It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 16th 2022 Ends the Worst Week Yet for President Biden and Democrats.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thursday, January 13, 2022

Even though it's only Thursday, it's hard to imagine Democrats and Joe Biden having additional losses and defeats as bad as they have been over the first 4 days of this week!

1.) Joe Biden and Democrats wanted to change voting laws to enable every person to vote without proving who they are, or leaving their house to vote.
Shot Down: www.nbcnews.com...

2.) Joe Biden and most Democrats wanted to get rid of the Senate "Filibuster" so they could more easily pass legislation without Republicans in the current 50/50 Senate.
Shot Down: www.foxnews.com...

3.) The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Joe Biden's administration violated U.S. law by telling large Employers that they must force their employees to be injected with a drug, or to take a test to prove they are not contagious. In this case, the drug is posing as a "vaccine" against the Covid-19 disease.
Shot Down: www.reuters.com...

4.) Due to Democrat economic policies, the cost of goods and services are rising faster than they have over the past 40 years!
Democrats & Biden Incompetence: thehill.com...

5.) President Joe Biden's Job Approval is now lower than any prior President during his first year in office. With a disgustingly low 33% approval rating, Joe Biden is getting closer to the record low VP approval rating of 29%, owned by his Vice President, Kamala Devi Harris.
Worst President Ever: www.brookings.edu...

Like I said, it's hard to imagine this week getting worse! But did I forget anything?

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/13/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's Go Brandon!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Let's Go Brandon!

That's what Russia President Vladimir Putin said last week, and North Korea President Kim Jung-Un said 2 days ago.

That sentiment is spreading globally.

Bad for the USA, if we don't find a way to get him out the White House ASAP.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

democrats certainly seem to think so.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They should throw a big joint celebration with Boris and the party Party.

Oh no.....perhaps not.

Whenever something appears to be the worst of something, Someone somewhere is saying "hold my beer and watch this......."

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Paranoia. MSNBC says its because some Oath guy was arrested today.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

All the democrats have done have gone against them, trying to kill democracy, killing the nation economically they have no plan to bring America back, but is one thing they seem to be consistent at, they are still going after Trump, even the campaign advertisement in GA is about Trump, I do not get it, is not about bringing back the normal in the US, is not about how to make the economy grow, is not about American workers and citizens at all.

Who wants to vote for a party that has become soo anti American and they are not doing anything to hide it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Oh no.....perhaps not.

Whenever something appears to be the worst of something, Someone somewhere is saying "hold my beer and watch this......."

They're all lost with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in Quarantine and Hung-over.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Biden is definitely not showing the big "D" energy this country desperately needs. Let's just hope his "advisors" don't think he needs to get embroiled in Ukraine to pump his numbers.

edit on 13-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tulpa

Oh no.....perhaps not.

They're all lost with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in Quarantine and Hung-over.

Is that what passes for a date with her?

Asking for a single friend.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You're right, as usual. I was listening to MSNBC (while driving) today when all the news was breaking about the Vaccination mandate getting shot down, Biden losing his Filibuster fight, and the Election Law changes defeat.

MSNBC was focusing solely on January 6th committee stuff and Trump's business being investigated in Manhatten.

I wonder how many people putting $3.50 @ gallon gas in their car today, gave a hoot about the January 6th protest, or Trump's accountant fudging the books?

Just maybe MSNBC will be shrunk by NBC Universal, like AT&T is doing to CNN. 🤞

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I hold out hope that the blast wall indicates such concern, by the Brandon administration, over internal strife that it might keep them from poking the Bear or the Dragon for awhile.

I just saw Putnam6's post. Historically a war, if promoted well, raises a president's popularity ratings and helps the economy on paper anyway.

I don't think "fight them there so we don't have to fight them here" is going to get the people behind a war with Russia or China today.

It will probably get the people worked up against Iran, though. The latest scuttlebutt hints at Iran attacking US at home. It's bull# but enough people would buy that to take pressure off Brandon, and Israel (your masters) most def wants US to ramp up hostilities with Iran.

So... 2+2= false flag event in the US blamed on Iran.

edit on 13-1-2022 by REDMORGAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Fjb

Pedo totalitarian pos

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Looking at those graphics, I'm surprised Bill Clinton beat George HW Bush. Maybe Hillary installed a "cheat" for Bill?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

Fjb

Pedo totalitarian pos

CNN is filled with them. (still!)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Like I said, it's hard to imagine this week getting worse! But did I forget anything?

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time for Brandon & Co. to really cap off the week.
edit on 13-1-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Domestic. Absolutely domestic.

No foreign army could enter the US in a large enough force at once to lay a siege to the White House…nor would any foreign army need to lay a siege period as a domestic force would due to superior weapons over an ad hoc domestic force.

Even a 100,000 man army that beamed here like on Star Trek would not hold out against a counterattack. But since that doesn’t exist, either transport planes (way too many needed) or a super cargo ship. Which would be spotted either at sea or the hours it would take to unload men and materials needed.

Conversely, tour buses go to DC every day. Lots of them. Even more cars which are harder to trace. An actual insurrection would be hard to prevent. But the counterattack by the military would be nearly a complete wipe. 85%-95% for the rebels. Maybe 10% for the military at the worst.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

January 16th 2022 Ends the Worst Week Yet for President Biden and Democrats.

"Hold My Beer!"
-- Joe Biden, Jan, 16th., 2022

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Looking at those graphics, I'm surprised Bill Clinton beat George HW Bush. Maybe Hillary installed a "cheat" for Bill?

bill had the great benefit of perot pulling millions of republican voters in key states.

No perot = no clinton.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join