still deserves a university level study to find out what the # is wrong with these people.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Here you go:

www.nytimes.com...

Democrats tried and failed on Wednesday to push forward legislation to guarantee abortion rights nationwide, as Republicans and one Democrat in the Senate blocked an effort to enshrine the landmark Roe v. Wade precedent in federal law. With 51 senators opposed and 49 in support, Democrats fell short of the 60 votes they would have needed to take up sweeping legislation to ensure abortion access and explicitly bar a wide array of restrictions.

Republicans, who unanimously opposed the measure, were joined by one Democrat, Senator Joe Manchin III of West Virginia

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Here you go:

www.nytimes.com...

Democrats tried and failed on Wednesday to push forward legislation to guarantee abortion rights nationwide, as Republicans and one Democrat in the Senate blocked an effort to enshrine the landmark Roe v. Wade precedent in federal law. With 51 senators opposed and 49 in support, Democrats fell short of the 60 votes they would have needed to take up sweeping legislation to ensure abortion access and explicitly bar a wide array of restrictions.

Republicans, who unanimously opposed the measure, were joined by one Democrat, Senator Joe Manchin III of West Virginia

It’s good to see at least 1 Dem that has a smidgen of a conscience.
I am sure that Manchin is getting death threats from these insane bastards.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Biden is giving $ billions to Ukrainian Nazis and starving US babies.

Just call a Doctor, because driving would be too expensive to save your baby. 🤡🌎

Video Link: 👉 youtu.be...

Call a Doctor or Pediatrician’ – Psaki When Asked What Parents Should Do if They Can’t Find Baby Formula

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow
Those quotes you posted don't mention aborting fully developed babies right up to the very last second......or am I missing something?

edit on 13-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Those quotes you posted don't mention aborting fully developed babies right up to the very last second......or am I missing something?

From the link/article I posted. Hopefully this helps in your internet search for further information.

“Today, Democrats have decided to line up behind an extreme and radical abortion policy,” said Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the minority leader. The legislation, he said, “goes way, way beyond codifying the status quo; it would roll back many existing laws.” He said the legislation would allow abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy, calling it “as extreme as extreme gets.”

edit on 13-5-2022 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I know! The democrats in congress are scary- they have no individual thoughts and act like a cult. I’m being serious about that.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Does it really matter? Maybe that’s a little hyperbole.
The fact is, if they could abort the baby at the last second, without a doubt they would do it.
Along with the fact that they are so rabid in their desire to kill babies when they think they might lose the right to.
Something is going on with these people, something is not right……at all.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has set a floor vote Wednesday on the Democrats’ bill to legalize abortion up until birth. It’ll fail, but the real point is to score points with the party’s base and (hopefully) with swing voters now leaning Republican.

nypost.com...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The other day EVERY Democrat Senator (but one) voted to abort fully developed babies right up to the very last second, they are delivered from their mothers.

They are as big aholes as the pro-lifers that want to allow no abortions or early term abortions.

The prolifers are taking the easy route to make themselves feel good and sleep better at night. its easy to say 0 tolerance for abortions but they aren't willing to step up to the plate and take care of all these babies that will be put into a system that cant even take care of what it currently has. Making all abortions illegal including short term under a month period is stupid and will not prevent abortions from occurring. Its solely a naive extremely easy and selfish stance to take to sleep better at night.

When abortions become illegal people will still get them but now it will be more dangerous and likely later term abortions will occur or even worse putting babies in trash cans. Just like the war on drugs don't prevent drug use neither will banning abortions . when you ban something it only makes things more dangerous and violent.

Both sides are being idiots as always .

I will take the pro-lifers serious when they step up to the plate and offer to adopt everyone of these kids that are not wanted by the parents and not only provide the kids financial care for the rest of their life but provide them with love as well.

as for the democrats they are mentally unstable so there is no hope for them.

Also the republicans need to realize that the abortion topic is not in their favor and this leak was likely done on purpose by the democrats . since its apparent that the majority of the public don't share the pro lifers o tolerance for abortions stance.
edit on 50531America/ChicagoFri, 13 May 2022 09:50:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Especially babies of color!

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Gonna say before I comment the following. My personal beliefs will not allow me to condone having an abortion except in a very narrow range of situations. I also believe that it is not my place to tell someone else they can't.

