It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Hillary is being pushed to run in 2024 for POTUS as frontrunner

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Let's face it democrats do not have a viable candidate for 2024, senile crappy biden is falling apart, did you hear the latest? he said he is tired of talking softly to get things done, I am sure that the need to put him on a leash without leaving the basement will be in order before it gets really ugly with him running crazy and rambling nonsense.

Or he will be put on tranquilizers to keep him from harming himself and others.

Soo who is next? Clamydia harris? she is a zero, nada, nothing in the brain.

Soo who else, a woman? billary or michael obama? democrats have not body else.

I expect senile crappy biden having a temper tantrum soo big in the while house that he will have to be restrained.
edit on 14-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Let's face it democrats do not have a viable candidate for 2024, senile crappy biden is falling apart, did you hear the latest? he said he is tired of talking softly to get things done, I am sure that the need to put him on a leash without leaving the basement will be in order before it gets really ugly with him running crazy and rambling nonsense.

I expect senile crappy biden having a temper tantrum soo big in the while house that he will have to be restrained.

You got something against women?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
She really turns people off when she speaks ...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you know any other democrat woman in politics that is neither an alcoholic or that actually have a brain?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My comment was directed at Trump. If Hillarity is just some old drunk.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It’s all about control. It’s difficult to control a virtuous person. Obama is a poof and his Missus is a bloke. A turd rolled in glitter to put it bluntly.

a reply to: Daughter2

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hillary will need to remove the competition first. Otherwise what will her talking points be... the failures of the DNC and Brandon? Ya inb4 Kamela and Biden get the special version of the Covid vaccine from the White House doctor/CIA assassin.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

wrote Hillary Clinton is the Democrats’ “best option” to defeat the Republican nominee for president in 2024.
a reply to: matafuchs

This much confidence in Hitlary? Somehow this tells me that they already have and had their plans on how to rig the next one.

yep, hillary will get 125 mil votes this time.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

How is this even possible? It has been proven that she lied about Russia and even funded to fabricate that lie. lol Our country sucks.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They should try and get Obama to just run openly. He’s got that slick car sales politician thang better than the rest of em. It’s not like they care about the rules

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

A turd that won’t flush.

What kind of joke is this becoming? Put the most putrid person they can find for President and keep doing it?

That, or, put their children up as the candidates. These 'dynasties' are beyond tiresome.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Now we just need trump to run too, and we can pretend it's 2016 again and forget about everything that happend...

If only I could wake up and be a few years younger.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

what hapened to the mighty avenatti and coumo?

i''d like to see omar and aoc run as a ticket.

edit on 15-1-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

How is this even possible? It has been proven that she lied about Russia and even funded to fabricate that lie. lol Our country sucks.

how? democrats.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I can’t wait for her to serve. Wonder how long her term will be? I would think 10-20 with good behavior of course. 😎

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Build Back Better is what Hillary wanted to Push as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Dems are already on shaky ground, Biden/Kamala will only make things worse by then. If the dems walk out an extremely flawed character like Clinton there won’t be enough fraud that can take place to give her the nod.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

You say that now, but if it comes to a Hilldawg vs Tman election again I wouldn't be surprised if she actually became the president. People have short term memories, and the most recent thing on their minds will be the hate towards Trump, and how he almost tore the country apart.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
a reply to: macaronicaesar

You say that now, but if it comes to a Hilldawg vs Tman election again I wouldn't be surprised if she actually became the president. People have short term memories, and the most recent thing on their minds will be the hate towards Trump, and how he almost tore the country apart.

Agreed; it was brother vs brother the last few years of the Trump Administration. I still don't know how we survived it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I don't know how no one has snapped and went full Joker yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join