It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aus PM Revoked Novak Djokovic Visa for Public Interest's Safety. "Again"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I find it absurd how politicians, prime minsters and their advisors pretend to care about me, us as "Public Interest" when they actually dont care at all as they live in gated communities luxury lives.

In Aus Novak Djokovic the Tyrant regime Govt had revoked Novak Djokovic Visa for Public Interest's Safety. "Again" despite while ignoreing that even vaccinated people are getting infected and are being hospitalized.

The Aus yet again revoked his visa.

Novak Djokovic: Australia cancels tennis star's visa

"Today I exercised my power... to cancel the visa held by Mr Novak Djokovic on health and good order grounds, on the basis that it was in the public interest to do so," Immigration Minister Alex Hawke said in a statement. Prime Minister Scott Morrison said that the decision followed "careful consideration."

Australians have made many sacrifices during this pandemic, and they rightly expect the result of those sacrifices to be protected" he said in a statement

Vaccinated them as well could spread the virus. The govt in Aus thinks they have the backing of the people the same govt that told Australians that they needed to be boosted every four/three months..

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Djokovic has not helped himself by making errors on his visa application which he has admitted/blamed someone in his vast team

Novak Djokovic admits visa form 'error' and failing to isolate after positive test

Novak Djokovic has admitted an "error of judgement" in failing to isolate after testing positive for COVID-19 last month, and says his agent unintentionally provided incorrect information on his Australian visa application form.

Novak Djokovic admits breaking isolation rules while he had Covid amid visa 'lie' claims

World no.1 Novak Djokovic has admitted to breaching isolation rules despite testing positive for Covid in December, as he continued to meet a journalist despite contracting the virus. In an Instagram post shared to his 9.9million followers on Wednesday, Djokovic admitted that he was at fault for an "error of judgement" as he continued to meet a journalist two days after testing positive for Covid on December 16.

Djokovic Admits 'Error' on COVID, Australian Visa

Serbian Novak Djokovic said he made an “error of judgment” when he had COVID-19 last month but did not isolate. The world’s top tennis player also blamed his support team for a mistake in his Australian visa.

Similar to the UK with both Boris and Kier supposed leaders of their repective parties making rules for the masses and then not adhering to them, it always seems to be the rich and powerful who flout these rules and then apologies....only when caught...feck em ALL

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Pretty stupid considering omicron got into Aus with 2 fully vaxxed travelers.....

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Pretty stupid considering omicron got into Aus with 2 fully vaxxed travelers.....

The Media outlets, polticans, health officials wont ever admit that yet will they now? what would be the point of getting boosted or vaxed when they cant stop the transmission? let alone the covid passports doing nothing than being like tracer.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Having lived know Victoria and having to face the Andrews draconian lock up laws, and being restricted for the past 2 years then having to comply with Andrews policies.

God a foreign national that thinks he can feign entry to Australia by providing misleading information whether deliberate or by accident.

That’s on jock itch himself.

Send him back and impose a six year exclusion period, no one wants him here.

Just cause the prick has money he thinks he is above us all, a total an arrogant prick.

Sadly his much this prick costing taxpayers with his legal challenges?

We should all be pissed off with his wasteful challenge.

edit on 14-1-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Can he take snot Morrison with him?

a reply to: robsmith

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

People have been deported for less. Check out border security Australia.

People being deported for having a business card of a cafe in their bag.

I’d prefer they deport dan Andrews..

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Trade you Djokovic for Jussie Smollett!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Trade you Djokovic for Jussie Smollett!

Why would anyone want a washed up actor from France?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Send him back and impose a six year exclusion period, no one wants him here.

Just cause the prick has money he thinks he is above us all, a total an arrogant prick.

Sadly his much this prick costing taxpayers with his legal challenges?

We should all be pissed off with his wasteful challenge.

Showing those true dble agent colors again.

We the unvaccinated and those that still believe in freedom of movement but perhaps more importantly bodily autonomy actually see that this is a perfct opportunity for someone with a truck load of money and a very high profile to take on the system and expose just how far these politicians will go to push the agenda.

Those with their eyes wide open know just how valuable a learning lesson this is and watch intently.

What we should all be pissed of with is your mindset and that of your beloved government and just how wholeheartedly you are advocating for these losses of freedoms and bodily autonomy to say the very least.

As for your comments on Dan Andrews- how is it that you claim to despise the man so much but here you are screaming for his agendas enforcement.

Pick a side once and for all......for a change.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hear hear.

a reply to: CthruU

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Cant have it both ways.. vaxxed and still a threat, or unvaxxed and still a threat.

I'm honestly sick of hearing about this dunce who hits a ball over a net.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
insanity
but I'm happy for Djokovic that he stuck to his own health considerations and won't have future health problems from the Fauci Ouchie. I have seen a documentary of him, seems to have handled his anger issues of the past and decided to live on the right side of the force.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Well said!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

edit on th01591212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on th01581212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Except other tennis players used the same visa they claimed couldn't be used and they accepted it.

Aus can do whatever it wants but they need to be consistent.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I find it absurd how politicians, prime minsters and their advisors pretend to care about me, us as "Public Interest"

They don't. You're in an abusive relationship and don't realise it yet. What they mean by "public interest" is that there is a Federal election this year and they have to placate the angry participants, otherwise things might not go so well for them. Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good. He should be held to the rules like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero
You expect the rich, eltist polticans to obey the same rules they set for everyone?

keep complying..

I am sure this would all end with massive compliance.
edit on 14-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join