It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Tomorrow Comes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I initially wanted to post this in the gray area but due to the contentious nature of this thread decided on the Mud-Pit to allow for more flexible discussion. It remains up to the mods to decide where it ends up.

How did so many countries just willingly jump on the mad-wagon and embrace the draconian approach to a flu-like virus we see happening before our eyes today?

The disastrous fallout from an economic perspective is not a side effect of the choreographed, overreaching response, it is a direct result to a foreseen outcome.

That outcome is control.

Bear in mind that the people who most vigorously lay claim to humanity's future, the World Economic Forum lead by Klaus Schwab, have never said that what is currently occurring worldwide is a threat or even outside the scope of their agenda.

It is therefore no surprise that the authoritarianism now embraced by 'democracies' and 'Republics' worldwide do not stand in the way of globalism but instead seems to be laying the foundation to usher in this new age of no privacy, no ownership and no real voice in a system that wants to swallow up every bit of individualism that you still possess.

The rights of the individual will fall away in favour of the larger group of people around him, and that group will take it's identity from mandates issued from above.

There is only one institution above all countries that put any claim to sovereignty in serious doubt. You and I know them by their deceptively worded title, the Federal Reserve Bank.

The ideal country in their eyes, is China whose leaders enjoy unchallenged power over their people.

The test site in the west, is Australia. How Australians respond to their government will determine the severity of the overreach in other countries with restrictive firearms legislation and buy back policies as well as gun-free western societies going forward.

The only country capable of standing up to them, is the United States of America, currently sporting a rogue government.

The plan is to erode all forms of cultural identity, making it ultimately impossible for people to rise up. By doing so they hope that you will have less and less that is worth fighting for to preserve and that you will one day simply stop resisting and start complying.

The weak among us are already compliant, control over them was easily achieved. Unfortunately for them these proud idiots are also very vocal about their critical missteps, like voting for Joe Biden. Most are too invested in their faulty judgment and will have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives.

One thing that must still be revealed, is how certain people in every country are being paid by the pharmaceutical companies for every positive covid test result.

The implications are earth shattering.

They want skewed statistics. They want inaccurate testing. While there are politicians in every country that are lining their pockets due to the infected and the dead, msm are holding up flawed statistics as a justification for vaccine mandates which in turn boosts the profits of companies like Pfizer exponentially.

In order to turn this monolithic movement into a house of cards, these politicians and their unethical influencers needs to be exposed, and brought to judgment. The Bidens, the Macrons and the Trudeau's of this world are profiting from the erosion of your basic human rights.

In light of recent events, it seems that some official resistance is gaining momentum against Dr Fauci and what happens to him is critical in a global context.

How the allegations leveled against Fauci is handled by the authorities in the US, will determine whether we all rise, or ultimately fall.

No pressure America. Let's have a real Hollywood ending, back when movies were still watchable.

edit on 12-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
All I can say is this, and I truly mean it. Be careful of two things. 1. city water 2. bottled water

We are not going to escape this crazy insane BS that is going on.

Either this flu is a bio-weapon or it is a natural flu that was released when the soil thawed out from being frozen for thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Anyone who doesn't understand that the global elite, corporate fascists
and most all leaders from around the world. Are in the midst of a plan
against the common man. To an end suitable only to how they view the
future?

Will die not understanding it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You’re bloody right, I hate that. Australia seems like the testing ground that’s for sure.

Just a walk to the shops will show you that people here have lost what it meant to be an Aussie.

They will look with scorned eyes at me for not wearing a mask, all while bunching before entering said shops just QR their phones.

I don’t wear a mask because I’m under 12….. sure! Well if men can identify as women and vice versa, then I’ll identify myself as under 12 so as not to wear a mask.

Aren’t they humans until they are 13 or something? I’ve had 3 kids! All grown up now, but you can bet your bottom dollar that those little Petrie dishes brought home from school every lugee under the sun, so did I as a child.

Masks for adults but not for kids….pffft, BS.

The government and media have done a top job of scaring the pants off most of the population here in Australia.

