It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Biden administration and Fauci, world leaders, mainstream media, Big Tech all lied to us and can never be trusted ever again.

My triple vaxed daughter who wore a mask and often a shield too, who bubbled, because of her handicapped son. Now has COVID 19.

I have a simple infection that I can't kick. After being bullied by the Biden administration, Fauci, the mainstream media, and Big Tech into being triple vaxed. Seems my immune system is now crap.

This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I just read let me know just how badly Biden and Fauci not only lied to us but how Fauci knew what was created in China and let loose on the world. We now have a never ending pandemic that will do exactly what it was intended to do - mass genocide.

What is the response of the Biden administration to knowing the truth? He is attempting to force the entire nation into getting vaccinated and his administration has basically insisted that those who won't are the most evil and selfish people on the face of the earth.

All this when the world is waking up to the reality, now that triple vaxed people like my daughter who did absolutely everything that the government insisted would keep her and her family safe now may have their son's life at risk.

www.americanthinker.com...

There is a tectonic shift underway in the medico-scientific establishment: they are starting to walk back boosters.
This sudden change of course indicates that there is something in the data that has the powers that be seriously worried. When it came to the Covid vaccines, the medical authorities have displayed an astonishing level of tolerance for side effects and collateral damage. So much so that they were even willing to let some children die unnecessarily for the sake of their vaccine agenda.

Their abrupt reversal indicates that they must have recognized that there is something very dangerous in dealing out successive doses of the vaccines. Publicly admitting that “frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system,” very likely means that the injections have already damaged many people’s health.

www.bloombergquint.com...

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

Fauci lied millions died

I got vaccine #1 and was told it would 95% prevent COVID 19.

They lied

I got vaccine #2 and was told it would keep me from getting COVID as #1 would not.

They lied

My daughter got vaccine #3 saying it would boost the effectiveness of #1 and #2

They lied

I don't think I can ever trust a huge over the top fear mongering push coordinated by the government, big tech, the mainstream media ever again. Like the victims of the Tuskegee experiment, my trust in big government and especially the Democratic Party establishment has forever been shattered.

If my grandson dies, I will actively go out and campaign against every Democrat politician I can for the rest of my life. Because it is turning out that their hatred of Trump was so deep they forgot to focus on treatments. The Democrats forced the FDA to make some drugs that could save COVID lives illegal to use on COVID patients and have chosen to limit the current lifesaving drug, keeping it from those without enough melanin in their skin, by order of the Biden administration.

How many lives could have been saved? But the Democrats fought hard to prevent this: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... (ivermectin)

How many lives could have been saved? But the Democrats fought hard to prevent this: www.medrxiv.org... (HCQ is hydroxychloroquine)

How many will die, perhaps my grandson because of this decision by Democrats if he gets COVID from his mother. news.yahoo.com... (Bidens decision to limit lifesaving COVID drug by race)

Turns out those in charge around the world have now made Hitler look like St. Theresa with their mass depopulation genocide through denial of lifesaving drugs from the beginning to the, in some nations, forced administration of immune system killing drugs.

edit on 1/13/22 by The2Billies because: spelling

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

When you stop lookin at it as a vaccine but instead as an antidote to a Chinese bioweapon funded by Americans, it makes a little more sense.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You allegedly are "Psych Prof" use your alleged knowledge to figure it out. The writing is on the wall but I will read it for you:

You swallowed the propaganda hook and sinker and now you whine about it.

You have not been bullied, you caved in. Yes you have been lied to, but you let them lie to you. The people threatened with fines in a lot of countries lately and taken away complete rights to move in public and buy food and clothes, are the real victims.

And you were an enabler because you added to the peer pressure by simply adding to the numbers.

You still had a decision. Not saying you deserve it, but you got what you laddled into your own bowl. I wish you and your family a speedy recovery though.

edit on 13.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your family. I hope your daughter and grandson recover.

