It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Tries to cover-up Biden Racist Comments in Atlanta -- Not Human Comparisons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The other day ol' Joe went off into the ionosphere with some slipping racist comments and comparisons in his wild speech in Atlanta !!

(No wonder Stacey Abrams never showed up for the festivities)

He compared all people opposed to The Democrat Voter Rights Bill to old Democrat Racists !!!!

Now the cover up is saying those somehow weren't "Human" comparisons !!!!

Well wtf was he comparing then ???? ROFLMAO 不不不不不不

The Voter Rights Bill is a Democrat Bill that would legalize mail ballot fraud and some other gemmery.

Democrats have been attacking anybody who opposes the Bill.

Democrats scared s#tless that their 2020 theft will be exposed and proved !!!

[a "this is CNN" story] roflmao
(Note: Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, Bull Conner were all Democrats roflmao)

White House says Biden was not making 'human' comparison between segregationists and opponents of voting rights bills

(CNN)President Joe Biden was not making a "human" comparison between opponents of pending voting rights bills and historical racists and segregationists in his address in Atlanta this week, the White House says.

In his speech calling for new voter protections, Biden asked whether lawmakers wanted "to be the side of Dr. King or George Wallace," "John Lewis or Bull Connor" or "Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis."

The comparison generated some blowback afterward, but press secretary Jen Psaki said Biden was not drawing a personal link between current lawmakers and notorious southern segregationists and the president of the Confederacy.

edit on Jan-14-2022 by xuenchen because: pppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

www.washingtonpost.com...

This was an Interesting article I stumbled across the other day .

There are a fair amount of Republicans who owned Slaves but the Overwhelming Majority of the List is Democrat .

It's always intrigued me when Dumb people think they are smart and even more intriguing how much the Left does not realize they are the Racist or maybe they do either one is disturbing .

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I believe every single Confederate State had Democrat Senators and Reps that got expelled from Congress as the States seceded.

Democrats officially split from the original Democratic/Republican Party (aka Jeffersonian Republican Party) on January 8, 1828. Reason was 100% slavery protection.

Check and study the Democrat "Redeemers" after the Civil War and see very familiar tactics

History has been "re-written" continuously to make it appear Democrats were always against slavery etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In before the shills come to defend his comments.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wow like is easy to forget how racist senile crappy biden all his life has been, sorry media but he does have a nice long trail of been a racist pig.

GA democrats will not get away with letting foreign nationals vote in midterm, sorry democrats no hell not, they want this group to vote with only 30 days living in the state what they have done in NY.

This how much democrats love America and Americans born and raise in the nation or those that became Americans, fought for it did it the legal way.

This democrats for you people.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
For the life of me I can not see how this sack of excriment has been given a lifetime pass on racism.

Especially in todays climate.

If the folks over at BLM, ACLU, NAACP etc cant take this admin to task, then theve no buainess calling it out anywhere else.

And thus, dont expect any support.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

There are a fair amount of Republicans who owned Slaves but the Overwhelming Majority of the List is Democrat .

It's always intrigued me when Dumb people think they are smart and even more intriguing how much the Left does not realize they are the Racist or maybe they do either one is disturbing .

Dim Justification: The slaves wanted to be owned, so long as it was DEMOCRATS who owned them.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
For the life of me I can not see how this sack of excriment has been given a lifetime pass on racism.

Everyone in the administration is racist, including Kamala Harris. There's no "conscience" present to temper things.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In before the shills come to defend his comments.

Inb4 the inb4 comments - dammit, I screwed it up. I was supposed to cleverly predict you cleverly predicting something that happens literally all the time on the forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Dim Justification: The slaves wanted to be owned, so long as it was DEMOCRATS who owned them.

Seems to ring true even today.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What he actually called Lincoln out and no body said anything?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Mass transformation works for more than just pandemics. They take old inconvenient truths and by constant and repeated lies from "authorities" they literally re-write history in our faces. Once some begin the accept the new version others join in not wanting to be "othered" for not believing the proscribed lie. They are doing this with history particularly as race relations is concerned and constantly updating the facade of our "leadership". Funny thing is even with all their devious skills they can't save Kamala from herself. Nobody likes her or takes her seriously so there do seem to be some limits to their lies.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why the change of heart? Pelosi said it was well received.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Funny thing is even with all their devious skills they can't save Kamala from herself. Nobody likes her or takes her seriously so there do seem to be some limits to their lies.

Kamal's image could be improved with the right, constant coverage on the MSM. They did it with Joe, yet seem to have no desire to do it for Kamal- I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Last I heard, black people could get proper ID if they want to vote. They just have to register to get to be able to do abscentee voting. The only ones that can't get an ID to vote are those who are not US citizens and they are not supposed to be voting anyway till they become citizens.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

NY seems to like their voters none citizens, 800K of them, but some say is more like over 1 million and counting, that is the only way the democrats can stay in NY and keep raping the city to pieces.

GA tried to do the same, but they got slap with a big no, now is legislation to just say no to none citizens voting and making it legal.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Joe Biden, a rayciss? Noooooo Waaaaaay Maaan!

Lol like I said in another thread a few weeks ago, Ill be looking forward to all the dumb thats going to come out of Bidens mouth this year.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Is going to be a big show as he said that he is tired of "quiet talking", soo I can not wait to see what he is going to do.

I am sure that the media will hide any blunders or temper tantrums.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Probably get invaded and postpone the election.

a reply to: marg6043

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join