It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Possible that Kamala Harris is President of the United States....Not Joe Biden.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Don't know if i said that or not but i thought that Obama was in charge
right after Biden was Elected Overnight.
Criminals in Charge.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: neo96
t is Possible that Kamala Harris is President of the United States....Not Joe Biden.

My money is on Obama pulling their strings.

Who was it at the top of the Dim party who said Harris-Biden are carrying out Obama's third term?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
No leadership in DC, period.

We're RIPE for conquering. What's taking Mexico or Canada so long?

Just getting the canoes and snowmobiles ready...as well as pre-writing a heartfelt apology...

Seriously, the Drooler or the Cackler, you're still f###'d...

Do we really want to anymore? I mean, they are kinda broken......maybe even more broken than Canada.....they'd be a lot of work.....

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
After the first "Reference" to Kamala as President by Her Husband, there's been way too many "References" by Biden Himself and others !!!!! Way too many. ๐Ÿ˜

And btw, Why does Kamala's Husband look so much like Chuck Schumer? Almost like a "Father/Son" or "Solid Nephew" Relative !! HMMMM!! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜

With all the Democrat lies-confusion-chaos + red herrings and ruses + deflection, I say it's very possible Heiress IS POTUS !!!

Remember how they kept the RBG death hidden for as long as possible !!! (until Trump forced the truth) ๐Ÿค–

Democrats are Masters of bulls#t and control+jealousy+bitterness ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If Kommie-La is president, itโ€™s not because the people wanted her dumb ass in there or she might have received more than 844 votes in the Democratic presidential primaries before she dropped out
Let that sink inโ€ฆ.only 844 votes for that pig!!!
There was 10 or 12 write-in schmucks that nobody has ever heard of that got more votes than she did.
She dropped out so fast, her head was spinning.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Who cares?

The people running the country are running it into oblivion.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if she is the president because of biden mental problems, she is not by any means running the nation at all, is not way that those behind the democrats in power will let her make any decisions in the nation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join