It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted on federal charges

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well Well finally that little girl who was so popular a few years back with the famous Baltimore Freddie Gray case has been indicted for lying about money !!!

Marilyn has also been getting paid off from drug dealers to get prosecutions "stopped" too.

She always was a great Democrat State's Attorney.

I think she's a good friend of Kamala too !!!

Oh well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted on federal charges she lied on financial transactions to buy homes in Florida

A federal grand jury has indicted Baltimore’s top prosecutor Marilyn Mosby on charges of perjury and making false statements with a series of financial transactions that helped her buy a condo on Florida’s Gulf Coast and another property near Orlando, Florida.

Mosby, 41, is charged with falsely claiming to suffer financial hardship from the coronavirus to obtain an early withdrawal from her retirement savings to purchase the homes. In addition, federal prosecutors allege she lied on a mortgage loan application by hiding an outstanding federal tax debt. And they accuse her of entering into an agreement to rent out a home she bought in Kissimmee, near Disney World, while at the same time promising not to rent the property — all to obtain a lower interest rate.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her wiki bio set

edit on Jan-14-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed_bbbbuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've got to wonder if the NYC DA has the same arrangement with the local criminals. I mean, certainly no sane person would think that his actions -- effectively decriminalizing everything short of murder -- will do anything other than make crime skyrocket.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I wonder how many big-city officials could withstand close scrutiny.
big cities and corruption always seem to go together.
especially when one party runs them for decades.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow democrats at their best, wonder from where they get their appointees and to think this all over their rat infested states, but people love them, they get elected by illegals voters all the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not a fan of her. They must be digging for some larger corruption to uncover all these things. She pissed someone off...

I'm sure vast majority of politicians (or individuals) financial affairs would not withstand financial scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Wasn't it former POTUS - D.J.T. that started the 'witch hunt' on Marilyn Mosby?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Not a fan of her. They must be digging for some larger corruption to uncover all these things. She pissed someone off...

I'm sure vast majority of politicians (or individuals) financial affairs would not withstand financial scrutiny.

I've personally met with her years ago. She comes from a long line of cops in her family. She has stood up to corrupt LEOs and politics over the years and I knew at some point they will get her on some technicality. Hopefully she will be able to fight it off because they don't like her. She is tough. She has exposed the corrupt ones and her life has been at risk for many years now.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

...and in the process became what she was fighting??

A corrupt politician. Lying on loan applications, and related shenanigans. Fits the very definition of corrupt, I'd say...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

if so, it seems it was for good reason. Or do you feel she is being unfairly harassed?
It's not like they accused her of Russian collusion or anything, just facts about lying and mortgage fraud.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I work in mortgage biz. They must be looking for something else. They rarely bring charges for white lies on mortgage applications unless the borrower has gone into default. Even in events where they catch it early even then it is usually just a "buy back" to the originating lender. Feds typically don't get involved unless it is a pattern of fraud or fraud ring.... i.e., scamming millions in fraudulent mortgages.

Just saying there is more to this story...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and in the process became what she was fighting??

A corrupt politician. Lying on loan applications, and related shenanigans. Fits the very definition of corrupt, I'd say...

All these politicians do but I bet the punishment for her will be stiffer than what others have gotten....

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I work in mortgage biz. They must be looking for something else. They rarely bring charges for white lies on mortgage applications unless the borrower has gone into default. Even in events where they catch it early even then it is usually just a "buy back" to the originating lender. Feds typically don't get involved unless it is a pattern of fraud or fraud ring.... i.e., scamming millions in fraudulent mortgages.

Just saying there is more to this story...

They're fishing. This is a major witch hunt. They have been after her from Day 1 ever since the Freddie Gray incident and other corruption she has exposed. Like I said, her life is actually in danger and she travels with many bodyguards. It was just a matter of time before they found "something" and made it seem like it was she was selling out the entire country or something. I hope she gets a fair enough trial.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Naughty girl, she wanted to make money but did it the wrong way, she should have gone into the Morgage business and not a district attorney.

After all the poor thing just wanted to make some bucks, you know people like her do not get pay the same.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Naughty girl, she wanted to make money but did it the wrong way, she should have gone into the Morgage business and not a district attorney.

After all the poor thing just wanted to make some bucks, you know people like her do not get pay the same.

Well, she was making $248k a year doing her job so it wasn't like she was dirt poor and was fiending for big bucks. Come on.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Isn't that the same city where the Mayor sold children's books to the city without competing bids, got paid, and never delivered the books?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I know, I know I should no be soo, judgmental, poor thing just wanted a piece of the pie, but she cut on the wrong pie.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if so, it seems it was for good reason. Or do you feel she is being unfairly harassed?
It's not like they accused her of Russian collusion or anything, just facts about lying and mortgage fraud.

Marilyn Mosby has been in Trump's doghouse for a long time:

Baltimore Sun Newspaper - July 23, 2020

"Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby warns President Trump To 'Stay Out Of Our Cities'"

Baltimore Sun - July 27, 2016

"Donald Trump: Marilyn Mosby 'Should Prosecute Herself'"

Maryland governor - Larry Hogan (R) is not a fan of Marilyn Mosby, either.
edit on 14-1-2022 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not a witchhunt. She's guilty and an arrogant criminal Democrat roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I don't know was it ?? roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I know, I know I should no be soo, judgmental, poor thing just wanted a piece of the pie, but she cut on the wrong pie.

Just like all these politicians who get caught. Trust me, the 98% who don't get caught are doing 10x more devious things. FACTS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join