It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I don't know exactly how they're measuring severity but that does not mean they have no valid way. They probably have several ways.

Hospitals near you may not presently be overburdened but they have been at times during the epidemic. The virus could always mutate again and probably will.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
I don't know exactly how they're measuring severity but that does not mean they have no valid way. They probably have several ways.

Hospitals near you may not presently be overburdened but they have been at times during the epidemic. The virus could always mutate again and probably will.

I would seriously question any medical professional that claims they could tell me how sick I am going to get from a disease that I have never had before. They may tell me of what has happened to other patients with a similar medical history. But there is no method that I am aware of that could give a valid measure of severity.

You say you don't know, but you are sure there are several ways. I would love to know what those several ways are.

Otherwise, it is just guessing.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I thought of you when I ran across this article this morning. I spent the night in a local ER caring for a patient that helped me see that rational thought, is based on what one has as their knowledge base, how the information is presented to them, and what benefit one gets after making the choice to believe or not believe.

You posted you believe there are methods for doctors to use to determine the severity of COVID, prior to infection. A disease that a person "may" get, but also may not get. Doctors do not have that ability. Along with a lot of other abilities that many people mistakenly believe they have. They are not Gods, though some people think they come close, and I know a few that have bought into that falsehood.

It has been said often enough by the media, that it comes as no surprise that people believe it. I can do nothing more than to present you with information that you may not have, and perhaps provide you with information you may find beneficial.

Covid-19 vaccine trials cannot tell us if they will save lives
edit on 25-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

My gut feeling and common sense says something just does not add up. Not only how most world leaders are running after while sniffing the behind of a dog in heat (the whore of babylon maybe?) ...selling the urgency, necessity and almost force you to inject this foreign liquid in your bloodstream but also how some of them take their own words lightly. Just the other day...again...is the primeminister of the UK has been caught violating the covid restrictions. Our dutch king and his daughter...our future queen did the same. Not only did they bring themselves in danger becoming contaminated but also their invited guests. Doing so you are either an egoistic psychopath or they know there is no real danger. So...do they know something we do not?

Anyways....With all the other things that do not make any sense, I do not know what it is but something is off.

edit on 25/1/2022 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You posted you believe there are methods for doctors to use to determine the severity of COVID, prior to infection. A disease that a person "may" get, but also may not get. Doctors do not have that ability. Along with a lot of other abilities that many people mistakenly believe they have.
That's completely ridiculous.

All I said was doctors do have ways of comparing Covid patients who are vaxed against Covid patients who are not vaxed, and from that, they say they have been able to determine that the vaccine severely reduces symptoms and severity.

I don't know how you decided I was talking about determining severity prior to infection.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You posted you believe there are methods for doctors to use to determine the severity of COVID, prior to infection. A disease that a person "may" get, but also may not get. Doctors do not have that ability. Along with a lot of other abilities that many people mistakenly believe they have.
That's completely ridiculous.

All I said was doctors do have ways of comparing Covid patients who are vaxed against Covid patients who are not vaxed, and from that, they say they have been able to determine that the vaccine severely reduces symptoms and severity.

I don't know how you decided I was talking about determining severity prior to infection.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn I don't know exactly how they're measuring severity but that does not mean they have no valid way. They probably have several ways.

So my questions remains, what ways?

There is no way for a doctor to look at a patient and honestly tell them if they are going to get COVID. Not when, not where, not how.

The best they can do is make a guess after running through their heads, some probabilities. If the BMJ is correct, they have not even looked into the actual probabilities. They are just taking a small group of people, looking at known outcomes, and coming up with probabilities that are sorely lacking in actualities, and a lot of wild guessing.

I do agree that it is ridiculous, but it doesn't seem to be ridiculous enough for them to stop spewing this ridiculousness.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join