It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS ruled wrong, tear it all down!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes kids, it's that time again. Time to tear it all down. Why? Because that's what the box told you to do. Protest all the conservative justices at their homes. Perhaps even harass their family and neighbors! I'm sure some nutter is loading his magazines with special bullets as we speak. And why? Well, it won't be because they read the paper Justice Alito wrote.
www.politico.com...

Reading 98 pages is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hard. But letting mouth breathers in the liberal media tell you that they just outlawed abortion is a much better way to go through life! You can hyperventilate, spit when you talk, and wave your hands bigley! Seeing how many folks you thought had some sense, prove how wrong you were to believe that, is frightening. Many right here. A rare oasis of some great minds in a sea of stupid.

But now that we have seen the future, we can act out our deepest darkest fantasies! The purge has begun! Tiny little minds all over are gearing up to protest! What are they protesting? Why, the removal of women's rights of course! THAT is what the SCOTUS just did! So as we found out early on with the Trump years, BAMN is not just a moto, but a way to govern. Democrats have now dropped any hint of hiding this, and are naked to the world, showing all of their anger, rage, and stupid. It's funny to watch, if you can stay far enough away to avoid being swept up in it. If you are unlucky enough to no be rural, stock up for a few weeks. It's about to get ugly. er. Critical thought is gone perhaps for good now. Idiocracy has made it's way to us. All Hail President Camacho!

And you thought clown world would never last.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The typical reaction of the alt-left. Don't like something: riot, loot, destroy.

What a prominent Democrat politician called the "summer of love" was a great example where VP Harris supported the people who rioted, looted, burned cities and went after police. VP Harris raised funds for a group who supplied the rioters with bail money, tacitly supporting the rioting, looting, burning of cities and attacking police.

Already, in LA there was one riot a few days ago over the illegally released draft of the abortion ruling.

Why? If the ruling goes as written in California they will still be able to have an abortion minutes before an XX goes into labor. They will still be able to have an abortion even if the "not a baby" is healthy, and a few days overdue and the person with a uterus is healthy (mother is a word forbidden by the alt-left as not inclusive enough.)

Nothing will change for anyone in California, or NY or in many states across the nation. Yet rioting was the reaction.

I'm surprised they aren't rioting over Mother's Day since that is so NOT inclusive by today's morals and values of the liberal left, and antithetical to the new liberal alt-left speech police.

Charge the Supreme Court building, isn't that an insurrection? Alt-left planning openly an insurrection?!

Intimidate Justices at their homes and terrorize their families? A step beyond the usual doxing, social media destruction, they can't get them fired or destroy their business. Oh wait, Democratic Congresspeople are threatening just that, saying the Supreme Court should be dismantled or calling for restructuring (packing) the Supreme Court with only people who are alt-left and think just like the Democrat Party tells them how they should think and how the Democratic Party says they should rule on cases.

I have to say I am surprised, NOT, that the alt-left is planning to riot, terrorize justices families, and restructure the Supreme Court so it does only what the Democratic Party tells it to do.

This is the totalitarianism of the new liberals, progressives and Democratic Party, and not only that, they plan to storm the Supreme Court in an insurrection. Of course, the Democratic Party will most likely say this insurrection,if it happens, is legitimate and well deserved because the alt-left doesn't like the ruling, so that would make it perfectly ok.

edit on 5/5/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I mean you're talking about the same people that called the Florida bill the "Don't say gay bill" and actually thought it outlawed saying "gay". Do they ever read the bills they rage about? Hell no, the politicians they vote for don't even read the bills they pass!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

I mean you're talking about the same people that called the Florida bill the "Don't say gay bill" and actually thought it outlawed saying "gay". Do they ever read the bills they rage about? Hell no, the politicians they vote for don't even read the bills they pass!

you aren't wrong. But at some point, doesn't that one guy who still has some sense need to stand up and tell them the truth? If all the centrists let this fly, they won't exist, and we will be nothing but ALT! That's not how it's supposed to work. Even in clown world.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I'm surprised they aren't rioting over Mother's Day since that is so NOT inclusive by today's morals and values of the liberal left, and antithetical to the new liberal alt-left speech police.

