It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe and Jill Biden Ordered Dancing-Singing Nurses for a Covid-19 Celebration.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
If they are not nurses then it is an inexcusable example of occupational appropriation. Shame.

Real nurses. Here's a write-up: meaww.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: carewemust

Creepy indeed!

More low key modern day witchcraft being pumped through the tell a vision.

I cannot wait for the metaverse so we can buy a virtual spot on the dance floor and pretend we are there with them. Fun times will be had by all as we "own nothing and are happy" Sounds a lot like a Great Deception. Maybe not THE great deception, but definitely a great one.

As for the Bidens taking part in this, I am sure their puppet masters had a good laugh. I am sure this type of mockery will only increase as evil people wax worse and worse.

FIVE MILLION people are subject to being snared in this Great Deception, according to those already hooked.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In your opinion, why did Joe and Jill ask front-line Nurses to come sing for them at the White House, while hundreds of Americans were dying every day from/with Covid-19

I'm pretty sure that was Jill's idea. I think Joe wanted Junior High Cheerleaders to promote vaccines for everyone over 14.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Say it with me:
Pro
Pa
Dan
Da

Propaganda.

North Korea does the same kind of thing.
So does China.

Biden gave the government the legal authority to control the media for propaganda purposes on US soil.
Since then the media has been non stop 24/7 propaganda.

They worshipped dear leader, they demonized orange man bad, now they worship dear leader again.
The biggest problem here is that it works, decades of psychological research goes into it and they're good at brainwashing people.

Miranda comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Northwell Health Nurse Choir...theyb were on America's Got Talent (sorry I tried to edit but too late)
& made the Top 10...

Though the Choir's time on AGT has come to an end, their message of hope is alive and well. Top 10 Finalist act and an inspiration to many, the Choir is humbled to have used this stage to represent frontline workers and the Nursing profession.

The Northwell Health Nurse Choir’s journey began in 2020 when they gathered virtually to support Nurse Heroes—a nonprofit initiative to help solve the global nurse shortage by raising awareness and providing much needed funds for nursing scholarships.

Our singing Northwell nurses didn’t know each other before joining their voices to support Nurse Heroes—they came from different hospitals, nursing specialties and areas of New York. The power of music lifted their spirits and helped them forge a special bond—something they treasure, as the COVID-19 pandemic has been especially challenging for nurses.

In June 2021, the Northwell Nurse Choir appeared on season 16 of America’s Got Talent. Their performance captivated the world and caught the attention of millions when they received the Golden Buzzer from one of the judges, comedian Howie Mandel. The Choir ultimately advanced through multiple rounds of the competition, snagging a coveted Top 10 spot in the show’s Finale.

Source www.northwell.edu...

Hope that works still trying to remember things...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Northwell Health Nurse Choir...theyb were on America's Got Talent (sorry I tried to edit but too late)
& made the Top 10...

Though the Choir's time on AGT has come to an end, their message of hope is alive and well. Top 10 Finalist act and an inspiration to many, the Choir is humbled to have used this stage to represent frontline workers and the Nursing profession.

The Northwell Health Nurse Choir’s journey began in 2020 when they gathered virtually to support Nurse Heroes—a nonprofit initiative to help solve the global nurse shortage by raising awareness and providing much needed funds for nursing scholarships.

Our singing Northwell nurses didn’t know each other before joining their voices to support Nurse Heroes—they came from different hospitals, nursing specialties and areas of New York. The power of music lifted their spirits and helped them forge a special bond—something they treasure, as the COVID-19 pandemic has been especially challenging for nurses.

In June 2021, the Northwell Nurse Choir appeared on season 16 of America’s Got Talent. Their performance captivated the world and caught the attention of millions when they received the Golden Buzzer from one of the judges, comedian Howie Mandel. The Choir ultimately advanced through multiple rounds of the competition, snagging a coveted Top 10 spot in the show’s Finale.

Source www.northwell.edu...

Hope that works still trying to remember things...

Cheers
Ektar

cool for them.

i'm surprised they didn't use overhead cams for the busby berkley effect.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/11/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I guess they were doing this performance on their working hours... and told to do so. Nurses value their free time ( i do ) in no way i would do something like this on my own free time.
edit on 11-1-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
President Joe and Jill Biden Ordered Dancing-Singing Nurses for a Covid-19 Celebration.

Were they all the right 'color & gender' ?

Or did the Brandons use their privilege to oppress them?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: pheonix358
How do you know they are in fact nurses?

Looks like a low yield singing and dancing troupe to me.

Hard to identify anyone except the maskless.

Staged fake news is what I think it was.

P

If you do a quick internet search you'll find many news sources reporting on it.
The MSM has been slowly turning against Biden; I think the people are being prepared for a regime change. Odd that they waited so long to report on it, but timing is everything.

But who will regime be changing to? Every report for the past year indicates that Kamala Harris is universally hated.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In a snub of Kamala, none were Hindu.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
First, they had the cast of "Hamilton" sing at the 1/6 memorial kumbaya-fest, and now they have singing nurses at the White House.

Are the Dems really so hopelessly tone-deaf that they don't see how absurd this is, turning what are supposedly serious messages into literal political theater?
edit on 11-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

First, they had the cast of "Hamilton" sing at the 1/6 memorial kumbaya-fest, and now they have singing nurses at the White House.

And the grand finale. Michael Jackson Lives.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think they were on AGT.
Looks like the ones i saw.

originally posted by: pheonix358
How do you know they are in fact nurses?

Looks like a low yield singing and dancing troupe to me.

Hard to identify anyone except the maskless.

Staged fake news is what I think it was.

P

top topics

<< 1   >>

join