It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The implications here exceed those of the Pentagon Papers." -Dr. Malone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm highly hesitant Fauci will ever be brought to justice, mostly because I could see the guy playing the blame game and try to pin it on the United States Government. Plus, other sections of the government are not going to be happy if they put the blame 100% on the US because other countries may ask for compensation. China might even deflect it by saying the US sponsored them for the data. I'm sure other countries are probably doing the exact same thing; except they haven't been caught. Yet. So they may not purse it for fear their own 'side projects' leak in the future.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

And this is were it's crucial for the Republicans to gain both houses so that hearings, with teeth, can actually start. However, this is EXACTLY why the Democrats are willing to nuke the Fillabuster for the one time for the federal voting bill that will ensure they can hold both houses for decades.

Tom Cotton highlighted brilliantly the hypocrisy of the left.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Remember when China claimed COVID was of American origin, and we all mocked them? Turns out that was true after all.

Of course, they had no problem allowing bio-weapon research to go on in their country, so I don't exactly feel like they deserve an apology.

So, what's going to happen to Fauci now that we know he's been running interference this whole time? I don't think qualified immunity can be stretched far enough to cover him -- or a whole host of other people in the scientific community who we now know have been engaging in a cover-up. Even aside from any criminal prosecutions, think of the lawsuits that are going to come from this.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Any news put out on facebook should be treated with the highest of caution.

It's not that I don't believe we were behind this research in the end...Or that Fauci and higher ups in the bureaucracy were involved.

I don't think any of these politicians on the left were involved though. Maybe Clinton...but only insofar as she was the most willing pawn our un elected 5th class of citizens could come up with.

The plan most of you speak to about a global cabal might sound plausible but do you really think that works with China? They are not capitulating to outside run anything. Chinese people are so brainwashed towards the state--especially "en masse" there is no way they roll over. And I highly doubt a global cabal of evil geniuses is going to let China take control.

Yes this is a power grab...yes this is about tightening control. Thats why social issues are being pushed so hard it overtakes any semblance of governing with common sense. But its about holding onto power within. Fauci makes almost a half a million a year. And be honest....before the outbreak how many people really realized this guy has had a mark upon this countries medical pulse since the 80's.

BUT then I think about STEM Cells. Why is this important? Because the right was worried about the God implications on science that clearly helps people recover. So lets not forget that religious dogma has held up scientific research forever.

The concept of studying viruses to try and predict when they might infect the populace is a valid subject. Having it demonized at home means places like China always sound ideal for their lack of.....transparency to a largely stupid public. So the most likely cause of this is a accidental infection because in China your commitment to country tends to be more valuable than something like intelligence. And no one wants to be held accountable and face the music. Which only makes them consistent with a majority of this world I believe. Never wanting to admit they were wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
So last night I posted a Project Veritas Video on the DARPA documents, and was repeatedly told its a nothing burger.

Well here is Dr.Malone's opinion on it.

"The Implication Here Exceeds Those of the Pentagon Papers"

That was the same argument I made.

The documents are proof that the USA was the genesis of it all. China were basically biological mercenaries Fauchi hired to do the dirtiest part of our idea. These are federal documents with input from other experts on their opinions of the program, and the reasons they refused were the same reasons Fauchi was pushed under oath, and lied.

This is huge.

Their FB page has a lot of images of these documents.
www.facebook.com...

I suggest you read them instead of just listening to the narration in the video they posted last night. Here is a link to that video in case you haven't seen it yet.
www.youtube.com...

Quite clearly: Two years ago, this was a conspiracy that was not all that hard to imagine. Now, it's just true.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nope, 2 years ago it was true too. We just thought it was a conspiracy theory. Well, some of us, others were convinced very early on that it was a lab leak.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Veritas used to host these videos w fake CGI UFO's

Some say Malone is controlled Op. Doesnt mean everything he says is not true.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack The Republicans will capitulate, as usual. Paraphrasing George Carlin, "It's one big club and you ain't in it." They won't do a GD thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

The documents are proof that the USA was the genesis of it all. China were basically biological mercenaries Fauchi hired to do the dirtiest part of our idea. These are federal documents with input from other experts on their opinions of the program, and the reasons they refused were the same reasons Fauchi was pushed under oath, and lied.

This is huge.

Makes you wonder about white nose syndrome in bats which magically appeared in the USA in 2006 in a cave in NYC...do some research, it's very interesting.

Thanks,
blend

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The partisanship is past it's 'best used by' date. It is beyond obvious that murderous criminals have infiltrated both US parties and ALL of the Western governments and their regulatory offices... as well as healthcare providers and the major pharmaceutical and media companies.

I am glad that the censorship has been breached to some small extent, finally, and that some people are finally seeing the truth and darkness, but it comes late.

When the lies, murders, cowardice, group-think, manufactured delusion and long-term schemes fully come to light I'm sure that some other calamity will distract the masses from enacting just vengeance. I really hope I am incorrect, but so far the gravely paranoid 'conspiracy hypothesizers' have been spot the 'eff' on... most unfortunately.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join