It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dey took yer election

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
since they usually don't wrap these things up over a weekend, I think it's fair to say they still have a little time to look into this.

The Dr. RINOz stuff or the 2020 stuff? At this pace if Dr. RINOz gets cheated he might not get sworn in until 2040.

I was referring to the election stuff from the 2020, most secure election in the history of mankind, ever. Dr. Oz will either win or loose the primary. (whomever gets the most votes wins) But don't worry, elections no longer are susceptible to fraud. Biden enacted the greatest voter fraud team in history to make sure that every election going forward is as secure as 2020 was.

now that the cheating is gone, maybe third party can win?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The lol was worth it.

I agree.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I was referring to the election stuff from the 2020...

I figured. So no, it won't be solved in a weekend as you asked, nor does it appear that it was solved in the nearly 100 weekends that have elapsed since dey terk ert.

Maybe the documentary should be 2,000 Yules since it might take 2,000 Christmases before this gets addressed.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
www.wfmz.com... .html

"The whole role of the Civil Rights Act is to prevent arbitrary rules from disenfranchising voters, and they've been used as weapons in the past to disenfranchise a lot of voters," said Marian Schneider, with the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. McCormick's campaign argued that mail-in and absentee ballots that were submitted without dates on their envelopes, but arrived on time, should be counted. But others, like Oz's campaign team, say they would fight the McCormick campaign's attempt to get undated mail-in ballots counted. With more than 1.34 million votes counted, Oz still remains in the lead. There's no word on how many undated mail-in ballots there could be from Tuesday's primary, or if the recent ruling will apply to the primary. It's unclear if Pennsylvania's secretary of state will issue any directives based on the ruling, and a formal written opinion still has yet to be released.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I suppose it depends on how many ballots are needed. I mean, if there are loopholes, they should be used right?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: IndieA

I suppose it depends on how many ballots are needed. I mean, if there are loopholes, they should be used right?

All legal voters are allowed one vote. Any loopholes that would allow for cheating, need to be patched up.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join