It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Justice Department Forming Unit To Counter Domestic Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I sure the EFF do.

The current administration IS going to target ANYONE that disagrees with their bullcrap with the full weight of the FBI/DOJ and Military.

How about stop ignoring what real domestic terrorism looks like.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's better for the U.S. Feds to counter domestic terrorist threats, than for U.S. civilians to take the law into their own hands.
edit on 12-1-2022 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Such a thing is so bad in my "home state" or basically found in all sectors that the black panthers formed on the steps of the FBI building in a protest with machine guns.

When I said all sectors? I mean politicians, police, and the religious "right" ...none of which seem to separate church and state. What has occurred since all of that formed under Republicanism? Has been the masses associating that political party with exactly what the Federal Justice Department is forming a task force against. For example all past Governors had virtually unlimited authority in all government sectors and as soon as the first Democratic governor was elected they quickly worked to limit all of those powers in order to deny any changes, in order to try and keep the control they had.

Mind you the party was just a front for them to operate like a secret handshake it had to be or could have been one or the other as their agenda is the same as any extremist group or installing and replacing and moving those that share their ideals and even using affirmative action in some cases to employ friends and family to positions ahead of others with legitimate education and or legal affirmative action for those positions.

A similar situation as per example in a state to the South of this one; gave someone a job to make sure a rake was in a building as their job for an absurd amount of money. That same politician has tried to move into my state for politics ...I could say no sorry we may still have that and have been rife with such political poison in our state for a very long time, However you're more than welcome to retire out of bad politics and enjoy residence in our lovely state just as anyone else would like too. But if your state wants to extradite you at any point in the future for your political crimes against it? It's best you just stay where you are... So our taxpayers won't have to pay for your extradition back to it.

What do you think the DMV person would say if when asked about political registration during renewal; if you said "I plead the 5th."

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Such a thing is so bad in my "home state" or basically found in all sectors that the black panthers formed on the steps of the FBI building in a protest with machine guns.

Which led to racist, unconstitutional attack on our 2nd Amendment Rights.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Well, it the OP topic seems to be addressing the petitioning the White House administration promised to address if it reached a certain amount of signatures... that was set up in 2011 and the Biden administration has set up to land it back on the Home page if clicked?

We the People(petitioning system)

American Antifa
In August 2017, a petition requesting that Antifa be classified by the Pentagon as a terrorist organization was launched. The petition had over 100,000 signatures within three days. The final count before White House responded was 368,423. The originator of the petition, who goes by the pseudonym "Microchip", remarked to Politico that getting conservatives to share and discuss the petition was the entire point, rather than prompting any concrete action by the government.[31] The White House responded to the petition, stating "Although Federal law provides a mechanism to designate and sanction foreign terrorist organizations and foreign state sponsors of terrorism, there is currently no analogous mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations. Nonetheless, law enforcement has many tools at its disposal to address violent individuals and groups."

The official response then was not having any analogous mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorism ...The piece mentioned and linked in the OP means they are currently working on making an "analogous mechanism" to "formally" do so.

In my opinion the government is just working to implement what it was previously petitioned for.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Revealed yesterday that the Biden administration asked the Department of Justice to label parents who disagree with school boards, as domestic terrorists.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he should start a petition and the Department of Justice can then just route it back to Whitehouse.gov

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

Revealed yesterday that the Biden administration asked the Department of Justice to label parents who disagree with school boards, as domestic terrorists.

Many School Boards have been infiltrated by Marxist/Nazi Elements of corruption 😨

top topics

<< 1   >>

join