It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 16th 2022 Ends the Worst Week Yet for President Biden and Democrats.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats without even mentioning all the scandals and censoring.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, January 13, 2022

Even though it's only Thursday, it's hard to imagine Democrats and Joe Biden having additional losses and defeats as bad as they have been over the first 4 days of this week!

1.) Joe Biden and Democrats wanted to change voting laws to enable every person to vote without proving who they are, or leaving their house to vote.
Shot Down: www.nbcnews.com...

2.) Joe Biden and most Democrats wanted to get rid of the Senate "Filibuster" so they could more easily pass legislation without Republicans in the current 50/50 Senate.
Shot Down: www.foxnews.com...

3.) The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Joe Biden's administration violated U.S. law by telling large Employers that they must force their employees to be injected with a drug, or to take a test to prove they are not contagious. In this case, the drug is posing as a "vaccine" against the Covid-19 disease.
Shot Down: www.reuters.com...

4.) Due to Democrat economic policies, the cost of goods and services are rising faster than they have over the past 40 years!
Democrats & Biden Incompetence: thehill.com...

5.) President Joe Biden's Job Approval is now lower than any prior President during his first year in office. With a disgustingly low 33% approval rating, Joe Biden is getting closer to the record low VP approval rating of 29%, owned by his Vice President, Kamala Devi Harris.
Worst President Ever: www.brookings.edu...

Like I said, it's hard to imagine this week getting worse! But did I forget anything?

-CareWeMust

yes Hispanic approval is 28%

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It’s an absolute joy to see all the Liberals melt down today about the fake vaccine mandate getting shot down and keeping the filibuster.
You would think after cheating and stealing the election that Biden and the Dems would do a better job running the country.
Biden is the worst president of any country in the history of the world, Mussolini and Saddam Hussein and others on the wrong side of history were better than Biden.
At least they did a few things to help their people and country before going off the rails, Biden has done NOTHING for the American people in almost 50 useless years in office.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

pissed off soccer moms and dads.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: musicismagic
The news also forgot to report that American goods now cost much more overseas, so that too is hurting big time exporters of American goods.

Good point, and something that many Americans are unaware of right now.

Can you provide an example or two of American goods in Japan?

Jack Daniel’s and Budweiser beer, there’s 2 examples 😬

Ouch.

How much has the price gone up in Japan?

Especially the Jack!

We have 3 types of Jack Daniels here. There is one with honey in it. I wonder if they use Chinese honey.
Price is about 12 bucks tax included. I think it is reasonable price though, but I don't know what it cost in the States.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I heard on base American imported jack went up a hellin

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Domestic. Absolutely domestic.

No foreign army could enter the US in a large enough force at once to lay a siege to the White House…nor would any foreign army need to lay a siege period as a domestic force would due to superior weapons over an ad hoc domestic force.

Even a 100,000 man army that beamed here like on Star Trek would not hold out against a counterattack. But since that doesn’t exist, either transport planes (way too many needed) or a super cargo ship. Which would be spotted either at sea or the hours it would take to unload men and materials needed.

Conversely, tour buses go to DC every day. Lots of them. Even more cars which are harder to trace. An actual insurrection would be hard to prevent. But the counterattack by the military would be nearly a complete wipe. 85%-95% for the rebels. Maybe 10% for the military at the worst.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

The President and the rest of the group in power on both sides of the aisles will be fine.

It's us, the taxpayers, that are going to pay the price.

Paying the price for major positive change is worth it, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

a reply to: Ahabstar
. I estimate fewer than 100,000 determined Americans can get the job done.

Twenty.

As long as they all have furry hats with horns on.

And no masks.

There's a report on the nightly news that the Department of Justice has arrested a disabled U.S. veteran and charged him with plotting to take over the government.

Talk about desperation, LOL.

Tomorrow, the MSM will report that President Trump designed the plot and briefed this hero on how to carry it out!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

Paranoia. MSNBC says its because some Oath guy was arrested today.

Perfect timing, now they start another phase of the game with a long term undercover agent leading a revolt squad organization 😆

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Why invade those ways when the Biden admin and the left love leaving that southern border open.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Insider says Biden is forming The New Army of the Potomac !!!! 😲

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Insider says Biden is forming The New Army of the Potomac !!!! 😲

You mean forming a new batch of poopy in his pants 👖 💩

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

No foreign army could enter the US in a large enough force at once to lay a siege to the White House…nor would any foreign army need to lay a siege period as a domestic force would due to superior weapons over an ad hoc domestic force.

Even a 100,000 man army that beamed here like on Star Trek would not hold out against a counterattack.

I bet it only takes one man to lay siege on the White House, backed by China, viruses, and other foreign enemies...

Oh, wait... that has already happened. 🤣

It's going to be so much fun watching Fauci trying to hide from the numerous global tribunals. Millions have died all over the planet because he was one of "the team".

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nope, the court will leave it to the individual states to do that,

California has already set up a program to attract and care for any woman/man/other, who wants to get rid of the child God put inside their body.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

5 bucks a gallon here in Cali

At $4.19 in Seattle, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing on the pump dial while filling up my rental car. The final total was more than what renting the car cost that day!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Thats without even mentioning all the scandals and censoring.

That's right! I knew I forgot something. Oh well...this hellish administration will continue deteriorating and bringing bad news for itself. Guaranteed. Biden and his people have been doing so, both together and apart, ranging from years (Psaki), to decades (Yellen).

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

. I estimate fewer than 100,000 determined Americans can get the job done.

Twenty.

As long as they all have furry hats with horns on.

And no masks.

There's a report on the nightly news that the Department of Justice has arrested a disabled U.S. veteran and charged him with plotting to take over the government.

Talk about desperation, LOL.

No more malarkey they said.

No less, neither, apparently.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

The news also forgot to report that American goods now cost much more overseas, so that too is hurting big time exporters of American goods.

Good point, and something that many Americans are unaware of right now.

Can you provide an example or two of American goods in Japan?

Jack Daniel’s and Budweiser beer, there’s 2 examples 😬

Ouch.

How much has the price gone up in Japan?

Especially the Jack!

We have 3 types of Jack Daniels here. There is one with honey in it. I wonder if they use Chinese honey.
Price is about 12 bucks tax included. I think it is reasonable price though, but I don't know what it cost in the States.

Even the smallest bottles cost around that in the states, so not bad.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Mark Your Calendars!

President Biden to deliver his State of the Union address on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.

abcnews.go.com...

It will be fun watching Democrats clap for a President who has a dismal 33% job approval, and hasn't kept most of his promises to the American people...or his own party!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join