It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Tries to cover-up Biden Racist Comments in Atlanta -- Not Human Comparisons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Also you mispelt demon.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: xuenchen

www.washingtonpost.com...

This was an Interesting article I stumbled across the other day .

There are a fair amount of Republicans who owned Slaves but the Overwhelming Majority of the List is Democrat .

It's always intrigued me when Dumb people think they are smart and even more intriguing how much the Left does not realize they are the Racist or maybe they do either one is disturbing .
When Marxist start running the Democrat Party they just changed the racist politics into race warfare(because class warfare stopped working for them). Around the time BO was elected, there were around 70 members of Congress who were also conveniently members of DSA.
Hard to find a full list these days .. I guess they don’t want it to be overly obvious.
www.login-faq.com...
An older listing I think www.tysknews.com...
And gosh... who would guess that members of the Squad are DSA! en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-1-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think Psaki needs some Saki.
A lot of it lol
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Update 1.20.2022

Looks like we may need a REAL insurrection if Democrats don't leave after being voted out. They're losing it.

Congressman Hank Johnson is still with us, and is declaring the U.S. Senate as RACIST!

www.foxnews.com...

Refresher: During a Congressional hearing, Hank Johnson told an Admiral that the Navy might cause the island of Guam to tip over, due to the U.S. military having too large of a presence there.

originally posted by: xuenchen
The other day ol' Joe went off into the ionosphere with some slipping racist comments and comparisons in his wild speech in Atlanta !!

(No wonder Stacey Abrams never showed up for the festivities)

He compared all people opposed to The Democrat Voter Rights Bill to old Democrat Racists !!!!

Now the cover up is saying those somehow weren't "Human" comparisons !!!!

Well wtf was he comparing then ???? ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Voter Rights Bill is a Democrat Bill that would legalize mail ballot fraud and some other gemmery.

Democrats have been attacking anybody who opposes the Bill.

Democrats scared s#tless that their 2020 theft will be exposed and proved !!!

[a "this is CNN" story] roflmao
(Note: Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, Bull Conner were all Democrats roflmao)

White House says Biden was not making 'human' comparison between segregationists and opponents of voting rights bills

(CNN)President Joe Biden was not making a "human" comparison between opponents of pending voting rights bills and historical racists and segregationists in his address in Atlanta this week, the White House says.

In his speech calling for new voter protections, Biden asked whether lawmakers wanted "to be the side of Dr. King or George Wallace," "John Lewis or Bull Connor" or "Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis."

The comparison generated some blowback afterward, but press secretary Jen Psaki said Biden was not drawing a personal link between current lawmakers and notorious southern segregationists and the president of the Confederacy.

edit on Jan-14-2022 by xuenchen because: pppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🚬

top topics

<< 1   >>

join