I don't want to be the one to tell you, but :
www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It's the democrat party template now.

Terrorize and kill, burn, loot until you get what you want.

I thought everyone already knew that.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Everyone knows that the insane Liberal cult operates by their hurt feelz, not by the 1 brain cell they have left.
They would lose interest 10 words into the 1st page of the leaked opinion and yell upstairs to mommy for more cookies and soy milk.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I heard the SC is sexist.

They don’t even allow women on the bench.

Kinda fascinating how Roe v Wade seems to have been used as a pulled pin.

Guess I gotta go burn some stuff because outrage while waiting on the firing squad for the 1/6/21 traitors.

Wonder if Ashley Babbit was a woman?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's the democrat party template now.

Terrorize and kill, burn, loot until you get what you want.

I thought everyone already knew that.

You forgot about...lie during the day.....and lie during the night....lie...lie...lie.

And if you're called out on it....lie some more. Then post on social media about all of the white-supremacy and misogyny you have to battle each and every day.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I mean, out of all the problems we have right now, I don't think this is top of the priority list.

I think this is going to bite the right in the ass. Most people don't think abortion should be illegal. So this is just going to stir up a big battle distracting SCOTUS and likely senate and congress.

Do I think the current system is perfect? Hell no. I do think there should be time limits on abortion, before three months is totally fair. You should know at the latest month two and that gives you a whole other month. But I don't want to see it go away. Those kids are going to be born to parents who don't want them, cause a spike in welfare, and then crime and other social issues later if their parents would have rather not had them.

But this is the problem with the two party system. They're so concerned with appeasing their base that they ignore all the biggest problems of the country to focus on issues that only minorities care about.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If there was only some way science could come up with a way for women not to get pregnant. . . . .

Maybe by not doing the act or coming up with contraceptives that would not allow pregnancy.

Until then, we must content ourselves with the fact that women all over the world will spontaneously get pregnant, not be able to vote or own property and live in seclusion with minorities and everyone who is LBGQ.

On the plus side; sandwiches.

*fist bump* to all the bro's.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Of course 98 pages is too much,
I hardly got through your OP

From what I've read/heard, the whole proposed bill (or is it a law now?) is just giving the right to choose back to the states instead of making it a federal mandate.

I'm all for abortions, fewer people on this planet is great- but above that I think the less control the Feds have over our lives, the better.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Did you say MOTHERS DAY?!!

Excuse me,

BIRTHING PERSONS DAY
edit on 5 5 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think this is going to bite the right in the ass. Most people don't think abortion should be illegal. So this is just going to stir up a big battle distracting SCOTUS and likely senate and congress.

Indeed and it took a lot of time and effort to settle on the compromise.

Abortion with restrictions.

With the left pushing late stage and some fringes, post birth abortions, its only erroding that thread of common ground.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They need to bring in Christine Blasey Ford (and her hairdo and smeary glasses) to calm down the protests !!! 🚬🦇

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

What's even more embarrassing is that a lot of libertarians were calling it the "don't say gay bill."

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Can you celebrate Mother’s Day if you had an abortion?

Maybe Jan6’ers should use self-identified as a late term abortionists as a defense?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

At the end of the day, this isn't a big issue for me... I'm a male, me and my girlfriend are smart, and there's a handful of things I think are immensely more important. So what bugs me is something that only effects a small portion of the population at any given time is going to supercede some of the ongoing crises.

So, not only are they going to spark a debate that is going to drown the rest of the topics of the elections, it's not even majority opinion. Most people thing abortions should be legal. And that's going to come at the worst time.

But at the end of the day, I'm going to be given two horrible options for any given election so what's it matter. At best, I'll get lip service for the economy and inflation, but more likely they won't even focus on that in lieu of culture war BS. Never mind the crippling financial situation our country is in after decades of quagmire after quagmire... I have to hear reruns of non important wedge issues.
edit on 5-5-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Makes sense. That was pretty much the MO of the KKK and that was a DNC organization. More things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I support the current thing. First it was BLM, then masks and vaxx, then ukraine, now abortion. Please tell me what to support next mainstream media gods.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join