Now, on to the matter at hand. The court's leaked opinion did state that it was up to either Congress or the individual states legislatures to deal with this issue.Congress tried and failed. But nowhere in any of what I'm reading here other than the OP states anything like "Right up til the last moment"

Again, not everyone shares the same belief system, Christianity is not the only religion and people do have the right to their belief ......That is allI ask of anyone in this discussion, just because someone doesn't share your values, don't discount their opinion.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yes, you're missing something.

Roe v. Wade is not the panacea some seem to think it is. It has been used to ensure abortions are able to be provided right up to the last seconds before birth in several states. It has been used to excuse shoddy medical practices (I'm talking to you, Planned Parenthood) because not allowing shoddy medical practices would make it too expensive for abortion providers to off abortions.

Look up the 2013 Alabama HR 57. It set medical standards for abortion procedures, no greater than the standards for other medical procedures. It was blocked by U.S. District Judge Myron H. Thompson in 2014 citing Roe v. Wade.

Now it appears this bastardization of the US legal process is set to be removed from existence, finally, after nearly 50 years. And the Democrats in Congress wanted to ensure that, by codifying it into law, in direct opposition to the leaked Alito opinion. That is nothing more than an attempt to make sure that a woman can get an abortion, no matter how nasty the abortion clinic is, no matter the heath risks to her, no matter the consequences. Kill that baby!

I know; you've probably been told your whole life that Roe v. Wade is there to protect women from coat hangars and back-alley abortions. But in truth, Roe v. Wade has been used to promote and legalize back-alley-style abortions, and to prevent states from even trying to ensure safe medical practices. That's the ugly truth you've not been told.

You've also been told the horrific "partial-birth" abortions are illegal. Well, they are. But what you haven't been told is that the legal prohibition simply opened up a loophole. The new procedure is called "Intact Dilation and Extraction" and it is considered perfectly legal under Roe v. Wade. Here's a medical description of the process from the South Dakota Department of Health:

In this procedure, the physician pulls the fetus feet-first out of the uterus into the birth canal, except for the head which is kept lodged just inside the uterus.*

The base of the fetus's skull is punctured with a sharp instrument such as a long scissors or pointed metal tube.

A catheter is inserted into the wound and removes the fetus's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, and allows for the expulsion of the fetus.

Possible Complications
  • Risks are similar to childbirth
  • Uterine infection
  • Blood clots to heart, lungs and brain
  • Heavy bleeding
  • High blood pressure
  • Reaction to anesthesia
  • Infertility
* The procedure must be performed with the head of the baby still inside, as this is the difference between Intact Dilation and Expulsion and Partial Birth: the position of the baby in the birth canal. When you hear about "Partial Birth abortions" today, chances are they are referring to Intact Dilation and Extraction. it is still legal.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

My sources inside the White House claim that the Biden administration is testing, "Putin's Baby Formula Shortage" and ULTRA-MAGA-Abortions.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Does it really matter? Maybe that’s a little hyperbole.
The fact is, if they could abort the baby at the last second, without a doubt they would do it.

Seven states now offer full term abortion, for cause. If the mother's reason is having an infant to care for would stress her out too much, and an MD agrees her full term fetus is 'aborted'.
I'll spare you the details of how it's done. People needs to see/watch how abortion at all stages is accomplished and the truth about possible complication, such as infertility before becoming a hardliner. There's much more to the abortion issue than 'my body, my choice'. The least people could do is become fully informed.

interupt42 "When abortions become illegal people...."

Just stop, please. I'm sure you're well aware that the abortion issue would go from being governed at the federal level to each state determining it's own law. There will never be a shortage of ways to abort a pregnancy at any stage.
Bezos will pay his employees up to $4,000.00 to travel to another state for 'medical treatment, including abortion'. There will never be an end to the benefactors for abortions.
edit on 50000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The problem is that the republicans have given the mic to the most radical prolifers when it comes to the abortion topic. just like the left has done with every issue.

The issue is not a white and black as many would like to think and there needs to be real accountability from all sides and neither party appears to be wiling to use common sense and address the real issues.

However its not really about saving babies for either party and its become solely a left vs right issue to keep us fighting against each other.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join