It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Tomorrow Comes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, Hitler used similar tactics, but the big difference was; Hitler was a man, and the covid virus was not a man, therefore they were different. Men can be controlled and ultimately defeated. This virus cannot.

Excellent point. This is assymetrical warfare we're talking about.

Governments against their people on a global scale.

People are very unlikely to declare war on their own government while the government can simply come up with new measures to strangle you in every aspect of your life until eventually, you simply give up in the face of hopelessness.

It is the war of the unwashed against the untouchables, but they are not untouchable. They hide behind deception, distraction and deflection. They are much more vulnerable than they will ever admit which is why anyone offering information that is counter-narrative is instantly ridiculed and demonized, and then "canceled".

Defend Hope With Everything That You Got, There Is No Fallback Position From Here

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Do you think it’s going to come down to a shooting match between you and the government? Or are the guns to defend your property from marauding gangs?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

originally posted by: 19Bones79

How did so many countries just willingly jump on the mad-wagon and embrace the draconian approach to a flu-like virus we see happening before our eyes today?

The test site in the west, is Australia. How Australians respond to their government will determine the severity of the overreach in other gun-free western societies going forward.

Hi 19bones79.

Your entire post is spot on but I just wanted to put some extra focus on the extracted quotes from your o.p.

How did it happen? For one thing using very good actors:

Question Everything? And folks fall for it?

Who TF watches this crap?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: 19Bones79

No worries, credit for not being offended or doubling down. Fact is with the right license we can still get semi-auto’s.

sorry for being a smart ass about your military - full respect to the men and women who serve I’ve met a few and they were awesome. Bought me a bunch of beers one of em.

Not so much for the clowns leading them.

Why do you think your fellow citizens are putting up with what the government is doing to them?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I’ve met a few and they were awesome. Bought me a bunch of beers one of em.

He was identifying as a woman that day and thought you were cute.

How many people do you think have guns that aren't registered or licensed?
If there you know there are 65k that are licensed, I imagine there would be at least that many with guns who aren't?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Maybe something worth looking into?

Basrill 2020

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Well there were consecutive weekends of protests of reportedly 100K+ people of all walks of life in Melbourne the state capital Melbourne, violent riots where police were attacked, grass roots movements organising and general non compliance you just don’t hear about it.

Very similar to many other places.

Like many other places too there’s the mass of people who’ve been divided against each other and see each other as enemies.

I don’t really have a clear answer for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Well there were consecutive weekends of protests of reportedly 100K+ people of all walks of life in Melbourne the state capital Melbourne, violent riots where police were attacked, grass roots movements organising and general non compliance you just don’t hear about it.

Very similar to many other places.

Like many other places too there’s the mass of people who’ve been divided against each other and see each other as enemies.

I don’t really have a clear answer for you.

We are clearly being set up worldwide for a Chinese style one world government that will be hostile toward the peon masses and run by a political class, who will live like kings, who think they know what is best for everyone and will have no problem forcing people in subservience and obedience no matter what it takes. And we are sheeple who will be equally poor and forcefully held dependent on the political class which will become more and more evil, as if that were possible.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Well to be fair I’m aesthetically pleasant and he was only human

I don’t know anyone who has illegal guns but anecdotally there are quite a few semi automatics still out there that were not surrendered in the 90’s after the Port Arthur massacre when reform was bought in (you now need a special license for them).

The police still have armistices for people to turn illegal weapons in so my guess is there’s still plenty out there along with those acquired on the black market.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I’m finding it harder to disagree with that theory by the day unfortunately.

Atleast I’m lucky enough to live in the country and still have a very reasonable income. When my wife returns to work from raising our babies and/or I get promoted we will have enough income to set up nicely out of town and become as self sufficient as we can.

I see my duty to my kids as learning as many ‘old skills’ as possible and passing them on to them before these things are lost in their generation ie; hunting, farming, fishing, basic carpentry, saw milling etc.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Do you think it’s going to come down to a shooting match between you and the government? Or are the guns to defend your property from marauding gangs?

Neither - they’ll help me harvest deer (Sambar, fallow and some red mainly around here), kangaroos and feral pigs. Need to get a shotty for the ducks next.

Hunting tools has only ever been my sole motivation for acquiring firearms.

Definitely not a shooting match between us and the government and don’t see marauding gangs getting around any time soon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join