It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Invincibles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So its starting to appear many people do not have anything to worry about with COVID, and I may be one of them.

SOURCE: nypost.com...

Here is why I agree. I have traveled 50k miles on motorcycle since the start of this pandemic. I even did a cross country trip this summer of 10k miles. I went to Sturgis, shook hands, never wear a mask, eat in restaurants, share joints with strangers, go to bike nights at Hooters and other bars and eat wings, Disney, Universal, flown, been to huge giant crowded events repeatedly. Nothing has touched me.

So maybe its the weed?
SOURCE: www.dailymail.co.uk... AR0zLuhnF5aqBoMBz2q-FntQSaoLSqyS1mB2SjS_NJ58B3ZQIz23hsx6pes

Or maybe it has something to do with my rare blood type? I am AB+, which is the third rarest blood type, and from my understanding means I have two types of antigens on my blood cells than other blood groups.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding the antigen property of the blood all human beings can be classified into 4 groups, those with antigen A (group A), those with antigen B (group B), those with both antigen A and B (group AB) and those with neither antigen (group O).

Now my wife is Type O and vaxxed, she has the RONA it seems. I sleep right next to her, at most I get a tickle in my lungs, but it just goes away. I can tell my body has encountered things multiple times since the beginning of 2020, but my immune system just knocks it down. She has been sick for a week with upper respiratory so bad she can hardly eat.

Now here is a weird part. I was tested by LabCorp for antibodies to COVID last month, NONE, not one. My brother who is vaxxed had COVID, as well as other people I have been around and spent time with. I am sleeping next to my wife while she seems to be fighting Omicron for a week now, and she is vaxxed too J&J. I am in tip top shape, and approaching 40.

Another anecdotal piece, I have tested positive in the past for HIV on the quick test. I do NOT have HIV. My blood was reactive with the test, two times, because my body recognizes it as a threat naturally. I only tested for it because I was like 23 and had new health insurance and my Doc at the time was like, lets just run everything. They called me into the Infectious Disease Department at a large hospital here after the confirmation test in Philadelphia and interviewed me. I was told some people are immune to things, and they do not know why or how. I have ZERO viral load for HIV and do not have it. It seems likely I am one of those people in the population immune to HIV, similar to the bone marrow donor who cured the recipient. Doctors do not investigate people like me enough to actually know. They think its a curious talking point, and it ends there. I have even tried to join studies to get to the bottom of it, but no luck.

BONE MARROW DONOR CURES HIV SOURCE: www.npr.org...

This is all anecdotal of course, maybe its the weed. For some people though, this is why things just do not add up. I figured I would put this out there, and see if anyone else has had similar personal experiences.

From my personal lived experience, the people running around with the surgical masks look like the biggest conspiracy theorists I have ever seen in my life. If this world is a simulation, they are definitely the bots and NPCs, IMHO.
edit on 13-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

edit on 13-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Since the beginning I've taken zero precautions, had lots of homeless teenagers coming and going from the house along with my kids, worked in public though outside, no vaccines and got nothing.

As a seriously oppositional person I took the path of washing even less than my usual bare minimum in order to build up my natural biome as disease protection. Works like a charm.

I'm allergic to weed and think my blood type is A-, which I heard might be more susceptible to covid so I don't think it's entirely those factors.

Perhaps we just have healthy immune systems?

Editing to add that that is very interesting about the bone marrow and that some people have hyper immunity to disease.

Figures, they wouldn't want to study your case. No money in the healthy.

edit on 13-1-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Since the beginning I've taken zero precautions, had lots of homeless teenagers coming and going from the house along with my kids, worked in public though outside, no vaccines and got nothing.

As a seriously oppositional person I took the path of washing even less than my usual bare minimum in order to build up my natural biome as disease protection. Works like a charm.

I'm allergic to weed and think my blood type is A-, which I heard might be more susceptible to covid so I don't think it's entirely those factors.

Perhaps we just have healthy immune systems?

Editing to add that that is very interesting about the bone marrow and that some people have hyper immunity to disease.

Figures, they wouldn't want to study your case. No money in the healthy.

I think it's a combo that, to borrow one from gaming, probably acts like stacking boosts. I also haven't been doing much on the hygiene end either, right down to my only 'resolution' this year being to not wash my hands in public, period, to assess a hunch based off of observation -- I know entirely too many who don't even wash hands after the toilet, but never get sick

So the hunch is to let nature take the lead, and balance the biome... WITH the biome & not chemicals other than the trusty basic soaps of old. No more store-supplied bathroom antibacterial, alcohol-riddled, anti-microbial bull this year. Back to bacics, it got humans this far already

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

my daughter sent this to me a while ago.

This is from quite a while ago, but pretty dang funny.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just to add info for later formulation,

I too am unvaxxed,

Type O+

No masks, shake hands, share drinks etc

No Covid.

Also, never have I been bitten by a mosquito. Ever.

Though people around me got Covid vaxxed or unvaxxed.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I do not avoid covid, do not wear mask and go everywhere, I am O+ still alive and well, but is one thing I remember all my childhood I fought the darn cold viruses; I was always sick with a cold and always hit me the hardest.

Now I can not remember when I had my last cold, but I do remember my last Flu.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hazelavery
Welcome to ATS.
Congratulations on your 1st post.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have a friend whose roomie seems to be invulnerable. His girlfriend and her son had it last spring, he did not catch it. Now a week ago my friend got the omni as well as the roomie's girlfriend and her mother. Again, he skates thru without getting infected. On top of that the guy is not in good health.

new topics

top topics

join