It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On COVID vaccinations, Pope says health care is a 'moral obligation'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

ROME — Pope Francis suggested Monday that getting vaccinated against the coronavirus was a "moral obligation" and denounced how people had been swayed by "baseless information" to refuse one of the most effective measures to save lives.

NPR LINK

Looks like some of the anti-vaccine crowd may have lost their religious excuse with Pope Francis laying it down hard.

I appreciate how Pope Francis addresses morality and “baseless” information. He literally has said it is ones moral duty to get vaccinated to help protect others and denounces the misinformation being spread.

So, what do y’all think? Has the Pope been turned by TPTB? Are his words being spun to attack the unvaccinated? Or, is the pope making a plea to those that are unvaccinated?

This the same outfit that screws with kids?
Why would anyone EVER trust these people again?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: scrounger

Um, you are suggesting that the pope needs to reread the bible because he doesn’t understand the faith he leads?

That does not make sense.

Let me spell it out for you.

The Roman Catholic Church is 'The Great Satan', aka 'The Harlot', as spoken of in the Bible.

Many Catholics are waking up to this fact.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

ROME — Pope Francis suggested Monday that getting vaccinated against the coronavirus was a "moral obligation" and denounced how people had been swayed by "baseless information" to refuse one of the most effective measures to save lives.

NPR LINK

Looks like some of the anti-vaccine crowd may have lost their religious excuse with Pope Francis laying it down hard.

I appreciate how Pope Francis addresses morality and “baseless” information. He literally has said it is ones moral duty to get vaccinated to help protect others and denounces the misinformation being spread.

So, what do y’all think? Has the Pope been turned by TPTB? Are his words being spun to attack the unvaccinated? Or, is the pope making a plea to those that are unvaccinated?

You, pushing the agenda of a pedophile organization, because it aligns with you politically, is delicious.
Thanks for that.
Sicko

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Where are my Pro-religion ATSers at? A lot of blasphemous commentary going on.

It seems like everyone is immediately ready to throw the concern and the comments of THE… Pope straight out the window.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Where are my Pro-religion ATSers at? A lot of blasphemous commentary going on.

It seems like everyone is immediately ready to throw the concern and the comments of THE… Pope straight out the window.

Only thing "blasphemous" is your pimping the pedos.

Its nasty.
You should stop.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Um, you are suggesting that the pope needs to reread the bible because he doesn’t understand the faith he leads?

The Roman Catholic Church is 'The Great Satan', aka 'The Harlot', as spoken of in the Bible.

Is that what Catholics seeking religious exemptions should put on their applications?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Considering the Op is a communist, hell bent on destroying the individual, (specifically the American), I can only lean forward and offer mud-pit noises, and a re-gurgitated meme.

You seem too invested in trying to get everyone that juicy, experimental, gene altering injection.

edit on 11-1-2022 by lernmore because: Plagmytes

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Is that what Catholics seeking religious exemptions should put on their applications?

No
Stating their sincere belief is enough.

Their belief is constitutionally protected.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Which pope?

There are 4 popes, Greek, Russian, Coptic and Roman Catholic

a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lernmore

OP is a Cohovah's Witness.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: lernmore

OP is a Cohovah's Witness.

I am stealing that.
Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Um he has zero credibility, the pope, and all men who think they are a mediator between God and men (priests, pastors) are the definition of the anti-christ.

He is the head of the main Whore of Babylon Church, and is using sorcery (pharmakaia) which is the symbol of the whore.

No IDGAF what he has to say, or the catholic church with its pedophile ways, and burning heretics at the stake history, and their sickening wealth, and pretty much everything.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Looks like you simply have no understanding of a personal belief.
But based on your posts,regurgitated from trms, it is understandable.

Not even a nice try today....
But but but guise the pope says.....

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

Religious exemptions are purely personal and do not require the blessing of any religious leader or official religious doctrine, so... why should they do that?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
They hate individual freedom.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think this article fits nicely into this thread.

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,”

Link

I guess there seems to be some differing opinions on this subject. Should we believe the Pope or this guy?

edit on 11-1-2022 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

Religious exemptions are purely personal and do not require the blessing of any religious leader or official religious doctrine, so... why should they do that?

Opinions are purely personal too, but they don't qualify as "religion". I don't support vaccine mandates, but I also don't support people conflating their conspiracy opinions and doubts on the efficacy or harm of this particular vaccine, but have gotten flu shots, tetanus shots, measle, polio and any number of other vaccines without religious objections.

I don't think one can just claim, "Hey, I'm a Christian Scientist", but not have a church, a tithing history, a pastor or any other Christian Scientist to say, "Yeah, he's one of us"

Because of the Pope's pronouncement, Catholics can't use their Catholic faith for a religious objection.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Lol
Hey look what bear grylls says guise.....

Lolololololol

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Opinions are purely personal too, but they don't qualify as "religion".

You, nor no one else in the usa, gets to decide what qualifies as religion.
It is a beautiful part of our constitution.

Because of the Pope's pronouncement, Catholics can't use their Catholic faith for a religious objection.

Not even a nice try with that stinky steamy load.

YOU do not get to qualify others beliefs.

That you would, exposes your agenda, and its ugly.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I think this article fits nicely into this thread.

How do you figure?

The religion card failed(as anti science as it gets) so throw down drinking urine.

Two fails in a row.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join