It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gives Soros Operative 'Ministry of Truth' Co-Chair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
OH, JOY!

As if 'Scary Poppins', Nina Jankowicz, needed any help to run Joe Biden's new 'Ministry of Truth' Disinfo Board...she's getting a co-chair.

Her name is Jennifer Daskal and she is a long-time Soros operative...previously a fellow of Soros’ Open Society Institute.
She was also Senior Council at Human Rights Watch, which was funded by George Soros to the tune of over $32M.

Lest there be any doubt the new co-chair of the 'Ministry of Truth' is 100% bought and paid for by George Soros...
Daskal was also the founding editor of a 'security' blog....which Soros ALSO funded with over $675K.

www.newsbusters.org...
slaynews.com...
www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

Yes...the gang is all here...1984, HERE WE COME!

+13 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

they aren't even pretending impartiality any more.

. . . . And in an entirely unrelated story, the Biden Administration named Satan as UN Ambassador for the US.

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

WARNING! You are now on 'Double Supercalafragilisticexpialadosious Secret Probation'!

-Ministry of Truth

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So is it safe to say Soviet States of America now?
Asking for, myself.

edit on 5/9/2022 by americanbuffalo1 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Want some irony?

Her current book project is titled: The Right Way to Track and Censor

You just can't make this stuff up!

www.newamerica.org...
edit on 9-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Gosh Man She even Looks Like a WInner.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

is anyone surprised that they would give a member of Soros the Ministry of Truth of control to it?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Atlantic, and Slate, as well as many top-rated legal journals.

www.newamerica.org...

ALL bastions against biased censorship.

Hunter's Laptop Story, anyone?
edit on 9-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You mean I get to be on another list ?

I'm starting to feel downright popular.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They all done with hiding now.
Buckle Up!!!

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Ministry of DHS is already ordering the Joseph Goebbels busts and portraits for the offices and long hallways !!!! 💎

"I want to be your czar"

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Should be called “The Left’s Way…..”

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Even in Canada this Soros guy has sway.

If you comment on a CBC articles, and use the word Soros, your post is automatically removed.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

. . . . And in an entirely unrelated story, the Biden Administration named Satan as UN Ambassador for the US.

You mis spelled " Hillary "

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

1984, HERE WE COME!

Comparing our present circumstances to a futuristic novel set 37 years in the past and written 73 years ago is out dated and simplistic.

As a book to have been read, sure, prognostications to be considered sure. I read it first in 1965, even chose it to do a Senior Lit book report on. I have been watching those prognostications develop for 57 years and though some of them, even many are visible in our present society this idea that what we face now is a 1984 scenario is fear mongering to be used as propaganda bait.

1984 was a novel of warning, a warning that has past it's expiration date. Not enough people took it as being real when it might have helped us more.

What we really could use right now is a novel titled 2057 and written with as much good speculation based on 2022 instead of the world of 1949. I"m sure some of the major speculations found on ATS could serve as concepts for a novel like that.

Oh, in case some of our more authoritarian members here would like to shoot at me for drift I will say, oh yeah, bad guys in power over us innocent fighters for freedom, liberty and the American Way, let's fight against em. Problem there though is those bad guys? They have laid out more than one story line to wave our flags for.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I couldn't agree more with this comment.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At least April 20th will be a national holiday.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

It's nice some one appreciated that position. Thanks Otto.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
OH, JOY!

As if 'Scary Poppins', Nina Jankowicz, needed any help to run Joe Biden's new 'Ministry of Truth' Disinfo Board...she's getting a co-chair.

Her name is Jennifer Daskal and she is a long-time Soros operative...previously a fellow of Soros’ Open Society Institute.
She was also Senior Council at Human Rights Watch, which was funded by George Soros to the tune of over $32M.

Lest there be any doubt the new co-chair of the 'Ministry of Truth' is 100% bought and paid for by George Soros...
Daskal was also the founding editor of a 'security' blog....which Soros ALSO funded with over $675K.

www.newsbusters.org...
slaynews.com...
www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

Yes...the gang is all here...1984, HERE WE COME!

To put anything said by the government in the correct context, you must reverse it. Ministry of Truth= Ministry of Lies

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

1984, HERE WE COME!

Comparing our present circumstances to a futuristic novel set 37 years in the past and written 73 years ago is out dated and simplistic.

As a book to have been read, sure, prognostications to be considered sure. I read it first in 1965, even chose it to do a Senior Lit book report on. I have been watching those prognostications develop for 57 years and though some of them, even many are visible in our present society this idea that what we face now is a 1984 scenario is fear mongering to be used as propaganda bait.

1984 was a novel of warning, a warning that has past it's expiration date. Not enough people took it as being real when it might have helped us more.

What we really could use right now is a novel titled 2057 and written with as much good speculation based on 2022 instead of the world of 1949. I"m sure some of the major speculations found on ATS could serve as concepts for a novel like that.

Oh, in case some of our more authoritarian members here would like to shoot at me for drift I will say, oh yeah, bad guys in power over us innocent fighters for freedom, liberty and the American Way, let's fight against em. Problem there though is those bad guys? They have laid out more than one story line to wave our flags for.

You know what a meem is?
well when some one says "1984"
its a Very short way to exspress all what is in the book 1984.
in just one number or word, a very short way.
would you read a 500 word doc trying to exspress all what is ment in the book 1984?
No!

If I just say "42" most of you will know what I mean.
in just one very small number!
I have said a Grate deal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join