It looks like Omicron is less severe than previous iterations of the virus - so that's hopefully good news.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sorry this all is happening.
Please don't start the whole only pointing your finger at one of the wings that's on the SAME ROTTEN BIRD. Puppet Trump and Puppet Biden are no different. They both play roles, follow scripts, and love the vaccines. Puppet Trump has gone on a Vaccine Campaign recently.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Only a couple years late

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You are right, as a psych prof I should have seen all the signs, I should not have caved to the pressure

But being a social "scientist" doesn't make me perfect, doesn't mean I'm not human

Falling for the biggest lie ever told in the history of the world with massive pressure from the government, media, hollywood, big tech etc. only shows I'm human and just like everyone else, except I know a little more about a single subject than most people

But I won't fault myself entirely for believing what "everyone" said was true and only a handful were disagreeing.

edit on 1/13/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No you were not lied to (well maybe but not about what you are complaining about)
The vax doesn’t stop people getting the flu, just lessons the symptoms
Havnt we gone through this enough times now for it to sink in?

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe?
By now at least

Anyway, not vaxed myself and probably won’t be if I have my say
edit on 13-1-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This link is a blog on benefits of eating bone marrow...in hopes of regaining natural immunity.
🙏❤

Moreover, bone marrow produced from cows, goats, sheep, and moose contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a type of fat that could decrease inflammation and enhance immune function.

Anything outside of this I'm preaching to the choir alongside ya, my friend.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Now you search for excuses again as you declare it the biggest lie ever, blaming your own shortcoming on an external force.

It's excuses and you know it. You went out and got the shot yourself. No one dragged you there. If you are 2x shot, you did it in a timeframe where you had 100% choice. Educate me if that is not the truth.

The sooner you acknowledge it, the faster you can go from there and not repeat the mistake. Next time it will be the next biggest lie you may fall to. You know the mechanism, or at least you should. I thought you'd self reflect way more as a psych prof.

I was forced, FYI, that's why I have zero symphaty for your mental struggle currently. I had and still have side effects. Because you were one of those that added to the numbers and peer pressure. It's nothing personal but it is like it is.

Live with your decision and everyone you may have influenced with your opinion about it. Not going to pull your leg further on it, again I hope you and your family recover fast and back to 100%. But don't blame others for the decision you made 100% yourself. Because that's like a smack into the face of everyone else staying adamant about not being vaccinated and got it forced via draconian restrictions to a point I can not even buy shoes for my child or go inside a bakery

And I blame it on people like you, clearly. You have guts to come here and whine, I give you that though.

edit on 13.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

sadly the US government, along with other governments, yet not all governments did lie about the vaccines "stopping people from getting covid". it has been known the entire time that all the vaccines do is to work to prevent the worst of the illness and health effects from getting covid. and it has never been "one shot", except for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which only one shot was to be required, it was always two doses needed, about two weeks apart to be effective.

but looking at the countries and what they were saying along with the lie about the vaccines "stopping the pandemic", i believe that lie was actually about three main things. first and foremost trying to retain votes by ending even the quasi so called lockdowns they did. while at the same time wanting to get businesses going as soon as possible to do less damage to the economy, as well as to gain/retain votes by doing so. since everything they tried to put into place to keep numbers down had people virtually revolting over such things. even the minor step of trying to have everyone wear a mask was causing close to a revolt. with people going quite literally insane over it. and of course to reduce the panic of the other side of that coin.

in fact if people paid attention, and had a memory over a news cycle or two long, the would have immediately noticed the narrative change right at the beginning of the vaccinations, when politicians like biden started to say that the vaccines would stop the pandemic, and those vaccinated would no longer need to wear a mask. and that things could safely open back up. since before that the information was that the vaccines would help protect people from the worst symptoms and health issues suffer from getting the virus, and nothing more. in other countries they didn't spread that lie, and kept many of the precautions in place such as everyone wearing a mask, vaccinated or not. and of course before that, actually doing REAL lockdowns. and have been keeping things like reduced capacities in place. and while letting things gradually go back to more things being allowed to be open, and increasing capacities a bit. as soon as numbers started to climb, they would go back as many steps as needed, including locking down areas again, to try to get things back under control again.