I MAD AS HELL !

and I feel sick……

And it ain’t no Rona.

🤬

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Anyone who doesn't understand that the global elite, corporate fascists
and most all leaders from around the world. Are in the midst of a plan
against the common man. To an end suitable only to how they view the
future?

Will die not understanding it.

My big concern and has been now for 2 years is who is going to maintain the nuclear power plants ?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

For the billion and first time:

We.

Have.

Guns.

Over 65k registered deer hunters in my state alone where the minimum legal calibre required to shoot ‘em is a .270

We just don’t pull our puds in Internet forums about how tough and scary we are because we have them.

We use them hunting for free range protein out the bush not playing GI Joe....or is it Jane now....or does it depend on who that GI identifies as that day?

edit on 1212022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

How did so many countries just willingly jump on the mad-wagon and embrace the draconian approach to a flu-like virus we see happening before our eyes today?

The test site in the west, is Australia. How Australians respond to their government will determine the severity of the overreach in other gun-free western societies going forward.

Hi 19bones79.

Your entire post is spot on but I just wanted to put some extra focus on the extracted quotes from your o.p.

How did it happen? For one thing using very good actors:

Question Everything? And folks fall for it?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Oh, and if you think the gangs are panzies, wait till the police actually try and get them. But the tactic is and always has been, get the leader and all will be success. Don't believe me. Who is the leader of America now. Someone got to him and now Americans are faced with actual open borders, can't walk the streets at night, barely can get to your car without being mugged after leaving Walmart and , well, you get the picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I’m not talking about the gangs.

The rest of your post is as incoherent as your others.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

For the billion and first time:

We.

Have.

Guns.

Over 65k registered deer hunters in my state alone where the minimum legal calibre required to shoot ‘em is a .270

We just don’t pull our puds in Internet forums about how tough and scary we are because we have them.

We use them hunting for free range protein out the bush not playing GI Joe....or is it Jane now....or does it depend on who that GI identifies as that day?

They knew we had guns when they planned it all.

edit on 12-1-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

You're absolutely right, my apologies.

I'll amend that part of my post to reflect a more accurate picture.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

No worries, credit for not being offended or doubling down. Fact is with the right license we can still get semi-auto’s.

sorry for being a smart ass about your military - full respect to the men and women who serve I’ve met a few and they were awesome. Bought me a bunch of beers one of em.

Not so much for the clowns leading them.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

That's some vomit inducing propaganda right there, and it panders to everyone stupid enough to believe that compliance is a virtue of responsible citizens.

"Question Everything"

That is straight up sinister.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

No worries, credit for not being offended or doubling down. Fact is with the right license we can still get semi-auto’s.

If our intention is to remain pure in the search for answers and actual justice, we have to remain objective no matter where it takes us.

It's not so much about taking a side and doubling down as that puts severe limitations on the sincerity of our cause.

Truth should welcome criticism and always stand on its own merits.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

That’s our ABC for you.... ‘the impartial arbiters of truth and facts’

Damn shame my tax money goes to pushing an agenda. 95% of their activists posing as journalists push the views of the liberal, wealthy upper class.

They’re scaling back all of their regional operations now which is what I actually still had some love left for them for but now they’re just another elitist, narcissistic mouthpiece.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Agree wholeheartedly my wise friend.

In other interactions I’ve had with members here and pointed out the same they then choose to focus on our safe storage and ammunition laws completely disregarding the fact they made a false claim in the first place. One was a moderator

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

See for yourself what is labeled as "right-wing anti-science aggression" and "health freedom phoney language".

This is a war for your mind.

This is assymetrical warfare through propaganda masquerading as the truth.

They cry out while they strike at us.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure I see just one question in your post, but rather several. You've hit on an excellent subject, and I think it is best served by focusing on what (IMHO) is the most important question first. Answer this one, and the lightbulbs start to come on for virually any other covid related question. So, what is that quesiton? ...

Question - How did the entire World seemingly fall for the scamdemic ruse? One or two countries would be understandable, but the whole World?

