It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan Shreds Democrats On House Floor: 'They Used The Virus To Attack Our Freedoms'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Jim Jordan Shreds Democrats On House Floor: 'They Used The Virus To Attack Our Freedoms'

Not a fan of Jordan think he is the Republican AOC, however is he wrong? watch the video...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The same guy who lied about Pelosi interfering with security reinforcements at the capitol. Of course it's possible he wasn't lying on purpose, just genuinely dumb.

edit on 13-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Not a fan of Jordan ...

Not a fan of anyone in D.C.

Nice of him to blame the Dembos, but it's the whole government that set this BS in motion and won't stop ... no matter what.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It's still all just talk-talk-talk. Just so much tongue wagging.

When somebody actually does something concrete and effective to fix it, come back and post about it and I promise to be impressed.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The same guy who lied about Pelosi interfering with security reinforcements at the capitol. Of course it's possible he wasn't lying on purpose, just genuinely dumb.

are you sure he lied? I heard just today that she won't release the documents about her coms with the Sargent at Arms.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm mildly curious about what dependable sources with access to facts around the subject are saying. What you "heard" is not particularly relevant without those sources.

If Pelosi is in fact invoking some form of political or executive immunity then clearly she's just as innocent as Trump. Unless his privileges are morally superior to hers for whatever reason? 🤔

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's still all just talk-talk-talk. Just so much tongue wagging.

When somebody actually does something concrete and effective to fix it, come back and post about it and I promise to be impressed.

The only way it would change is if the US has a Kazakhstan moment.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Oh, did she not turn down the request for the national guard. Because Trump requested it. So, it woukd seem he did more to prevent 1/6 than Pelosi did. Btw, how does butt hole smell? Hopefully not like she looks. Not that you would mind either way

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

He really didn't submit any request, unless he tweeted it @ lieutenant general? There was no formal directive exchanged between the president's office and the Pentagon or national guard. I'm open to updating my information if you can supply a credible source.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Pelosis meeting with the Pentagon prior to jan6 is well documented here and across the net.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes. The details of that dialogue, not so much. But here's a quick glimpse of her priorities on that day:

Col. Dave Butler, a spokesman for General Milley, confirmed that the phone call with the speaker had taken place but described it as informational. “He answered her questions regarding the process of nuclear command authority,” he said.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Jim Jordan is not wrong, everything he said was true.
And we all know the Democrats have hurt feelz over the truth and facts.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Isn’t there something about Trump setting up for the National Guard to be stationed at the Capitol on Jan 6th for added security, and Pelosi turned down the offer? Among others?
edit on 13-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Added more

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Try just a little harder eh?

From the horses mouth....errr....pen.

“The situation of this unhinged president could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi wrote in a letter to House Democrats.

Source

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Nothing will come from it, it's all show.

Those hearings are no different than a Hollywood Roasting.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm not a politician.

I'm not even the smartest guy in the room.

But if I could see this and call it almost 2 years ago, then these asstards could at the very #ing least do the same!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Nothing will come from it, it's all show.

Those hearings are no different than a Hollywood Roasting.

Sure they are a lot different, this stuff isn't funny at all, well not as funny

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm mildly curious about what dependable sources with access to facts around the subject are saying. What you "heard" is not particularly relevant without those sources.

If Pelosi is in fact invoking some form of political or executive immunity then clearly she's just as innocent as Trump. Unless his privileges are morally superior to hers for whatever reason? 🤔

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Nice of him to blame the Dembos, but it's the whole government that set this BS in motion and won't stop ... no matter what.

Yeah, a lot to truth in that vid no doubt but, duh y'all, the deep-state (and whomever they dance for) come in both red & blue. I despise a McConnell as much as I do a Schiff or a Swalwell and that says a lot I think.

It's like the Columbo family fighting the Lucheesis over control & differing management styles---the world's largest most successful criminal organization will keep on keepin' on. When it comes down to it though they all fall in line with whatever comes down from the top.

We're not gonna vote our way out of this, At least without our own "reset" and take the lobbying out of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wonder what it would take for realistic election reform.
I mean, short of a bloody war.

I'd love to see lobbying made illegal, terms limited to 2 consecutive, no more campaign money from big pacs, everyone gets the same budget and must campaign on the merits of their plan. And insider trading would be illegal for them too.

It's amazing that when you break all that down, removing all the money from politics seems to fix so many other issues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join