it was this trying to go for the middle of the road, trying to appease everyone, which is why countries like the US were hit so badly, and are still worse off than other places that actually took the whole thing seriously, and did what needed to be done, no matter how distasteful and unpopular.

and aside from places like the US being pretty much completely ineffective at controlling the spread. the unfortunate truth is it ONLY TAKES ONE person to spread it to the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. ONE PERSON refusing to wear a mask for example. especially when the freak out and start doing things like yelling, which just makes spreading it so much worse. is all it takes to infect many. all it takes is a group of people getting together in close contact (especially if not wearing masks), and just have ONE PERSON there that is sick and spread it to those there. who in turn start spreading it to their families and anyone else they have contact with.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think if you are able to dig up old video, Biden and Fauci did say the jabs prevent illness.
The goalposts were just moved....and moved....and moved.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Puppy and children killer Fauci criminal knows the truth, but he aint talking, the littler wissel is acting like the biggest crook in government, a bureaucrat that knows he knows and he got everybody genitals in his hands.

This jab has never been about the virus, now most of us know even those that are jabbed by choice.

Fauci dares to call senate members morons, because he knows, he thinks he is untouchable, but hey the American people and the entire world will know the truth, Criminal fauci days are counted.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

He said that several times, but if you see how criminal fauci acts he thinks he can say and do anything and will never be touched.

edit on 13-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First off, it sucks, yes, and I wish you daughter a speedy recovery.

It's January 13 2022 and you still believe that you can't get the virus because your are vaxxed is a you problem. It has been reported many of times in MSM and even on here.

For the 1 millionth time, you can still get the virus even if you are vaxxed. I get it, early on, this is what was not told to us but as more info was learned we needed to adjust, and will adjust a month from now, and a month from then.

However, spread is lessoned (according to studies from the first variant, I do not know what the studied are for the other variants, because frankly I don't care anymore) if you are vaccinated. You are less likely to spread because the r value goes down when vaxxed.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just feel like they need to come out clean with the truth. None of the mainstream theories or conspiracy theories make sense to me…I know they’re lying I just do not know what they’re doing all this. Maybe Covid is more dangerous and has long term effects once contracting it (but acutely it does not) and the vaccines are supposed to suppress the immune system so it does not cause health issues in response? Like idk-they just should be honest.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe?

Absolute horse s###

It was billed as 99% efficacy we were told by Biden , Fauci , and all the talking heads that we would not catch it or spread it , it would die with a vaccinated person

And we were told that people that actually caught covid while vaxxed were extremely rare breakthrough cases

Stop spreading misinfo

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I think if you are able to dig up old video, Biden and Fauci did say the jabs prevent illness.
The goalposts were just moved....and moved....and moved.

Maybe, though, vaxines have never really done that have they? Could be wrong, I have trusted politicians in the past as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Show me where? Happy to admit I was wrong. By the way, who is Fauci and why would I have listened to him? My government where I am from didn’t say it was a cure all, ever to my knowledge, just lessened the symptoms
It’s a vaccine for a virus, it can’t and never could stop a virus, it’s horse### to even think it can stop a virus. Viruses are not bacteria, common sense, so overacted in this day and age isn’t it

A vaccine, to stop a virus dead, that’s sheer ignorance of science, never could, never would, silly to believe that.

Want to buy some of my special oil, just rub it on your face and arms, cures viruses, 100%, made from special snakes from the Amazon basin, they eat bone marrow from bone fish, pretty cheap and I guarantee it 100%
edit on 13-1-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Can we just stop it! There is enough hatred going around that I can't stand it. Here we are turning on each other when we should be turning on the ones at the top who have done this to us. They're the ones making us hate each other when they're the ones started it all with the illicit research and the "oops" heard round the world. But sure, I am sure if you two viciously tear each other apart over each of you doing the best you can with what little we were allowed to know, it will effing fix it ALL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join