Personally, I think the answer goes something like this...

You have a handful of very powerful countries of the World who are run by a cabal of elites. Not elected leaders mind you, but very wealthy elites whose individuals and families have tremendous influence in World politics and direction. Keep this item in mind as I go through a number of steps that I believe led us to where we are globally.

1.) Covid was discovered to have escaped a lab in Wuhan, China. This was highly classified information and only circulated to a few World governments (probably less than five). Covid was also known to be a Bio-Weapon, hence the classified nature of it. Initially, there was great concern that the bio-weapon escaped the research facility before any antidote was known, although an antidote was under development, but it was not ready yet.

2.) The danger of the bio-weapon covid was that the virus had the ability to morph "around" any known cure. In other words, it changed into a variant different enough to render any antidote useless.

3.) In the early stages of covid the cabal of elites (see #1) realized that the World had essentially been scared to death over even the rumor of this virus. From this, the handful of elites saw an opportunity to control large segments of society in a way that had never been possible before...fear. Yes, Hitler used similar tactics, but the big difference was; Hitler was a man, and the covid virus was not a man, therefore they were different. Men can be controlled and ultimately defeated. This virus cannot.

4.) It quickly became apparent to this handful of elites that the fear over the virus could be used to control the masses. Something else happened at the same time. This same cabal of elites realized that covid, at least in it's current form then, wasn't really as deadly as they had though initially. They were never going to tell anyone this, save the inner circle, in fact quite the opposite; they were going to make the virus seem more deadly than ever.

Note: Now keep in mind here, only a handful of countries truly knew and understand about the virus at that time. The rest of the lesser developed World is just scared to death of it.

5. Now came the 'messaging' part. One by one, other lesser developed countries were brought into the inner circles of those in the know, BUT they weren't told everything. They were only told just enough to know that they should follow these elites (though they never knew them personally, because this cabal used political leaders to get their message out, not themselves). This is a rather blunt analogy, but basically these countries were told (in as many words)...You're too stupid to run with us big dogs, so you just sit back and we'll tell you what to do). As time went on the message spread out further and further to progressively lesser developed countries until the entire World had effectively been conned.

6. So yes, it always was about "power and control", but as you can see this had to be messaged very carefully so it was believable. Within every one of the governments there was a group of people who were in the know, and those below them were only fed selected parts of the real situation (so they honestly didn't understand the bigger picture).

Note: So now you can see how the power and control lies in the hands of a very small group of people, with the majority of the World not understanding the real picture. This is why Fauci and a very limited group of others were allowed to become the spokespeople for the actions going forward of all World governments.

7. To a certain degree, this whole narrative is now unraveling, and select elements of society are waking up to the ruse. However, not all populaces have this same level of critical thinking and freedom to express it. So instead, they just blindly follow the narrative, no matter what.

The above attempts to explain how we got to where we are now without the 'rest of the World' raising the BS flag and objecting. It was all about the control of the way that the virus was messaged out to the World.

Once you understand how all this happened, only then can you begin to address some of the many other questions about covid; things like lockdowns (control, and isolation of information), masks (fear, and widespread hysteria about transmission) and "vaccinations" (more hysteria, with a whole bunch of political favoritism thrown in (i.e. corruption and fraud)).

I will keep this short(er) and stop here, but the next logical question has to do with the "vaccine", how it came to be, what it was originally intended to do, and what it actually does.

Once you understand all of these things, you can answer just about any question related to the mass hysteria and psychosis associated with covid, the "plandemic".

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

a post that has looked into the mirror of truth

thanks for posting

I say this because here in this country we were slow to follow the rules, and yes, we now got punished. Our children now of an age of 5 to 12 are now going to be vaccinated against a fkn " flu ", never in my life has this ever happen and I got to say I'm up there in age. Never had a flu shot, never no headache or cold. Came down to a diet of fish, pasta, fresh fruit and popcorn as a child. Yes poor folks we were ( actually back then I never ever heard the word poor, just hard working fathers supporting their families).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join